Nighteye

A few days had passed since we fought Mirio. My new costume came in and I was happy with the result.

"A newspaper?" the class questioned. "Yeah, they wanna do a feature on your class for some reason." Dad replied. "Do I have permission to strangle the journalist if they bother me?" I asked and just got  a simple 'No' in response. A few other students made comments and asked questions. "Calm down. The article is just about how you're adjusting to dorm life and that kind of thing. Principal Nezu though it was a good idea. It'll show your parents and guardians that you're happy here." Dad said.

Mineta started saying some perverted things about balls and journalists. Both dad and I wrapped him up in chains and cloth. "I expect you all to be on your best behavior today." Dad sternly stated with his usual icy glare. "Don't worry on my account, Mr Aizawa. I wanna get a feel for what dorm life is really like, so they don't have to act any differently than normal." a man said as he walked in. "Hello, everyone. My name is Taneo Togata. I'm looking forward to learning more about you all." he said and bowed. We returned the gesture and bowed as well. "Nice to meet you." the class said in unison. "Now, just go about your day as normal. The camera will do most of the work. I'll ask an occasional question or two and I hope you'll answer." Togata smiled. I sighed. "I need a monster." I mumbled and walked to the elevator.

After I got my drink from my mini fridge, I went back downstairs where the rest of the class was having breakfast. I got myself a bowl and sat down across from Kyoka. Togata started talking pictures of the students and when he got to us, I just looked away from the camera.

We got changed after and went to school. "So, Aizawa. Why do you always drink those?" he asked me out of the blue as I was walking next to Mina and Kaminari. "Because I'm tired and they're energy drinks." I answered blandly and took a sip of my drink. He only smiled and took a picture of me while I was mid sip.

The day passed quickly and before we knew it, we were back at the dorms. I was sitting next to Shoto while playing on my phone with my online friends. "Nonononono. Rose, you should have gone left. Dragon cover her. Why did Acid have to die at a time like this?"

"Bitch what the hell!? Chain you're supposed to clear the path since you're the strongest right now." Rose said into my ear.

"Shut up. I'm trying. It's not my fault that ugly ass monster attacked us." I retorted

"Ladies, chill out. I'll use my magic to enhance your strength and Mana." Dragon said as he casted a spell.

"Okay, fine. Rose, go on behind him and strike in his weak spot, then we'll deliver the finishing blow." I ordered and her character did as i said.

Then we sent our most powerful attacks to it and killed it.

I sighed in relief as the others did the same. "Hey, I'm gonna sign off. Play another day?" I suggested. They all hummed in agreement and I disconnected.

I took off my headphones and hung them around my neck as I pinched the bridge of my nose. "What's the matter?" Shoto asked as he gently put his hand right above my knee, respecting my boundaries. "Oh, nothing. Just a little headache, my love." I paused and turned red. 'FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK. IT JUST SLIPPED OUT OF MY MOUTH.' "Okay. Just make sure to drink enough water every day." He said and kissed the corner of my eye, I saw his ears were tinted bright red, most likely from the nickname.

I smiled softly while looking down at my phone in my hand.

"Hey, everyone. Dinner is ready." Yaomomo said, "Midoriya is still outside." I muttered and went to the kitchen to get some food.

The next day,

"The hero workstudies are a more serious version of your internships. They entail helping pro heroes on the street and with investigations. The teachers and the principal discussed them in the faculty meeting and we all agreed. They should be canceled." Dad stated. "WHAAAAAT!?" the class yelled in unison. "Awh but we already met about them." Kirishima whined. "But, some people think that we won't be able to raise young heroes with that sort of protective outlook. And with that in mind, the compromise is to be selective about participating agencies. So choose one with a proven track record. Otherwise you won't be taking part."

I sighed. 'Maybe Sir Nighteye. I've met him a few times and Mirio is doing his own workstudy with him. I could ask Mirio to introduce me to the guy.' I smiled.

