School

I woke up, still laying on Dad's shoulder. I got out of my sleeping bag and quietly stood up. I fed the cats and ate some toast for breakfast. I also made some for the guys. Because iM a niCe pErSOn or something.

While their breakfast was still hot, I decided to wake them up. I woke Dad up as gently as possible because sometimes, he gets nightmares. He's seem some shit. While dad was standing next to me, I woke Hitoshi up. I activated my quirk and picked up a couch pillow with it. I retracted my chain and held the pillow. Ready to chuck it at my brother.

I inhaled deeply, "WAKE YO CRUSTY DUSTY MUSTY ASS UP, LAVENDER!" I screamed, his eyes shot open and he flew up. The moment his jump reached it's peak, I harshly threw the pillow at his head, instantly knocking him down.

He unzipped his purple sleeping bag and stood up. He grabbed a pillow and threw it at my head. I caught it and looked at him. "Breakfast is ready lil bro." I said with no emotion in my face or voice. He instantly started walking to the kitchen.

"Glad you didn't do that to me, I probably would have went fight mode." Dad said with a chuckle. I nodded, knowing that he's been through some stuff. We walked to the kitchen and Dad sat down and started eating. I looked at them, "coffee or monster?" I asked hoping that I didn't have to make coffee. "Monster." They replied in unison. I smiled and got out a monster for each of them. I placed it in front of them and walked to my room.

I put on an oversized F/C hoodie and slid into my slippers. It was a bit rainy outside, so the house was cold. I went back downstairs and flopped down on the couch. Our calico cat, Rose, jumped up on the couch and layed on my lap. I gently stroked her back and she started purring.

Dad sat down next to me and Hitoshi sat on the other side of me. Dad had a fluffy wool blanket in his hands and he threw it over me. "Wanna watch a movie?" Hitoshi asked while starting to stroke Rose too. Dad and I both nodded. Hitoshi sighed. Then, I noticed that the remote was on the tv table-thing. I retrieved it with a chain and dropped in Toshi's hand. "Y/N your quirk is so useful." He said. "Thanks but it's only because I have a lot of control over it. I actually find your quirk very useful." I said while lovingly looking at Rose. Hitoshi hummed in response.

We ended up watching both 'It's. I was pretty much just laughing my ass off at Richie and Eddie. Things they said, comedy gold. And the jump scares were pretty funny too.

After both movies, we were eating a late lunch in the kitchen. Instant ramen. "So, you two, are ya ready for school?" Dad asked. "Yeah, Shiketsu and U.A starts on Monday, right?" I asked while slurping on my noodles. Dad nodded. "Oh, uh Dad, I can walk Y/N to the train station every day. It's not that far from U.A." Hitoshi stated. 'awwww he does care!' I thought to myself.

...

The weekend passed in a flash and before I knew it, it was Sunday and I was hanging my Shiketsu uniform on my closet door handle. I had already showered about an hour before and it was about 9:30pm.

I gently let go of the uniform and lazily crawled into bed. I took out my phone and texted Shoto.

❄Shoto🔥

Hey, good luck with school
tomorrow, you'll kill it!❤

Thanks ,Y/N
Have fun at Shiketsu
You'll do great.

Hehe thanks, half n half
Miss ya❤!

Miss you too❤

I closed the messaging app and opened tiktok. I scrolled through for about an hour and a half until Dad came in. "Listen, kiddo, you need some rest. I'm going put in patrol now. I'll wake you up in the morning." He said in a whisper. I assume that Hitoshi was sleeping. "Okay, bye Dad, Love you." I said back. "Love you too." And then he left. I heard the alarm system activate and I laid down and fell asleep.