𝔸𝕕𝕕𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕍𝕖𝕩𝕖𝕕

Ad ⋅ dled

(a.)

Unable to think clearly; confused.

Vexed

(a.)
Annoyed, frustrated, or worried.

➖➖➖➖➖⥊✿⥋➖➖➖➖➖

The horned maiden was not expecting such a day. Sure, she has experienced many terrorist attacks and such, but to find such an odd object located in the very corner of her inventory. It made the holographic slots appear darker than what was normal. This was so incredibly unique to Puffy.

She was very hesitant to see what the strange dark thing in her pockets was. The captain didn't even remember picking the block up. Had she made a new discovery? Possibly a new item? It seemed as though it absorbed light but when she placed it into her hotbar and began to hold it; she had to squint to examine the forin object.

She was thinking about contacting someone about it through her communicator, but she decided against it due to the fact she didn't want to disturb anyone, despite the fact that the people she knew would not mind one bit. Pacing around, she finally decided she should place it to see what would happen.

As the block was gently placed atop a crafting table, she expected it to only expand a bit, like any other normal block would do. What the captain didn't expect was for the object to flash a bright, blinding, white then disappear like nothing was there. Puffy was so confused from what just took place in her abode. There wasn't enough time for her to process what happened because of a large migraine passing over her. It was agonizing in words that couldn't even be located in a thesaurus.

Puffy stumbled across the floors of her home in attempts to reach the chest that held all of her potions. In her feeble attempts, she collapsed by the chest and gripped the side of it to hoist herself back up. Except something was wrong. She knew she was missing something. She couldn't move her hooves. Now that she thought about it, She couldn't feel anything below her abdomen. Looking down, she expected to see her legs collapsed against the wooden floors, but instead, there were no legs to look at. It seems as though she was fading into nothing. Yet, she could still stand? Were her legs invisible?

There was no time to think of this. The throbbing in her head didn't seem to stop; it may have gotten worse. It was all a blur, but what she could conjure up in her continuous is that she filled her inventory with a variety of different type potions. Eventually she came across the regeneration potion. Weakly popping the cork off of it with a flick of her thumb, the captain chugged down the concoction as if it was the last mug of beer at a busy party. The liquid was cold and comforting and the melony taste was satisfying when it slid down her throat.

The only problem was the pain would not end. Her head felt like it was scorching hot one second, then freezing cold the next. Breathing became more difficult and her breaths became more labored. The rims of her vision were darkening. The world was fading out of her sight as her body went limp. The sound of glass shattering was heard along with the loud clutter of wooden items falling to the ground.

It was all dark.

➖➖➖➖➖⥊✿⥋➖➖➖➖➖

Puffy was awoken to the most unpleasant of things. Her eyes were open, yet there was not a thing she could look at. There was no smell. There was no sound. Everything was dead silent. When suddenly there was the sharpest of ringing in her heightened ears. A blinding flash of white light spread across her vision similar to what happened with the strange object that she found. Her body was soon shrouded in aggressive gusts of wind pushing against her as she began to fall.

Realizing this, she immediately turned her body towards the opposite direction the wind was blowing. The ground was visible, yet foggy. It would be about five minutes before she hit the ground. The captain examined her surroundings and inventory to see if she could find anything, but the only thing that was there was her usual inventory items and the multiple potions she picked up in her prior panic. Realizing that there was only really one thing that would help, she pulled out her water bucket in hopes that she would place it on time.

Focusing solely on the ground ahead of her, she braced herself to place the water or experience her final moments of being able to have her items without the risk of someone robbing her. The ground grew near but instead of making an impact on solid ground, all the wind's pressure was lifted from her as arms were hooked under her armpits. Puffy released a breath she didn't know she was holding. As she looked up, she saw her blonde, bucket hatted friend, grey wings spread wide, grinning down at her. She herself had the biggest smile of relief plastered across her face.

"First time flying, Captain?" The winged man questioned with clear mock in his voice. The wind was no longer beating at her back. Instead it was more freeing and she opened the felling with the warmest of hugs.

"Not everyone is lucky enough to be born with wings, Philza Minecraft." Puffy retorted in a playful banter.

"Wasn't born with them. Maybe you should try to grow a pair!" He shouted back.

Puffy could only chuckle in response as her friend, Phil, placed her on what appeared to be a stone path.

That was strange. Puffy couldn't recall any stone paths within the Dream SMP. Not to mention, that the weirdly shaped building near it wasn't anything she recognized.

Looking around, her eyes eventually spotted more people in the air. It was a giant black figure and it was getting closer. It didn't appear to be falling though. Was it Badboyhalo? He seemed to be carrying two screaming boys. Was that Skeppy and Tommy?

Despite the stressful moments everyone was experiencing currently, Puffy still let out a little snort in amusement because of the blonde haired boy letting out a string of curses and the blue gremlin next to him curled up in Bad's arms from fear.

Now wasn't a time to check to see if everyone was okay, for there was still more screaming coming from up above.

➖➖➖➖➖⥊✿⥋➖➖➖➖➖

-☏ Palavras☏- 1074

{First ever story I've made so feel free to give me some words of wisdom! I hope you enjoy the future events that take place, I have a lot planned! -Sad}