Workstudies?

Two days passed and we were sitting in class again. Midoriya was back as well but not Bakugou.

"Morning. Now that Midoriya is back, we'll go into more detail of what the workstudies entail." Dad said tiredly. He looked to the door, "Go ahead and come in." The door slid open and three people started walking in. "I'll have people who have experienced them first hand explain. I suggest you listen carefully as they explain how workstudies differ from internships." Dad stated calmly. "These three are third years at UA. They rank at the very top of our student body. You may know them as the big three."

"Oh look, it's them." I said quietly to myself as I gave them a friendly wave. Mirio gave me a sweet smile. "Introduce yourselves briefly. Let's start with Amajiki." Dad said. Tamaki focused his eyes into a glare. I almost snorted at the action but I decided to keep it in. He mumbled some things to the other two which I couldn't hear because I was farthest away from them. He turned around and looked the other way.

Nejire giggled. "Come on, Amajiki. You have to have the heart of a lion not a kitten, you know what I mean?" she said with he usual chipper and cheery tone. She turned to face us. "This is our kitten, Tamaki Amajiki. And my name is Nejire Hado. I'm supposed to talk about workstudies, you first years have a really exciting time ahead of you." Nejire smiled.

She looked at Shoji. "Hey, why are you wearing a mask? Is it because you're sick or is it because you want to look cool?" she asked. "Err... Well-" she cut him off before he could actually answer. "Oh, wow. You must be Todoroki, am I right? How'd you get that big burn on your face?" I sweat dropped at her curiosity. "That's none of your-" she cut Shoto off by turning to Mina. "And Ashido, do you think if your horns break off you'll grow new ones?" she asked then turned to Tsu. "Asui, you're a tree frog and not a gross toad, right?" I sighed and laid my chin in my palm. "Oh my goodness, there's so much I want to know about every one of you! Let's have a Q&A." Nejire cheered.

I finally decided to put a stop to this by standing up and glaring at her. "Nejire. You should give your classmate time to introduce himself as well, don't you think?" I said calmly. "Right, sorry, Y/N." She beamed. I replaced my glare with a soft smile and sat back down.

"This rad plan is gonna get everyone on their toes. Fight me all at once!" Mirio exclaimed. I groaned in annoyance as everyone questioned him.

We all got changed and went to Gym Gamma to meet up with the big three and my dad. "Can I sit this one out? I really don't feel like dying today." I asked Dad. "No. Go stand with your class." he  replied. I sighed and slumped to Shoto, where I usually felt safest. He patted my back gently. "There there." he muttered as I smiled softly at him.

Mirio was stretching and warming up, so I just rolled my wrists and ankles knowing what was coming. I made some space between me and some classmates.

Everyone just attacked him, while I stood back. Waiting, observing, listening. I stayed on guard while I saw he wasn't there. He came up behind Kyoka, and knocked her down. He quickly did the same with all the other students, too bad Shoto wasn't fighting. It was only me and a few other students left. The Close quarters squad.

I readied myself to be alert and my reaction time to be as good as possible. He went under ground again, I predicted that he'll come up behind us, I swiftly moved away from the outer side, where Midoriya was. Mirio used one of his ultimate moves and Knocked Midoriya down.

He quickly did the same for the rest of them as i kept avoiding and evading his attacks. "You know I hate you, right?" I said as he stood ready to attack me. "Really? That's a shame." Mirio smiled. I chuckled and he charged at me again, slipping under the ground again. I smiled ad used one of my ultimate moves, Step-Over, and stood in the air. I used a chain to pull myself up to the ceiling and held myself there. Then i activated Erasure Chain and wrapped it around him once he shot out of the ground.

"Woah, Eraserhead. You're not allowed to interfere." Mirio said to my dad. "It's not me. This is Y/N's quirk." Dad said calmly. Mirio looked up at me and gave me a thumbs up. "You learned a new trick. Good job, Y/N." he beamed. "Uh huh. Whatever. Put some pants on, you weirdo." I said, looking away from him and releasing him from my chain. He only laughed and slipped into his pants as I lowered myself from the ceiling.

I shoved my hands into my pockets and looked to my classmates who were holding their stomachs in pain. "He really needs to learn how to hold back. If I hadn't fought him before, I would have been toast." I said as I walked to Dad and Shoto. "Wait, so you've fought him before?" Shoto asked and I nodded in response. "Yeah, I used to spar with him occasionally. But he's gotten a lot stronger, I almost got hit a few times." I replied. Shoto nodded in response. That's when I remembered something.

"But I'm not dead. I'm using one of my friend's quirk to contact you. Find me in Tokyo."

I started fiddling with a few strands of my hair. "Um, dad?" I looked up at my father. "Yes, Gremlin?" "Can I speak to you after school? It's kind of important." I asked in a hushed tone to make sure that no one heard me. Dad only nodded in response.

I stood back with the rest of the class. "I tried to make it so you wouldn't see my willy. Sorry if you had a peek. But anyway, that's a taste of what it's like to fight me." Mirio said with a smile. "We all just got punched in the stomach without even knowing what was going on." Midoriya mumbled. "Right, so what do you think? Isn't my quirk strong? Y/N, you can't answer." i sighed in response and tiredly slumped next to Shoto.

Some kids went on about him having two powers and Yada Yada Yada. "Hey! I can tell you what his quirk is! It's called permeation. Cool, huh?" Nejire exclaimed. "Hado, let Mirio explain his own power." Tamaki said.

"Yup, I've got a sweet quirk that's called permeation. What you guys thought of as a warp was simply an alternative application of that power." Mirio explained. As the adrenaline was leaving my body, I finally felt the pain in my upper arm. Looks like he hit it while I was in the zone. I touched the pained spot and winced in the slightest. "That sly dog." I mumbled and lifted up my sleeve to see a blue and purple bruise forming. Whatever, at least it wasn't broken.

While I was looking at my arm, Mirio was explaining his quirk. I did t feel like listening because I've heard it before. Shoto got a determined glint in his eye as his face hardened. I smiled and we started walking out.

I swiftly made my way to the Big three and punched Mirio in his arm. "Hey! What was that for?" he whined. "You need to learn how to pull your punches." I said and stuffed my hands in my pockets while slouching like dad does. "You could have caused some serious damage today. Be careful, dumbass." I said, keeping my voice monotonous. "Sorry, but, you gotta learn somehow, right?" he smiled. I only hummed in agreement.

After school, dad and I were sitting on the porch of the dorm building. "I had a dream a few days ago." I began, not sure how I should word my sentences. I saw dad's eyes widen from my peripheral vision. "Your mother is alive. She contacted me through a dream with her friend's quirk. She said that she needed my help and to meet her in Tokyo." I said rather quickly. "Y-You're sure? She didn't have an open casket funeral so it could be possible." Dad stumbled over his words. I nodded in Response. "She didn't specify where. But I feel like we have to help."

I literally just finished season 3.. That's pretty insane.