The League Of Villains

Y/N's POV

When I came to, I was tied to a chair and there were large metal restraints around my forearms and hands. 'Do they know what my quirk is?' I asked myself. "You're finally awake. Welcome to the land of the living." a raspy voice said. I looked up to see the same guy with a lot of scars leaning against a wall.

I looked to the television on the wall where the media was informing the world of what happened. I glanced at Bakugou who was also awake.

"What do you asshats want from us?" I asked while sending a cold glare their way. None of them answered. I let out an annoyed huff.

For the next two days, I didn't sleep. Bakugou did, but not enough. I was too busy thinking about getting out of that bar. But the metal restraints were in the way so I couldn't use my quirk. Then the door opened and Scarman walked through it. "Aizawa, right?" he said. I only glared at him. "Whatever." he said and stood right in front of my chair. He bent down to eye level. His eyes were dull. Empty. "What is your connection with Shoto Todoroki?" he asked. I only hardened my glare and said, "Get the fuck away from me." Why did he want to know? "Heh, so there is a connection between you two." he claimed and walked away again. 'What's with that burnt piece of bacon lookin ass motherfucker?' I thought to myself.

I looked to Bakugou who was still asleep. I sighed. 'It's only five am. I'm tired. I miss Dad, Zashi, Hitoshi and the cats. I wanna go home. I miss Shoto.' I felt a hot tear roll down my cheek. 'No, Y/N this isn't the time to be crying. Pull yourself together.' I told myself. I suppressed the sadness and replaced it with determination.

As nightfall finally arrived, I was still thinking of ways to get out of this situation. If I used my quirk, I would just call self defense, because I was kidnapped.

Multiple times a day, Shigaraki would ask me and Bakugou if we would join the league of villains.

"I'll ask you one more time. Katsuki Bakugou, Y/N Aizawa, will you join the league of villains?" Shigaraki asked. "Go throw yourself into traffic." Bakugou retorted. "You just can't wrap your head around the word 'No', can you, Handyman?" I said, still keeping my scowl on him.

I looked to the TV to see my dad. 'He really is going out of his way.' I thought. "We are here to apologize." Dad said. My eyes widened and I listened closer. "a recent incident has allowed harm to come to twenty seven first year heroes. And we as staff were not prepared. We take responsibility for any trauma caused by our negligence. It's our duty to train heroes. But also to protect heroes in training." he said. I furrowed my eyebrows. 'But it's not their fault. I was just too weak to defend myself when they kidnapped me. I'm pathetic.' I thought. Dad's eyes were bloodshot. He was probably tired but also crying. I'm sorry, dad.

Handyman shut the TV off before he could say anything more. "Isn't that strange. The heroes are becoming the bad guys. Seems they're not dealing with this very well at all. So much criticism, but everyone makes a mistake or two, right? It's not like they're supposed to be perfect. Modern day heroes sure have it rough. Don't you think, Bakugou, Aizawa?" handyman said. "Fuck off." I retorted.

"Dabi, untie them." Shiggy ordered. "You know they'll just fight." Scarface protested. "It's fine. We're recruiting them, so we should treat them as an equals." Crusty assured. "Besides, they're smart enough to know they can't take us all, right?"

'If I can shoot out seven chains from each hand I can easily restrain them. I can shoot out one erasure chain from each hand, but who do I restrain? Compress and Kuroguri? Handy can just touch my chains and they will disintegrate. So I'll make sure his hands are not able to move my wrapping two around him. This won't be easy. I'll just wait until Bakugou attacks and I'll restrain them. But I focus too much on capturing I should attack. Ugh my thoughts are all over the place from sleep deprivation. Just focus and do what you can.' I thought as Dabi and Twice were arguing. And twice started to take my restraints off. Once both of us were out of those chairs, Bakugou attacked.