What?

I walked to the train station and took the nearest train to Hosu. I turned on some music and vibed for the 30 minute ride home.

🍓🍓🍓

I got home, feeling exhausted from socializing. I immediately went to my room and changed into something more comfortable. I took out some dark grey sweatpants with 'stop looking at my dick' printed at the front crotch area and an oversized purple graphic Lakers t-shirt.

I walked to my desk and started doing my physics homework.

🍓🍓🍓

I had just finished my homework and I heard keys jiggling in the door. I walked downstairs to see Hitoshi walking in, but no Dad. "I'm home." He said before sighing. "Hey, how was your first day?" I asked "It was okay, Dad will be home later, he has stuff to do." I nodded in response. I checked the clock on the wall, 3:30pm. I decided to sit on the couch and I scrolled through TicToc. At 4:30, I decided to get started on dinner and I called Mikina.

"Heyy, Y/N" she said when she answered the phone.
"Hey, Miki. How was school?" I asked while chopping up some onions
"UGHHHH.. It was t o r t u r e!"
"That's good to hear." I said calmly
"HEY!"
We burst out laughing. "Hey, let's switch to facetime. It'll be more fun" Mikina suggested. I agreed and we switched.
"Ooooh whatcha cookin'?" Mikina cooed while bringing her face close to her phone. "Just making some spaghetti. Nothing big." I tiredly replied while placing the spaghetti in the boiling water. "Can I have some?" She asked with a smirk. "No, cook your own." I replied monotonly while stirring the minced beef in the pan with tomato sauce. Miki playfully pouted.

Hitoshi walked into the kitchen. "Watcha cookin'?" He asked while sniffing the air. "Spaghetti. Its almost done." I tiredly stated while draining the water from the pasta. He nodded and saw the drooling Mikina on my phone. I swore that I saw a light pink dusting his cheeks. "Oh, hey Miki." He greeted with a small smile. Her face lit up. "Hey, Toshi!" She said with a beaming smile and a happy wave. Hitoshi picked up my phone and walked out, while conversing with Mikina.

'Did this asshat just steal my phone to talk to his crush, aka my best friend?' I thought to myself while turning off the stove. I heard keys jiggling in the door once again, which signaled that Dad was home. I divided the food into three bowls and sprinkled some parmesan cheese over. "DINNER'S READY!" I yelled. The guys tiredly walked into the kitchen. "Hey Gremlin. How was school?" Dad tiredly asked. "Exhausting but okay. Sami is my homeroom and hero studies teacher." I stated while taking a bite of my food. Dad nodded.

After eating, we all took our separate showers and chilled on the couch. I was next to dad, on my phone. "So, dad," I started, "any interesting students in your class?" Dad sighed, "Yeah, a few." He said. "There's a kid with curly green hair. Zero control of his quirk, but he's pretty bright." He scratched his beard. "And a really angry blonde kid, explosion quirk. Suits his personality perfectly. A really strict kid with blue hair-" "Iida?" I cut him off. "Yeah, how'd ya know?" He asked. "He was in my school. Born with a stick up his ass." I bluntly stated while brushing a bit of hair off of my cheek. Dad nodded. "There's also a girl with purple-ish hair. You two would get along. Shes the quiet type." He stated, "What's her name" I asked, thinking about the girl I bumped into in Musutafu. "Kyoka Jirou." He said "Oh, Yeah I know her. We send each other playlists all the time." I stated. Dad chuckled a bit.

"Any interesting kids in your class, gremlin?" Dad asked while stroking my fluffy black hair. "Okay, well, I think I've made a friend group.." I stated monotonly. "That quick, huh?" I nodded. "There's Inasa Yoarashi, I met him at the entrance exam. I guess he just claimed me as his friend." I said "Then there's Misaki Oshida. She's extroverted but pretty chill" dad chuckled. "Next is Rin Osamu. He has a really cool plant quirk and he's kinda talkative." A small smile pulled at the corners of my mouth. "There is also Sora Isaki. Shes really shy and quiet but also really nice." I chuckled. "Lastly, Henry Jordan. Hes from america. Kinda flirtatious but he's tolerable." I finished with a shrug.