𝔹𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕔𝕠𝕤𝕖

Bel⋅ li⋅ cose
(a.)
demonstrating aggression and willingness to fight.

-----⥊✿⥋-----

The two flying at the group was an odd pair to say the least. One of the men appeared to be lacking sleep and dressed dark and broody while the man next to him had the most colorful suit that could be spotted from miles away.

The blonde haired man appeared to be after the taller members of the group. Possibly thinking they were a greater threat? Tommy did not like this one bit. He hated being underestimated by anyone.

The man with the baggy clothes’ hair was floating in the air, his eyes weren’t visible due to being covered by strange goggles. Tubbo so badly wanted to ask the man how he was doing that. It seemed so cool. He was amazed by something that was considered so common in this world.

The man immediately went for Dream. Aiming for his head with a downward kick, he was close to landing it, but the masked man summoned a shield into his off hand to block the incoming blow. Why could his quirk still work? Was all the Black haired man could think about when sending his hasty kicks. It was a short amount of time until Dream’s friends charged at the man. He quickly backed away to avoid the approaching blows.

Thorned vines were being sent his way at a large quantity. When looking at where they came from, he could see that they were coming from a boy’s hand. The black haired man canceled out his quirk and the vines quickly shriveled up to nothing but brown, dry streaks. The boy only seemed to be around a little bit older than his students and the horns on his head were very prominent. There was a huge scar scattered on the left side of his face. It seemed to be from some sort of explosion. The scarfed man wondered how the boy earned those.

Readying himself once again, a girl with pink hair struck at him with an axe in a slightly sloppy fashion, but it was effective enough. The man had to back away to avoid the blows, his scarf tried to grab at the fluid chopping axe, but he decided to stop once he saw that it managed to chop off a small portion of the capture weapon. She then began to back away and eat?

 A masked blonde soon after charged at the black haired man, expertly swinging a dark grey sword in an offensive position. They were performed much better than the first person and the black haired man was almost threatened. The swings were getting more aggressive and complicated. It was getting hard to dodge. He was getting more and more tired. It was so incredibly frustrating. No matter what advances the man with the black hair would make, it seemed like his opponent was always three steps ahead.

The scarfed man’s evasions were becoming more sloppy and anyone could tell that he was getting tired. Yet, since the man in front of him didn’t halt his actions, he continued to move out of the way of the continuing swings and chops. He was so focused on the person in his line of sight that he didn’t notice a presence sneaking up behind him. Though the person in front of him noticed and slowly backed away. He couldn’t see his face, but he definitely knew that some form of a grin was evident. The black haired man was so confused until a sharp pain went through his head. The people in the background heard a loud ‘thwong’ and soon saw that Tommy, did in fact, knock the man out cold with a shovel. The blonde boy had the biggest smile on his face and the people around him already knew that he was very proud of himself.

-----⥊✿⥋-----

A very bored Dream, dragged a passed out man to where Puffy was. It seemed that her and Bad had made friends with the guy that was with the unconscious man they had in tow.

The masked man and the people behind him saw the exchange between the two and Puffy was kind enough to offer him a health potion.

Tommy decided he would make the tall man in front of them aware of the people watching from behind by tapping his shoulder. The man jolted his head to where the tap came from to see the unconscious body of his friend and the other people that came out of nowhere similar to the people he was talking to.

“I believe this is yours.” The blonde boy in front of him gestured to the body behind him as a masked man dropped the body in front of him.

“I thought you guys were good!” The tall man said getting ready to beat them like he wasn’t just defeated by the people who healed him.

“WELL I’M SORRY THAT I DEFENDED MY FRIENDS FROM POTENTIAL DEATH” The boy yelled in an angry tone. The tall man was taken aback by how loud the kid could be. It was almost like he triggered something in the boy.

“What I think my mate, Tommy meant was that; we were simply defending ourselves from a sudden attack.” A horned boy stated calmly as he walked up to stand next to the one named Tommy.

“Ah, I suppose that is a valid reason, but nonetheless, I would like to ask you a few questions if you would kindly follow me.” The people around the tall man all gave each other a look almost like they were silently speaking to each other and after a short awkward silence the masked man spoke up.

“I guess we could, but no promises that one of the guys here would bite you.” The masked man sounded amused, but All Might was very much worried.

As if on cue, the weird blue thing that was hiding in Bad’s hood hopped out. At first they appeared quite small, but soon formed into an actual normal sized person before they grounded themself. All Might was quite surprised, he was not expecting such an interesting thing like that to happen. He quickly snapped out of it and gestured for the odd group to come with as he picked up his unconscious friend up to carry to the nurse.

In all his years of working as a hero, he had never seen such a peculiar group of people.
-----⥊✿⥋-----

-☏ Palavras☏- 1077

{Breaking news; Homeless man gets wrecked by two children, a man with an emoticon for a face and a baker. What a loser, am I right?}

{ALSO, holy hecker i got 400+ views in like two weeks ٩( ᐛ )و Thank you so much I am so excited to get into future plot!}