Discovery

Y/N Aizawa's POV

I woke up on the living room floor, in an oddly comfortable position. I groggily stood up and walked to the kitchen. I assumed that Dad was still asleep since it was sunday and he didn't have to work. I opened the fridge and grabbed a monster. I made my way upstairs to get ready.

I entered my room and closed the door behind me. Then I walked to my bathroom and turned on the shower. I washed myself and my hair, did my skin routine and brushed my teeth. Once I was done, I took my hairdryer and dried my hair, still leaving it fluffy. I didn't do much with my makeup, I just put a bit of red and purple under my eyes for that 'tired as fuck' look that I'm going for.

For my outfit, I threw on a black oversized t-shirt and a beige plaid skirt with thigh high socks and my black low top converse. I added a beanie and some chains to finish off my look.

I took a back-pack out of my closet and put in my workout clothes

I took a back-pack out of my closet and put in my workout clothes. Just a black workout sleeveless top and some sweats.

I walked downstairs and wrote a note to my dad,

Hey, Dadzawa

I'm in Musutafu hanging out with Endeavor's son, Shoto.
I'll be back later

Y/N :p

I taped the note to the fridge and walked to the train station. It was currently 9:30 and Shoto and I we're meeting at 10:30. It would take about 45 minutes to get Musutafu by train and a 10 minute walk to that flaming maggot's agency. So I would be about on time when I got there.

I scanned my card at the train-station and got on the train. I decided to listen to some music while riding there. I put in my earphones and turned in some music.  I hummed to the tune while also waiting for the announcement for my stop.

~

I stepped off the train in Musutafu. I saw some heroes on patrol and people walking around. I comfortably walked down the sidewalk, listening to the birds chirping and the quick footsteps of the people around me. I accidentally bumped into someone, a girl. She had short purple hair and purple eyes. She also had...... earphone jack lobes..?

"Oh, sorry," I said in my usual monotone voice. "It's cool." She said calmly. "I like your style." She added I slightly smiled, "Thanks. I like your jacket." I said pointing to the black leather jacket that she had on. She smiled. "I'm Kyoka Jirou." She said "Y/N Aizawa." I introduced. "You seem pretty cool, Aizawa, wanna be friends?" "Sure, here, give me your number." I said as I handed her my phone. She typed in her number and gave it back to me. "I'll text you later, Jirou." I said as I walked in the direction of Endeavor's agency. She waved and walked the opposite way.
(I'M SO SORRY THAT YOU HAD TO READ THAT AWKWARD INTERACTION! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SOCIAL)

As I entered the agency, I saw Shoto leaning on the front desk, scrolling through his phone. He was wearing a dark grey denim jacket, a black and white striped shirt, black jeans and some black old skool vans. I honestly think that he looked great.