the date. (2)

"Okay, let's go, Shoto." I said as I grabbed my keys, phone and wallet.

We walked to the front door and put our shoes on. He opened the limousine door for me. I got in and fastened my seatbelt (as one does). He sat in front of me, facing me. He also fastened his seatbelt.

"You didn't tell me you had a brother, why wasn't he at the gala the other week?" He asked, his monotone voice had a twinge of curiosity. "Oh, well we only got full custody of him the day before I trained with you. He's adopted." I replied while playing with the hem of my coat. He nodded.

On the ride, we made more small-talk and occasionally we chuckled a bit at some jokes I made. It was good.

About thirty minutes later, we arrived at a restaurant. It looked pretty fancy from the outside. 'glad I'm wearing something lighter than usual,' I thought to myself while unbuckling my seatbelt.

I walked into the building while next to Shoto. "Reservation for Shoto Todoroki." He said to the lady at the front. She nodded and led us to our table.

The restaurant was dimly lit, like most other fancy restaurants. There were three candles on each table. I guess to set a romantic vibe to it.

We sat down and a waitress handed us our menus. I scanned over the menu and saw my favourite drink, F/D, and my favourite food, F/F. 'Yes.' I thought to myself. I set the menu down and glanced at Shoto. He had this puzzled look on his face. It was adorable. 'Dork' I thought as I felt some heat creep to my ears.

He set his menu down and looked at me. I blinked and rested my chin in my hands. "So, Shoto," I started, "are you excited to go to U.A?" I asked calmly. "I guess you could say that." He said, I cocked my head to the side a bit. "How so?" I asked. "I'm only going to use my ice." "I know." His eyes widened slightly. "I get it. You want to prove a point." I said. "I'm not going to stop you." He nodded.

The waitress came back with a small book. "Hi, are you guys ready to order?" She asked with a kind smile. "Yeah," Shoto and I said at the same time. The waitress nodded. "I'll take a cold soba and peach ice tea." He said with his monotone voice. "I'll have some F/F and F/D." I said in the same tone as Shoto.

She walked away to go make our orders. "Y/N" Shoto said, my eyes locked with his. "Um, W-What is your favorite colour?" He asked, a light pink dusting his cheeks. I snorted. "Pfft- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" I laughed loudly, "You're so cute, Shoto." I said in between giggles. 'and awkward' I thought to myself. "It's F/C." I finally answered. "What's yours?" "White." He said.

A few minutes later, our food came and we ate in comfortable silence.

"I have to use the restroom, be back in a minute." I calmly stated and stood up. Shoto nodded and took out his phone. I walked to the restroom and took out my phone to see that I had a text.

Jirou🎧🎵

Hey
Here's a playlist for ya
ALT/MODERN ROCK PLAYLIST

Thanks🎵🎧
But im on a date rn
I'll listen to it later?

Oh sorry if I interupted
But yea, good luck w ur date
✋😅

I put away my phone and did my business. I calmly walked back to Shoto and sat down. The waiter came back and handed Shoto the card machine. "Oh- uh, you don't have to pay for me." I stammered. Shoto glared at me and put in the pin of the card. 'This motherfucker' I thought to myself as.I glared back at him. When the waitress left, I giggled at Shoto being so serious about paying. 'It's probably Endeavor's card.' I thought to myself.

The rest of the day was spent walking around Musutafu. We watchedvthe sunset and he held my hand.

Surprisingly, his hand was warm, even though it was is right side.

He took me home afterwards.

When I got home, I saw Dad and Hitoshi sitting on the couch in their sleeping bags while watching a movie. Dad's sleeping bag was yellow, Toshi's was purple and mine was F/C. It was in my closet at that moment.

I tiredly walked upstairs and took a warm, relaxing shower. After, I pulled my hair back like Dad usually does and I put on a black t-shirt with neon pink cat themed sweatpants. I took my F/C sleeping bag out of my closet and carried it downstairs.

My father and brother were still watching the movie. I placed my sleeping bag in between the two and climbed inside of the fluffy cocoon. I zipped it up and rested my head on Dad's shoulder. "Hey, gremlin. How was your date?" Dad whispered to me, making sure not to bother my lavender haired brother. "It was good." I stated before letting out a satisfied sigh.

I got comfortable and fell asleep on Dad's shoulder.

A/N:

Thanks for reading, sorry its so short!