Go!

*Gasp* WE REACHED 100 VOTES? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKITY FUCK?? THANK YOU SO FRICKIN MUCH!

A few days had passed since we learned the truth. The pro heroes who were working with Nighteye were doing their best to pinpoint Chisaki, the Shie Hassaikai's young head and his daughter, Eri. Until they could, we students were on standby. We were also under orders not to say anything about our workstudies to anyone. Everyone who were at the conference that day would be there to save Eri.

Everyone was pumped up and ready to rescue Eri, but something was weighing on me. The way she gripped onto my hand when Chisaki emerged from the shadows of the alleyway. The way the she ran back to him to save us from being brutally murdered.

"Oi! Eyebags. Stop staring at your food as if it's gonna kill you." I heard Bakugou say from across from me. I immediately snapped back to reality and started scarfing down my food. "Y/N! You're gonna choke!" Mina warned. I gulped the food that was in my mouth. "Sorry, I'm hungry." I chuckled lightheartedly. She chuckled with me and I quickly ate the rest of my food. I saw that Kiri was also a bit on edge. I drank the Strawberry milk that came with my lunch and threw the rubbish away.

Two days later, late at night.

I jolted awake because of a call from Bubblegirl. I rushed downstairs to meet up with the others. "Alright, it go time." I tiredly.

The next morning, we headed out to the agency. We listened to the plan and what the pros had discovered.

We changed into our costumes in the locker rooms. I took a few extra weapons with me like, some ninja stars, a few extra throwing knives, an extra pair of knuckle busters and three pairs of a handcuffs. I was locked and loaded. Ready to beat some villains up.

I walked out of the changing room with Tsu, Ochaco and Nejire.

We all went to the police station, "As you know, Nighteye was able to use his quirk on a Hassaikai member. Through it, he was able to see underground facilities. We believe them to be this Yakuza group's headquarters. We wera also able to confirm that the girl were trying to rescue is currently being held in one of the rooms there. Although we were unable to map out the entire layout of the underground hallways, we believed the man Sir Nighteye saw took the shortest route to our target. This is the best Intel we have at the moment concerning the Hassaikai stronghold." a policeman said. "it's the basis of this mission. Stay smart, these guys are dangerous and we can expect them to bring their quirks against us full force."

The other agents passed around lists of the Hassaikai members and their quirks.

"Now, heroes. Things could get ugly out there. If you encounter a hint of suspicious behaviour, call for help immediately. Were up against gangsters who have avoided capture until now. It is important that all of you carry out your respective assignments and stay sharp." he said and saluted all of us. The rest of the police did the same. "We will commence the operation at 08.30 hours. Heroes, move out." and we all started going to our destination.

At 8:30am, we were all standing ready. They just needed to read the warrant and we could bust in. Before the man could even ring the bell, a massive man with a plague mask punched through a wall. I used my chains to pull some of the Policemen out of harms way and the I used the hair tie on my wrist to tie my hair back. This was gonna get ugly.

The big dude was about to punch us, but Riyukyu stopped his punch my activating her quirk and turning into a dragon. "Listen, we can't split up many of our forces just yet, the Riyukyu agency will take care of this villain." She slammed the guy against the ground, "The rest of you, Go!" she ordered.

We didn't hesitate to run inside. "This is the heroes and the police. We have permission to search your premises on suspicion of manufacturing and sell g illegal drugs." the man said loudly. One of the thugs attacked with the leaves from a bush but it only hit the Police's shields. One of the heroes kicked him to the ground and held him as we raced past to the inside of the building.

I was running right beside dad and just in front of Deku and Lemillion. We finally entered the building. "Do you think someone leaked our plans for the raid? They shouldn't have come pouring out like that." I said to the heroes, "No, I think they'd be fighting more cohesively. Groups like this are used to working together." the policeman said, slightly out of breath. "There's nothing that matters more to these guys than their relationship with their boss and their brothers. Being part of the underworld only makes loyalty that much more sacred to them." Dad stated as we were running.

We stopped at a small shrine thingy. "This is it, there's a device here that opens a hidden passage. You press down the floorboards in a specific order, and then.." Sir said and a door opened from the shrine. "It's like a secret ninja hideout. How cool." Bubblegirl smiled. "More like a secret Mafia hideout." I commented. "Guards up, we don't know what we're facing in there." Centipeder said, I got myself ready for a fight as I saw a hand grip onto the door frame.

Three men emerged from the doorway. Bubblegirl and Centipeder took charge and swiftly restrained the villains. "Well hold these guys. You go on ahead." She said to us. We listened and ran into the doorway. We ran down some stairs and took a right, but it looked like a dead end.

"I'll go take a look." Mirio said. "Lemillion, I you'll go through, you'll be naked!" Red Riot said. "it's okay. Mirio's costumed is made out of a special fiber from his own hair. It designed so that when he activates his quirk, the costume permeates with him." Tamaki explained.

Mirio looked back at us. "The hallway has just been blocked with this wall. Unfortunately breaking through it is not gonna be easy." he said. "I knew this Chisaki could tear shit apart and put it back together but damn." Rocklock commented. Midoriya and Kirishima charged forward and busted through the wall. "Thanks guys. Come on, we need to keep moving." I said and started walking forward.

Suddenly, the walls started moving a lot. "What's going on?" Kiri question as we were getting moved around like a small boat on some waves. "Something this big has to take a lot of energy from someone. Eraserhead, Erasure Chain, can't you two do anything?" Fat gum questioned. "Ah! We can't do anything if we don't have his real body." I replied, getting thrown around. Mirio ran forward and started slipping through the walls.

A big hole opened up beneath us and we fell through it. I landed on my feet and it didn't hurt thanks to the shock absorbing rubber stuff under my feet.

"Where are we?" Deku question. "Somewhere even farther from the target. These guys are obviously screwing with us." Rocklock replied. "what have we here?" I turned around to see some villains. "Looks like some state authorized thugs crashed our party." he said. "Let's see how long these petty criminals can last against the strength of a pro." Fatgum said. Tamaki put his hand in front of Fatgum. "The Pro's should save their strength for when we reach the target. These guys just want to slow us down. Go on, I can handle them myself." he said. We nodded and went on. Dad swiftly knocked out the Mummy looking guy and told Tamaki to move fast.

We continued running down the corridor, I hopes of finding Eri.

Suddenly, a huge hand came out of tree wall toward my dad, just barely missing me. "Shit!" I said loudly. The person responsible is trying to knock my dad out of the fight before he can get eyes on them.

Dad was about to get shoved through through wall but Fatgum pushed him out of the way, going in instead. I noticed that Kirishima went in too, hell be fine, though.

We continued running until I got pulled through a wall, I lifted my head and looked around to see a man standing there. "What the fu-" I was cut of by his weird and sinister voice. "Ah, ah, ah. Little girls like you shouldn't use foul language like that." he said. "Erasure chain, come in." I heard from my earpiece. "I'm fine, Sir. Go on. I'll be there with you shortly." I replied. He didn't say anything after that, so I assumed that he trusted me.

I pulled my knuckle busters out from one of my little bags and quickly slid them over my fingers. "Now, tell me. Who the fuck are you?" I said, placing. My hand on my hip.