At lunch, I rushed to where Mirio was."Mirio. Can I ask you a favour?" I asked as I finally approached him and Tamaki. "Oh, Hey Y/N. What's up?" my large blonde friend responded. "Could you introduce me Sir Nighteye? If it isn't too much trouble. I just want to do my workstudy at his agency." I asked. "Sure thing. I think he'd be happy to have someone as skilled as you there." He beamed. I smiled widely and thanked him deeply. Then, I went to the cafeteria to eat lunch.

Before long, it was the weekend. The class had the day off but I was going to see Sir Nighteye with Midoriya and Mirio. I slipped into my autumn uniform and walked out with my backpack slinged over my shoulder.

As I was walking past Kaminari and Mineta, Midoriya raced past me. "MORNING!" he yelled. I sighed and started running after him.

We ran out the door, with Him running in front and me tailing him. "MIDORIYA WAIT FOR ME YOU WEIRDO!" I yelled as I continued running after him.

An hour by train from UA was Sir Nighteye's agency. We finally got there. "Well, this is it. Sir Nighteye's agency." Mirio exhaled. Midoriya looked like he was about to have a stroke. "Easy, man. Take a breath. Try to loosen up. But not too loose, okay? Sir is actually a pretty strict guy." Mirio said. "He's a hero famous for being demanding. On others as well as himself. His gaze is so harsh that it makes me shiver every time I see him on TV!" Midoriya fanboyed. "That's him. He's pretty intimidating. Even for me." I stated calmly. "He'll approve of you as long as you make him laugh." Mirio informed and walked in, with me and Midoriya following him.

Once we got to his office, Midoriya opened the door. "Heyo, I brought the first-years that I mentioned yesterday." Mirio smiled. I saw a girl with blue skin being tickled by a tickle machine. Nighteye swiftly turned around and glared at us. It was almost as threatening and scary as my dad's but it didn't faze me. Midoriya, however seemed much more frightened.

I looked back at Nighteye. "I'm Izuku Midoriya." Midoriya introduced himself as. His voice sounded deeper and kind of like Toshinori's. I looked back at him to see that his face looked kind of like All Might's. I sweatdropped at his expression.

"What is this, Boy? Are you ridiculing All Might?" Night eye sounded angry. He walk toward Midoriya and pulled on his face. "All Might's wrinkles aren't like this at all. I don't care for this one bit. You can see yourself out." He said, keeping his scowl on Midoriya. "The vinegar river incident." Midoriya said, Making Nighteye stop in his tracks. "Are you not aware of it, sir?" I awkwardly shuffled closer to Mirio. "A Middle schooler who's quirk allowed him to change the properties of water was drowning in a river. But All Might saved him. The kid ended up changing the water to vinegar which ended up getting in All Might's eyes. His face looked slightly different from normal. The smile, the narrowed eyes, that's the look I chose to impersonate earlier."

"Midoriya, you're kinda weird." I said. Mirio freed bubble girl from her torture and the broccoli and I sat down on chairs in front of Nighteye's desk. I took out a contract that I had in my backpack and placed it in front of the tall green haired man.

"So why do you two want to do your workstudies with me?" Nighteye asked. I let Midoriya reply first then I did, "I want to be at an agency where I can learn a variety of things, I'm also familiar with you and Mirio. I doubt that any other pro's would want to take on a UA student who didn't even participate in the sports festival." I explained, keeping it short and professional. "Very well, Y/N. You can join. Midoriya still has to show me what he's got." Nighteye said and stamped the contract. I smiled and stood next to Mirio and Bubble Girl.

"Go wait outside, you three." Nighteye ordered. We listened and went out of his office to a vending machine. "Oh, um. I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Y/N Aizawa. Hero name is Erasure Chain." I stated monotonously. "Bubble girl. It's a pleasure." Bubble girl smiled and shook my hand. "Pleasure is all mine." I said.