dreams

Y/N Aizawa's POV.

I woke up on Saturday, knowing that I had to help dad crack the case. I sighed at the thought. The Pro's and detectives there are going to be disappointed. I'm just a teenager but I have the memory and puzzle-solving skills of a high class detective, but a lot of adults can't accept that. 'How annoying.' I thought as I rolled out of bed.

I decided to wear some burgundy plaid pants with black DrMartin's , a burgundy plain long-sleeve shirt and a black BonJovi t-shirt over it. I tucked my shirts into my pants.

For my hair, I just brushed it out to get rid of the bedhead. I fluffed it up a bit and went downstairs.

I found dad putting on his scarf while eating a bagel. "Mornin'." I simply greeted and opened the fridge. "Mornin'." He mumbled, the bagel still being in his mouth. I grabbed a tub of yoghurt and placed it on the counter. I walked to the pantry and took some granola. I got out a bowl and poured some granola in it, then I threw a scoop of yoghurt in with the granola.

I quickly ate my breakfast and went back upstairs. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. Then, I went to my mirror and put on some makeup. A winged liner with burgundy under my eyes to match my outfit.

I heard dad call me from downstairs, signalling that were going.

I got downstairs and saw Dad holding the car keys. I slightly smiled and walked out the front door.

I got to the car , opened the door and sat in the passenger seat. Dad got in shortly after and sat in the driver's seat. "Seatbelt." I heard him say. I pulled the seatbelt from next to me and clicked it in. Making sure I was secure. We drove off to Musutafu.

(This is yall's car)

I fell asleep while on the road

I fell asleep while on the road. I had a dream.

Trigger warning: Mention of rape.

I woke up in a room. A classroom in fact. "Hello?" I said. My voice echoed through the room. I decided to walk aroun the school.

I saw a cafeteria sign and walked towards the cafeteria. When I got in there, I was instantly transported to a large mansion. "NO! STOP!" I heard a shaky female voice scream. "AHHHHHH" a bloodcurdling scream emitted from the voice. I sprinted towards where the voice came from.

When I turned the corner, I saw a girl who looked around my age, possibly a bit older. She had long black hair and forest green eyes. I also saw a man. Short black hair with grey at the sides and his eyes glowed a dark crimson.

I noticed that the girl had a small belly-bump. 'Is she pregnant?' I thought. The man held up his hand and got ready to slap her across the face. "HEY!" I yelled and he turned around. "Who the fuck are you?" He angrily asked me. Not a lot of people could intimidate me, but this man, I felt like I could crumble under his angry glare.