𝕂𝕒𝕜𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕙𝕚𝕠𝕡𝕙𝕠𝕓𝕚𝕒

Kak⋅ or⋅ rhaph⋅ io⋅ pho⋅ bia
(n.)
The abnormal fear of failure.

-----⥊✿⥋-----

“EVERYONE! MORNING HOMEROOM’S ABOUT TO BEGIN. TO YOUR SEATS!”

‘This kid’s the only one standing up-’ The one and only Technoblade thought to himself tiredly. Lucky for Iida, one of the students pointed it out before the piglin had the chance to aggressively tease him. And lucky for the Blade, he didn’t get the chance to aggressively tease the kid that acted like a robot with few joints only for it to be taken the wrong way and him to be sent to confinement. This man’s form of teasing was very intimidating, to say the least. Not voice wize, but taking a look at his stature as he speaks is enough to piss yourself.

The ‘sacrificed’ as Skeppy kindly put it when explaining the school rules to those who just showed up were Techno, Niki, Quackity, and Jschlatt. Some showed up, not by choice (literally being sacrificed) because others didn’t want to deal with pubescent teens more than they already have. That left the easiest targets for peer pressure. Technoblade went for two reasons: One, he was mildly pressured by his friends and two; He wanted to ruin a small child’s dreams by beating them up. Then there was the goat man. It was simple really, he was too tired to argue. Quackity went to make sure he didn’t get canceled by an entirely different universe. That would be unlucky.

“Morning.” A sack of bandages walked into the room, almost unidentifiable as a teacher. He looked worse than when he was crippled by a giant bird looking monster and part of his elbow was missing, but that was just an opinion.

A series of ‘your backs’’ and ‘glad to see your okays’’ were shouted towards him reassuringly, but Jschlatt voiced his thoughts differently. “IF YOU COULD CALL THAT ‘DOING WELL,’ DUDE, YOU LOOK LIKE, IF A MUMMY WENT THROUGH AN EMO PHASE.” He let out a large cackle after while being glared at by the teacher.

“THAT IS NO WAY TO ADDRESS OUT TEACHER. YOU MAY BE AN ADULT, BUT I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS.” The class president shouted back at the horned man, slamming both his hands on his desk as he stood up. 

“You literally just stood up.” Jschlatt halted all his laughter to stare directly in the eyes of the class president for a few uncomfortably long seconds before breaking eye contact in another fit of laughter.

“IT WAS METAPHORICAL!” Iida retaliated, red in the face from frustration on how rude the man was. The goat man was wheezing so much that he had to clutch his stomach to the point where he fell out of his stair like seat (The school still not getting desks for them). The brunette mumbled a small ‘fuck’, before hoisting himself back on to the seating.

“You look like a fucking idiot Schlatt.” Quackity stated calmly while looking forward, where the teacher was located. He had a shit eating grin plastered onto his face and very taunting eyes, glinted with humour.

“My welfare isn’t important because your fight is far from over.” This caused small mumbling amongst students to rupture, some frightened while others confused. “U.A’s sports festival is fast approaching!” Magically, the entirety of teens in the class all spoke the phrase ‘that’s totally normal,’ at the exact same time.

Most of the  rest of the explanation was tuned out by Technoblade. He really didn’t care about it, but was curious about some of the events. He lightly tapped the shoulder of the person in front of him. “Do we get to fight people?” He quietly whispered to the person ahead of him.

“The events are usually different every year, but probably.” They muttered back before quickly focusing back on what the teacher was saying. That was all the Blade had to hear. He was definitely signing up for it. Being turned down because he wasn’t a student was out of the question. He could always ender pearl to the location if not permitted entrance. What were they gonna do, kill him? Everyone that knows him would know how that would turn out. Technoblade never dies after all.

“But your time is limited.” Technoblade zoned back to the present to listen to the teachers announcement. “Show the pros what you're made of here, and you’ll make futures for yourselves. This happens once a year... So you’ve got three chances. If you’re planning to be a hero, this is an event you can’t miss!” And then the bell rang. Technoblade stayed slouched back in his chair (stair) tiredly, he would wait until not as many kids were in the halls. He didn’t like crowded places... Or children... School was not a good place for him to go to in this world. He might just end up severing a limb of some student.

As he waited, he noticed that everyone in the class was crowded by the exit. Now that he was more focused, the pinkette realized that all those mumbles he could hear were in fact not his voices. They were children being noisy. It didn’t look like the clutter was leaving anytime soon so he got up to check it out himself.

“What’s goin’ on here dear old Nemesis, old pal.” The piglin man asked his fellow pink haired member. The piglin actually referred to his friend in the form of their syndicate name, but he saw no harm in it since they weren’t really roleplaying.

“It looks like people are scouting this class, Techno.” She spoke quietly, trying not to draw attention to herself and since Techno had good hearing, he picked up on it. Before Techno had the chance to question further or even respond in the matter, his thoughts were interrupted by a monotonous voice (Copycat).

“Scoping out the competition? For a general studies kid, like me... This will be the perfect chance to know you off your pedestals. Consider this a declaration of war.” The kid had purple hair and lazy eyes, he looked like he was going to commit to every word he just said.

“War, huh?” The tall figure of the Blade walked past the jumble of students to be able to look at the kid who said that in the eye. “Kid...” He paused for a second to create tension. “You don’t know the first thing about war.” He offered his hand in hopes the insomniac would shake it. “I hope you keep your word.” The insomniac for some reason took his hand. “It makes things a little bit more fun.” They shook hands, then the pigman released his grasp.

With one last daring stare, the pinkette summoned a deep purple fruit into his hands, took a quick bite and disappeared, only leaving small purple particles to represent that he was once there.

-----⥊✿⥋-----

-☏ Palavras☏- 1144

{The plot wasn't exactly right, but I'm speeding some things up

Anyway, posts might be more staggered since I'm lacking motivation

Not quitting yet though! I'll just force myself to look at a blank page until something comes to mind 😼}