Moonlight

"Oh, hello Aizawa."

"Aizawa?" The girl questioned. "Yeah," I replied, "I'm Y/N Aizawa, nice to meet you." I introduced myself tiredly. "The pleasure is all mine, I'm Fuyumi Todoroki, and this is my brother Natsuo." She said while gesturing to herself and her brother.

"So, Aizawa as in Eraserhead?" Natsuo questioned.

"Yeah, he's my father." I replied.

"But he never comes to these things, Does he suddenly not hate the media?" Fuyumi asked curiously.

"No, he's just someone's date" I reply blandly.

"Oh." They both say in unison.

And just like that, I was standing there, chatting with the Todoroki siblings for what seemed like half an hour.

Other Pro heroes were conversing, dancing and eating at the buffet. Dad was still just awkwardly following Mic around while Mic was socializing with other heroes. I decided to text him so I got my phone out.

Dadzawa

Whatcha doin over there, pops?
U look pretty awkward.

Shut up. I hate these things.

I know, im just messing with u😌

I put my phone down and saw him shooting one of his famous glares at me. I glared back at him. We were basically having an Aizawa staring contest. I gave up because my eyes started burning.

"Ouch." I said under my breath. It seemed that my heterochromatic friend heard it and looked at me.

"Are you okay?" He asked monotonously.

"Uh huh." I shrugged.

Then some actual music started playing. 'i can dance to this' I thought to myself. "We should dance." Fuyumi said happily as Natsuo nodded. "Sure." Shoto and I said at the same time. We looked at each other and chuckled a bit. 'His laugh is adorable.' I thought. 'NO! Y/N WHAT THE FUCK YOU JUST MET HIM!' I thought and mentally slapped myself.

Fuyumi took Natsuo's hand and started dancing with him. I just shrugged and took Shoto's hand. He looked at me in confusion. "It'll be fine, Todoroki." I reassured.

Once we were on the dance floor, he took charge. He placed his right hand on my waist and held my hand with his left. I followed his lead and placed my free hand on his shoulder. That's when one of my favourite songs started playing.

A small smile appeared on my face as I started humming to the music while Todoroki was guiding our bodies to flow with the beat of the song.

It's not like I can't dance, my dad and I always danced like this when I was younger. And Miki has forced me to go to a school dance.. it wasn't very pleasant with all the people from my school cramped into one hall.