𝕂𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕒𝕟𝕤

Krig
(n.)
Conflict involving organized use of arms.

Au⋅ thor⋅ i⋅ tar⋅ i⋅ an
(a.)
favoring or enforcing strict obedience to authority, especially that of the government, at the expense of personal freedom.

-----⥊✿⥋-----

The masked man was in his fighting stance, ready for combat. He stared directly at the people who jumped out at his group. He wondered who these people were and soon enough he had his answer. The weird analyzing physique did its work in scanning his potential opponents.

The man with the black hair’s name was Shouta Aizawa. his quirk was the ability to temporarily remove others' quirks by looking at them. The effects wear off when he blinks and it leaves him dry eyed.

The second man’s name was Toshinori Yagi. His quirk was a strength enhancer and it would severely injure people if they were hit.

Dream was grateful for the information given on these people, but he wasn’t too sure how reliable this information was to him. The blonde had this ever repeating question in his head. What exactly was a quirk?

Thinking about the question over and over again, the weird analyzing mechanic in his brain finally assisted him. It explained that quirks were supernatural abilities that people gained when they were around the age of four. Only around eighty percent of the population had such aptitude.

So this world was different from his lands. Dream always told himself he needed more of a challenge in combat.

How exciting.

-----⥊✿⥋-----

The group was ready for these hostilities. Some had even developed strange powers in the heat of preparation.

The pair charging at the squad immediately tried to apprehend the most powerful appearing people of the group. The muscular man swiftly tried  to hit the captain, but she was hasty to dodge the attack by jumping into the air. Pacealy, she landed on top of the man's arm and stomped as hard as she could in the elbow while the octopus-like tentacles latched onto his legs to try and keep him steady. The blonde man winced from the pressure that he wasn’t expecting.

Puffy knew that this man was powerful and also knew he could, most definitely support her weight. Lodging her hooved feet into his elbow, she lunged forward. The opponent blocked his face in an attempt to prevent whatever was coming, but the captain instead jumped and twisted her body so she could put the man into a headlock. The muscular blonde was surprised to say the least. Puffy was a lot faster than what she appeared to be.

The enemy moved his feet to try and get free from whatever was grabbing him. It was difficult, but the thing latched onto his legs wasn’t too strong and he soon freed himself. Taking account of the person constricting his neck in hopes to block his airways, he grabbed at their arms to hopefully throw them off. What he didn’t expect was for a grey winged man to fly out of nowhere and kick him in the skull. Along with that, a strange black shadow creature used a strange red vine to pierce the left part of his midsection.

An ear bleeding shriek was heard, but it only seemed like he could hear it and it left him relatively emobile from the neck down.

“Look sir, we don’t really want to kill you so maybe we could talk this out?” The black figure in front of him spoke. His voice was surprisingly high pitched for such a tall, threatening figure. The blonde hair male could see a very small, blue golem thing poking their head from the hood of the man in front of him.

“Are you a villain?” The man questioned while looking up at them. Despite his current state he was still so intimidating to the three looking at him closely and the one looking at him from a distance.

“Of course not! what do you mean!” The person behind him shouted in a very amused voice as she slightly undid the pressure that was being held on his neck. The strange vines that were still lodged into his side slowly retracted, almost cautiously. A slight grunt left his lips once the vines fully left his side, he didn’t know why the red vines hurt so badly, but he would continue to hold his ground the best he could.

The shadow-like creature crouched down to his height. Even though the man was standing mostly straight, the person(?) in front of him still had to crouch for them to be at eye level. The person who was ready to suffocate him slowly released him. The blonde could hear a little clomp to signify that they landed onto the ground.

“Before you get the chance to bleed out, I would like to know who you are and if we can trust you.” The shadow creature questioned lightly, hoping to seem less menacing. Their tale, swinging back and forth in an almost curious manner. The wounded man was taken aback by this question. Didn’t these people know that he was a hero? The strongest one at that. 

He heard a little snicker to his right so he took a small glance towards that direction. There was a bucket hatted man sitting down cross legged with his grey wings perked up. He seemed to have an amused grin in his face, watching the scene go down. What the wounded man took into account was the dark grey sword he was twirling around the ground, the tip facing down. How was the sword glowing? Never mind that factor.

“My name is All Might. I’m the number one hero. I’m on the good side.” He started with a weak voice, but he still tried to sound like he wasn’t badly injured.

“All Might? What a stupid name.” He heard a voice mumble.

Looking around, his eyes landed on the blue golem thing from earlier.

“Don’t be rude you potato!” The creature in front of him yelled in a whispering voice.

“All Might, huh?” The person behind him said as they slowly walked to a place where he could clearly see them. Looking closely, All Might could see that this person had very big, frisky white hair, horns and hooves. It reminded him of a sheep.

She walked up to him, summoning a strange, red concoction into her hand. She slowly held it out to him as a gesture to take it. How did she do that? Does she have two quirks?

“Don’t look so skeptical dude. Drink it and you’ll feel better in a snap.” She snapped her fingers as she said this to emphasize what she meant.

Slowly, the blonde reached out for the mixture and popped the cork off and drank the liquid. The taste was sweet and melony, there was a bit of a copper accent to it, but it was satisfying anyways. All Might looked down at his wound and it looked like his meat and tissue was stretching over where the jab was. It seemed like his skin was stitching itself back together and he was ever so grateful for it. He was amazed on how as soon as the liquid was ingested his wound just disappeared, leaving a pale scar as the only proof he was injured.

The shadowy person stretched his hand out, offering a hand shake.

“My name is Badboyhalo, but you can call me Bad!” All Might nodded his head as a signal that he understood as he shook Bad’s hand.

“The person in my hood is Skeppy.” He pointed to the blue thing in his hood.

“The person next to me is Captain Puffy.” The man gestured to the horned maiden next to him. The lady did a careless, two finger, mock salute.

 “And the man sitting over there is Philza.”  He pointed his thumb to the right and then clapped his hand in a cheery manor.

“You can call me Phil!” The man on the right shouted at All Might, his hands cupped over his mouth to be louder.

-----⥊✿⥋-----

-☏ Palavras☏- 1342