Achlys

"Y/N." I turned around to see Sue-Lin standing behind me in a field of fire lilies. "Sue-Lin, where are you in Tokyo? When should I come find you? You need to give me the details I'd you ask for help." I said while pinching the bridge of my nose. She only giggled.

"I'm not captured by anyone. Well, not exactly. I live in this house" the image of a larger house appeared behind her, "And what I meant by 'I need help' was that there was a child kidnapped. A young boy. I need your help to save him. I'm a pro too. I got my license when I was twenty seven." she explained. "Oh, can't you ask other pro's to help you?" I asked, placing my hand on my hip. "I did, however, I'm a small time hero, not very well known. And.. Some people think that I'm dead because I died eleven years ago." "How did you die eleven years ago?" I said, with a puzzled look on my face. "I was doing hero work and I was killed. But a man with some kind of resurrection quirk brought me back to the land of the living. It was the weirdest sensation because, somehow I was in my twenties again. I go by the name of Achlys now." she explained.

"I'll give you my contact information, but it's a bit tricky. Just go on Supergram and search Achlys." "Okay, anything else?" I asked. "Yeah. How is your father doing?" Achlys asked. "He's going good, he has a boyfriend and two children, we're working on adopting a little girl." I smiled at the image of Eri popping up in my head. "Really? thats-" "Y/N, you shouldn't be sleeping in class." a voice from outside interrupted her.

My eyes fluttered open to be met by a pair of heterochromatic ones. I yawned, "Sorry, I'm just a bit tired." I said sheepishly. "It's okay. Come, my angel. It's lunch time." he smiled softly(HDJSJS I ACTUALLY BLUSHED AFTER WRITING THAT) "I'll be there in a few," I stood up and put my phone on my pocket. "I have to talk to my dad." "Is it alright if I come with you?" he asked sheepishly. "Of course, c'mon. Wouldn't want to miss him." I gave him a small and intertwined my fingers with his.

We walked to the teacher's lounge and found my Dadzawa in his yellow sleeping bag, cuddling up against Dadzashi who was eating some grapes. "Hey, dads. I got news for the tired one." I said after entering. Dad groaned. "What? I want to sleep." he glowered. "You're not the only one, pops. Besides, it's about Sue-Lin." I glared right back. We had a staring contest for a little bit, until we both blinked at the exact same time. "Ah!" we exclaimed at the same time. Dad pulled out some eyedrops and put two drops in each eye. "Here." he said and tossed the small bottle of eye heaven to me. I caught it and did the same as he did. "Thanks." I said.

"About my mother, when did you hear from her again?" "When I was sleeping in class, she said-" "You were doing what?" I saw him unzipping his sleeping bag with his erasure activated. Luckily, Zashi was there and he placed his hands on Dad's shoulder. "Now now, Shota. Weren't you also sleeping in class when we were in high school?" I snorted. "Really? Why did you just expose me like that?" dad questioned, deactivating his quirk and looking to his boyfriend. "I said what I said." My blonde dad shrugged. "Anyway. She said that she goes by Achlys now. Also, she isn't the one that's in danger. We'll talk about this later, Kay? I'm hungry." i said, vaguely. I wasn't sure about telling dad the details about it while Zashi and Shoto were there. "Okay. See ya later, Germlin." he said. I nodded and me and Shoto headed to the cafeteria.

We sat down with Midoriya and the others. I thought that it was a good change from my extremely loud friend group known as the Baku squad.

I've actually noticed a few differences between the two groups. The Deku Squad would help you through your problems with love and peace. While after literally five hours of brainstorming, the only conclusion that the Baku Squad can come up with is 'Murder'. I don't exactly have a problem with that, though.

I was snapped from my thoughts by two large hands picking me up by my armpits. "What the fuck, dude?" I asked, noticing the faint scent of Caramel, aka nytroglycerin. "Eyebags. Why are you sitting with Deku, Icyhot and Sonic?" he grumbled. "Well, Shoto is my boyfriend, Midoriya my friend... Sonic.. I don't really like him, but I'm here for the other two." I replied calmly as he was still holding me in the air. Bakugou snorted, "Yeah, no. You're sitting with me and the others." he said.

