Pool Day

Finally, summer vacation began. I mainly hung out with Dad, Hitoshi and Mikina. I still had to stay in shape, though. Usually when the clock struck five in the afternoon, I would go to the Hosu public gymnasium to keep up with gymnastics and stay fit. Sometimes, I would have some mini competitions with the adults who practiced there. It was fun.

One day, I got a call from Mina. She asked if I wanted to go hang out with them at the school pool. They had Dad's permission, of course. I gratefully agreed. Summers in Hosu were the equivalent to an oven for baking a cake.

I finally got to school and changed into the school bathing suit. It covered everything, making sure no privates could slip out. I liked it. I tied my hair in a low ponytail and went outside.

We were all stretching and warming up so that none of us drown. I glanced over to Shoto. I immediately looked to the ground. He was shirtless. Only thinking about it made my face flush.

After we finished stretching, I smirked. Mina was standing at the edge of the pool. I tiptoed closer to her and shoved her in. As a reflex, she pulled me in with her.

We both brought our heads up out of the water and started laughing. Mina pushed me under the water. I pushed her off of me and swam up, only to laugh again. I sat on the edge of the pool and squeezed my hair, making water run out. "Wow, Y/N. Is it just me or do you look extra fit with that swimsuit." Toru commented. I chuckled. "I've been doing more gymnastics at the Hosu gymnasium lately. I guess my muscles are more defined now." I stated. "Ohhh." she replied.

We all started playing volleyball in the water. It was nice to cool off.

"So, Deku!" I heard a raspy voice yell. 'Great.' I thought. I wrapped my chain around a step near them and pulled myself out of there towards the blonde bimbo who was picking a fight with a piece of broccoli. "You wanna settle who's the best between us right now?! Huh!?" Blondie yelled. "Can it." I ordered. "Maybe you boys could have a race." I suggested. "Blasty. If I see a fight happening between you and the Broccoli, I will restrain you then you can sulk in the corner." I warned. Bakugou scoffed and said a simple 'Whatever'. Midoriya looked dumbfounded.

Iida announced that we're having a simple competition. Momo and the girls offered to help. "Hey, can I join, I wanna test out a theory I have" I asked Iida. He nodded in response.

I was placed in the last group. Against Ojiro, Shoji, Iida and Midoriya. 'Hope this works' I thought to myself and got my chains ready. They were released out of my palms. "Last group, on your marks." we bent down. "Get set," we readied ourselves. "Go!" I jumped into the water and started swinging my chains around like propellers. My whole body was submerged under the water and I was holding my breath as I basically torpedoed ahead. I ended up touching the wall at the exact same time as Midoriya.

I got out of the pool and looked the palms of my hands. "That felt... Extremely weird." i said to myself. I walked towards Shoto and slightly leaned against him, careful not to put all my body weight on him. "Congratulations." he said. I turned my head to him. "Thanks." I said with a small and soft smile. "Get a room!" Bakugou yelled. "Are you looking for a fight, Boom boom boy?" I glared at him. He only glared back at me.

"Wow, Bakugou didn't blow you up.. Impressive." Iida stated. "Were friends, so he probably wouldn't. And even if he did, I'll beat the shit outta him." I replied. Both Iida and Midoriya dramatically gasped at my 'vulgar' language. Weirdos.

We all gathered up at the starting line again. "It's time for the final race. Midoriya, Bakugou, Todoroki and Aizawa, you'll fight for first place. Understand?" Iida said. "Got it" - Midoriya. "Yes." - Shoto. "Uh huh." - me. "Listen up, scarface. Don't you dare hold back like you did at the sports festival. Bring everything you've got." Bakugou said to Shoto. "I will." Shoto replied. "You too. Fight to win" Bakugou said to me and Midoriya. "Whatever, blasty." I said. "I will, I promise." Midoriya stated.

We all stood ready at our starting step thingys. "The final race will now begin." Iida obnoxiously stated. I rolled my eyes and held my chains ready. Everybody started cheering. The girls and some boys cheered for me. The rest were pretty much spread out. "Ready?" I started swinging my chains at a really fast rate. Then Iida Blew the whistles, we all jumped but lost our momentum because our quirks were canceled.

We fell in the water. When I came up, "Really, dad?" I said before I even opened my eyes. "It's five pm. Your authorized pool time is officially over." he stated I signed and swam out. "Get ready and go home." he said. "aw, come on. We're just getting to the good part." Sero exclaimed. Dad hardened his glare. "Are you questioning me?" He asked. "Not at all, Mr Aizawa!" the whole class except for me, Bakugou and Shoto said in unison.

We all gathered our things and went to the changing rooms to get back into our outfits. I changed back into my black skull t-shirt and grey denim shorts. I had some black thigh high socks too and I pulled them over my legs. I changed into my sneakers and walked out of the locker room. I walked past Bakugou. "Hey! We have the same shirt!" I stated, pointing to the shirt that he had on. He looked at his shirt, then mine, then his again. "You copying me, Eyebags!?" he yelled. "Not at all, Boom boom boy. Just saying you have cool style." I replied calmly. He angrily grumbled something along the lines of "Thanks but I hate you." I chuckled at his attitude and walked to the U.A parking lot, where my dad's car was.

I sat down in the passenger side and got out my phone. I connected it to the Bluetooth of the car.

Once Dad got in, we drove to the exit. I played some My Chemical Romance and Linkin Park for the entire 30 minute drive home.

Once we got home, I went up to my room to pack for the training camp.

I packed three U.A PE uniforms, some pajamas(cat shorts and t-shirts) and some lounge wear. I wasn't going to pack actually cool outfits. They take too much space. I packed my Hero costume's shoes since we were allowed to do that.

After that, I took a long, relaxing shower and jumped into bed. I'm gonna need some sleep. We're going to the training camp tomorrow.