ℝ𝕖𝕤𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕃𝕪𝕞𝕖

Res⋅ ultant
(a.)
Coming as a result.

Lyme
(n.)
An obsolete spelling of lime.

-----⥊✿⥋-----

His introduction was successful. He could hear the police force interrogating the likes of Midoriya and companions in that small hospital room while he enjoyed his well cooked meal. Charlie didn’t actually need to watch it happen to know, but witnessing actions head on was way more exciting. It was even better when he could participate. He didn’t even have to be there to know that Quackiy and Dream were having a hilarious argument.
-----⥊✿⥋-----

“SHUT UP, YOU DICKBUTT!!!” The short man screamed at Dream.

“WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN???”

“YOU HAVE THE URBAN DICTIONARY IN THAT STUPID FUCKIN’ HEAD OF YOURS. LOOK IT UP!”
-----⥊✿⥋-----

Who needs drama shows anyway? Speaking of drama; people have started gossiping about the goop villain after his viewing on the news. They didn’t actually see him, but they did hear from a couple witness reports and found small traces of green slime on the arrow they dislodged from one of the boys who happened to be there. Things were all falling into place for the DSMP. Making a name for themselves in this stupid world was more thrilling then thought.
-----⥊✿⥋-----

The city streets were filled with busy people. People always seem to be rushing nowadays. Life may be short, but it’s not that short. That’s exactly why Niki and Puffy were spending their time together, patiently roaming the chatter filled city. People were talking. Puffy could hear all the confusion about the man who supposedly killed the hero killer and wounded a student of U.A. They thought it would be fun to tour the cities of Japan. Plans change of course. That happened when they saw some weird looking people walk into an abandoned looking building from the corner of their eye.

“Ya wanna snoop?” Puffy whispered to Niki, looking down at her.

“Hell yeah” Niki clenched her fist with a face of determination.

The pair lurked from behind, watching a door in the alleyway open. They stayed around the corner, watching. 
 -----⥊✿⥋-----

“Mr. Shigaraki.”

A man with light blue hair sat with two images resting between his fingers, staring at the photos of two specific participants of the U.A sports festival. The man heard the door opening, but chose not to look. He was frustrated. First that pig of a man destroys his prized Nomu and then it absolutely ruins the sports festival with a creature beyond comprehension. What is that pig?

“You’ve been the talk of the town for days on end. Everybody’s buzzing over how something huge is about to begin.”

His hand curled around the paper. “So... Who’re they?” He spoke out with a ragged voice. Opening the palm of his hand, the paper was now reduced to flakey ash. He wasn’t in the mood for chit-chat right now.

“Seeing you in the flesh... You look creepy as hell.” One of the unannounced guests commented on Shigaraki's hair. His body was covered with purple scars stapled onto his body. His clothes looked torn on purpose; like a fashion statement.

“Whoooa, you’re a buddy of the great Stainy, right, Hand Dude!? Tell me you are!” A girl who looked to still be in highschool. Her hair was tied up into messy space buns.  “Let me join the league! Please let me join!!” 

Shigaraki took a long pause

“Kurogiri. Fling these fuckers off somewhere. It seems like the two types I hate the most came as a goddamn set.” His body was hunched, but his head was tilted upwards to face the visitors. “A snot-nosed little shit and some asshole who doesn’t understand respect.”

From afar, the group heard a loud snicker. The villains tensed up looking to where the noise may be coming from, ready to decapitate any threat.

“Kurogiri, bring those nosey people to me.”

“Of course.”

A warp gate opens up above and two noisy people fall from it. The gigglin did not stop.

“Owww fuck, that hur-” The person was cut off by their own laugheter. The pinkette were clutching their sides rolling around the floor trying to shut themself up. The other person that came from the warp gate didn’t even react to the sudden landing. Their hands were covering their mouth as they tried to stop wheezing from amusement. The one clutching their side seemed like they had a normal human appearance while the other kind of resembled that of a sheep.

“DID YOU HEAR HIM?” The pinkette breathed between each giggle.

“YEAH- PFFTTT.” The sheep-like lady had to take a big breath. “He said they ‘came in a goddamn set!!’”

The both looked at each other in silence for a second before cackling out loud with no reserve.

“I’m gonna kill one of them.” Shigaraki shot up from his seat, arm outstretched, aiming for the sheep lady.

With a firm grasp placed on her shoulder, felt her skin slowly start to deteriorate. It was just as bad as withering. Even worse, actually. Much worse. Like a jellyfish sting topped with millions of tweezers, pulling off each individual skin cell that refused to be removed. It couldn’t really be described as melting since she could feel her skin flaking back and peeling off.

She went to grab her shoulder as an instinctive response, only to feel the smooth texture of a bone. Jerking her hand back just as quickly the sheep attempted to catch her breath. It all happened so quickly, but the pain didn’t seem to stop. In Fact, it seemed to spread ever so slowly.

“Niki-” She gasped, alerting her partner. “Please give me a gapple.”

Niki hurriedly materialized an apple into her hand. “Are you alright?- I saw that man put his hand on your shoulder-” Puffy desperately took a bite of the apple as the pinkette continued her ramblings. “-It was his fault, wasn’t it?- I’ll kill him” Niki stopped her ramblings, pulling out a sword. Puffy felt sweet relief after swallowing the chunk of apple. She could feel her skin overpowering and reforming over her body. It was a strange feeling. The inside of her skin felt cold as it went over the exposed bone in her body.

During the whole ordeal, Shigaraki just watched. And the closer he looked, the more familiar these people seemed to be.

“How the hell do your people always show up during the worst times?” He began to lightly scratch at his neck. “First, USJ. Then the sports festival. Now you’re here?” The scratching increased. “This is so unfair.”

“Whatever you say, chalk face.” Niki pointed her sword at the man. She knew little to nothing about the people around her. Two behind her, one at the door, the man who hurt her lover, in front of her and a misty man accompanying him. This could end up a problem.

-----⥊✿⥋-----

-☏ Palavras☏- 1140

{THE MANGA DIALOGUE WILL ALWAYS HAVE MY HEART }