"Put me down or I'll beat the shit out of you." I said after looking to him with a cold glare. He visibly stiffened and put me down. "Thanks Katsuki. Oh, by the way, say hi to the gang for me." I said, giving him a small smile. He only grumbled some inaudible things and walked away.

Last period, Mina started stretching her arms. "Whatcha doing, MinaMoo? Gonna dance?" I asked, stepping a bit closer to her, "Yeah. Wanna join? Dance off?" she beamed I nodded and stretched as well.

"Hey guys, check this." she said and started dancing a bit, she did some breakdancing moves. "Oh? You really wanna play like that, Mina? Okay." I chuckled and did some breakdancing with a few flips that I learned from gymnastics. "Get it, Y/N!" Mina cheered. I finally did my last move and stood up.

"WHY ARE YOU WEARING SHORTS UNDERNEATH YOUR SKIRTS!?" ugly grape perv exclaimed, pointing to me and my pink friend. I immediately started strangling him with some chains. "Maybe you two could teach me dancing since it gives good mobility." Midoriya suggested.

I let Mineta go and stood next to Mina. "Okay, seems pretty simple." I said and folded my arms. "Let's start with something easy." Mina shrugged and did some easy movements. "Step forward and back while swinging your arms, make sure to stay loose and relaxed." she said calmly while dancing. She stopped and pointed to him and Aoyama.

They started dancing buy were stiff and had almost no coordination. "You two are terrible. Do ya know how to slow dance?" I asked and stepped closer to them. They shook their heads and I sighed in response. "Ochaco, c'mere." I waved her over. She skipped closer and stood next to the broccoli.

I smirked and placed Midoriya's hand on her waist and Ochaco's hand on his shoulder. "Okay, so when Midoriya moves his right foot forward, you move your left foot back, vice versa." I stated and played a good dancing song from my phone. "Just move to the beat of the song." I smiled.

The rest of the class, except for a few others started dancing too. Shoto gently took my hand and we started dancing. "This reminds me of the Gala where we danced together." I said softly, resting my head on his chest. "Me too. I think it was that night when I started liking you." he replied, his chest vibrating as he spoke. I giggled and stood on my toes to give him a kiss on his cheek.

Dad entered the classroom, in his sleeping bag, of course, "Why are you all dancing– nevermind." he said and I put the music off. We all sat down in our seats and listened to Dad speak. "It's finally time, the school festival." he said, unzipping his soft yellow sleep haven. "Hold on, Mr Aizawa. Are you sure this is okay?" Kiri asked while Kami tried to shush him. "Think about it, there are Villains everywhere." he stated. "That's a reasonable point, but there are students in the school who aren't in the hero course. You get the spotlight every year at the Sports fest. This is their time to shine." Dadzawa replied. "Though, this is different from the past. Only UA staff members and students will be allowed to be there. With a few exceptions, of course." he added.

Dad then sat down against the wall and started falling asleep. "Decide what you wanna do.." his voice trailed off and he was fast asleep. I tiredly stood up and grabbed my F/C sleeping bag that I had brought in earlier in the morning. I climbed into the comfy caterpillar looking object and slumped next to my tired father, also falling asleep.

I woke up due to being shaken awake. "Mmm.. Five more minutes." I mumbled and hid more of my face in the sleeping bag. "She's not budging." I heard Mina's voice state. "I'll carry her, she must be tired." Shoto's voice stated. I heard a hum in agreement and felt strong arms wrap around the back of my legs and back. I was easily lifted up and met my the sweet yet musky scent of Shoto's cologne went through my nostrils.

His scent was intoxicating, to say the least.

I opened my eyes only to see my dual haired boyfriend carrying me through the school halls with my pink best friend walking slightly ahead of us with both my own and her bag slung over her shoulders. I yawned, "Sorry. You can put me down now, I'll walk." I said in a soft tone as I looked at his sharp jawline. "It's okay, Love. I'll carry you, you can rest." he said, tightening his gentle hold on me.

I smiled and gently nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck, taking all his warmth for myself.