𝔼𝕦𝕟𝕖𝕚𝕣𝕠𝕡𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕒

Eun⋅ eir⋅ o⋅ ph⋅ ren⋅ i⋅ a
(n.)
The peaceful state of mind after a pleasant dream.

-----⥊✿⥋-----

It was an average day. It was bland as always, with the same old and simple company. Yet, company was missing. He was missing. Where was he? Was he in danger, a possible kidnapping. That would be dumb. He could handle himself: fly away so simply. Spreading his wings and taking off to return home to his close friends. So why wasn’t he back yet? Why weren’t they sitting in front of an open fire, sipping tea and ranting about false propaganda? Surely there would be a note. A message in some form that he would be gone for the time being, but it had been weeks since there was any indication of willingness to his disappearance.

The man with pink hair sighed as he sat in his bed, located at the uppermost floor of his home. Hands tangled into his long hair as he pulled it back to form a half-assed ponytail. He didn’t have the patience to braid it or style it like he would on an average day; nore did he have the correct thought process to actively focus on his hair. They were screaming oh so loudly. Hundreds of thousands of voices begging for the pinkette to search endlessly for the old man. They were screaming into his brain, beating the same words into his mind.

As the man made his way down the ladder that led to his sitting room, he could hear the soft crackling of the fire. When his feet landed with a small ‘thump,’ muffled by a carpet, he looked over. There was the flame that he wished to sit by with his good friend. Apparently his emotional support bear sensed this. He flinched the slightest bit when Steve bumped his nose into the pinkettes hand. Techno looked down at the polar bear and crouched down to their level to scratch their chin. Soft fur soothed the voice a small amount, but they were still outraged about the old man vanishing without a trace.

Pulling out a lead from his inventory, Techno observed the polar bear’s eyes lighting up, ready to be taken outside for fresh air. Slipping the leash onto puppy-like animal, they made their ways outside into the brisk dry air. It was quiet and peaceful, the voices calming down from the soft sight a little more. Techno was humming a soft tune about murder, but from the cheery tone, you wouldn’t be able to tell it’s brutality. A small representation on how simple it could be when masking atrocities and cruelty. Nonetheless, it was a peaceful and tranquil melody. He didn’t remember where he heard it, but it was a keen memory of his.

When moving to the back of his home, he saw his ‘neighbor,’ Ranboo tending to the small crop farm that he managed to grow in the tundra-like climate.

“Ranboo.” The tall enderman flinched, not expecting for someone to call his name, but still turned his head in acknowledgement. “Have you seen Phil recently?” The pinkette questioned in hope that he would get an answer he was wanting.

The dual colored boy opened a small book that he held in his inventory. He quickly flipped through each page, scanning through the words written. “I haven’t seen him in a few weeks, why? Is he okay?” Worry was written all over him as his eyes dilated. Phil was one of the first people to care for him and his opinions. One of the first people to give a warning before killing another enderman so he wouldn’t have to witness it. Summoning a quill into his hand, he rapidly wrote down on an empty page. ‘PHIL GONE MISSING.’ Then closed it and put it back in his inventory.

“I’m sure he’ll be back soon.” 

Techno was nervous. Not to the point where it was clear, but if you looked closely, you could see panic bubbling up in his eyes. Those words were more for him. To reassure him that everything would be fine in the end.
-----⥊✿⥋-----

The students were shouting words of motivation to All Might, strategizing out loud to the enemy. “NO!” He interrupted their speech. “GET OUT OF HERE!” He gestured towards the students in hope they would listen to the warning.

“Things wouldn’t have gone so well if I hadn’t just stepped in.” The dual haired boy spoke up. It was true, but it might be more of a challenge now that the opponent is more on guard; that opponent being anyone, but the Nomu because it didn’t seem to have mindfulness of pain.

“ALL MIGHT, YOU'RE BLEEDING!” Midoriya shouted, panicked as ever. “And I think your time’s u-” Dream had noticed that time thing when analyzing this number one hero. Yet, he still didn’t have enough research on it. Maybe this man’s quirk had a time limit? That was always a possibility.

“RIGHT YOU ARE TODOROKI!! SO THANKS FOR THAT!!!” He completely ignored Midoriya’s statement. That could mean he’s avoiding it, which could also mean it was in fact true that he had a time limit. Denial is obvious to read. “BUT FEAR NOT!! SIT BACK AND WATCH A PRO GET SERIOUS!”

Puffy, with her advanced hearing, heard the small mumbles that the hand man said to his comrades. Something along the lines of ‘I’ll get the kids.’ The captain would not let this happen. No child would be killed on her watch. The hand man rushed over to the students, a hand reached out towards them, presumably to disintegrate a student. Quickly, octopus limbs sprouted seamlessly out of the ground and placed themselves in front of his hand. He grabbed them and as expected, they formed into dust. More and more limbs latched onto his body, restraining his movements. He called out for the ‘Nomu’ before an appendage muffled him.

The beast made sure to sock Puffy as hard as it could, but being fast on her feet, she once again blocked it with a shield. Her only form of defense was close to breaking and that wasn’t a good sign. She didn’t have a back up shield since it took more than that to break one in the dream SMP. Like last time, the captain was sent a few meters back. From the pressure, she was forced to let go of the hand man. Unexpectedly, instead of the limbs disappearing, the octopus arms turned to water or some other liquid. The hand man huffed out in what Puffy assumed was pain as steam radiated off him. Maybe it was the liquid the tentacles released that caused this.

The bird creature was about to go in for another blow when it was intercepted by the number one hero, punching the thing in it’s jaw. It got knocked back a few centimeters and that was it. At least its focus was placed on someone who matched its strength. Not that Puffy wasn’t strong, but right now she had a lack of defense. She should enchant her shields with ‘unbreaking III’ for once. Maybe it would last longer in this world then.
-----⥊✿⥋-----

-☏ Palavras☏- 1193

{Is this foreshadowing I smell?😳}