The cavalry Battle

The three of us were in the sound booth eating the festival grub that I brought and sipping on our drinks.

I looked on the screen to see Midoriya having a little freak outs sesh. "He should have known." I mumbled. Hizashi, who had a piece of fried squid in his mouth looked over to me. He took the food out and said, "What do you mean, N/N?" I pointed to Midoriya in the screen. Luckily the microphones were off so I could explain what I meant. "I've seen this sports festival seven times in person. Each time, the first round is a point based system and the winner or the person with the most points usually has it bad. Last year, it was a team based relay for the first years. The winners also had an ass load of points so everyone avoided them or kept attacking them in the second round." I explained to him while nibbling on a piece of chicken. "If anyone teams with Midoriya, they either trust him and themselves enough to keep the ten mil from being stolen. This is survival of the fittest and if they can dodge the all of other teams' attacks, well done because that's nearly impossible. The headband will get stolen at some point." I said while looking at the teams they are forming. "Wow, you didn't miss any of it, kiddo." He complemented. I let out a satisfied sigh.

I saw that some kids had started to firm a team with the broccoli looking boy with ten million points. The trio were walking towards Tokoyami's direction. I guess that's who they chose as their fourth teammate. They strategized and spoke to each other. Too bad the screen don't have sound.

"Hey, hey, look alive" Mic said and gently tapped my dad on his shoulder because he was taking a little power nap. "After fifteen minutes, fifteen to talk strategy, twelve cavalry teams are prepared to co head to head." he announced. Dad leaned forward to his microphone, "I see some unexpected student combinations." dad stated. I nodded in agreement to his statement. "C'mon! Everybody get your hands in the air! It's time for an arena bumping U.A battle Royale! Let me hear ya screeaaamm!" Mic sang. The crowd cheered and screamed at his announcement.

The teams stood ready. I look at the teams and formations. Shoto had Sparky, Yaoyorozu and.. ugh, he had Iida on his team. I mean, Iida is pretty useful in this situation, his speed makes him a good front horse. Sparky was left wing. I guess he could take care of opponents easily that way. Yaoyorozu was at the right. Probably for stable defense, since she could create basically anything. Shoto was placed as rider. He could make ice attacks from up there. Smart formation.

Midoriya had Uraraka, Tokoyami and I think her name was Hatsume from the support course. She had a bunch of gadgets and stuff on her. The two girls were placed as the lefts and right wings, Tokoyami as the front horse and Midoriya as the rider. Clever.

I didn't have any time to analyze the other teams because they started.

Every team immediately went for Midoriya, because he had the million points. They shot up and flew away from everyone's attack. Jirou shot her earphone jacks at them but Tokoyami's dark shadow blocked her attack. He had dark shadow watch over their blank spots.

They gracefully landed and continued running. Two teams were closing in on them. Team Tetsutetsu and team Mineta– Nasty ass grape. I'm guessing that Mineta was inside the cocoon that Shoji was making with his arms. Clever, but it has some problems.

Uraraka seemed to be stuck on a purple blob- ball? I dunno but it seemed gross. A tongue shot out of the cocoon as well. Asu- I mean Tsu was in there too. Midoriya dodged the tongue and it almost hit Tetsutetsu.

The two continued to shoot balls and a tounge at them.. That sounds really dirty in so many ways. I physically cringed at the sight.

The team shot up into the air again to avoid them. Suddenly, an explosive boy shot up—without his team, might I add— in persuit to seal Midoriya's headband. He got ready to send an explosion to them but Darkshadow swiftly blocked it, getting hit instead. The crown went wild and Bakugou started to fall. Zero, tape guy, caught him with his tape and brought him back to the team. "Is that even aloud!?" Mic yelled. "He didn't touch the ground, so technically it's okay." Nem announced, giving a thumbs up.