𝔹𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕘𝕦𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕦𝕖𝕥𝕦𝕕𝕖

Be⋅ lea⋅ guer
(v.)
Cause problems or difficulties for.

Des⋅ ue⋅ tude
(n.)
A state of disuse.

-----⥊✿⥋-----

Techno sat still in his waiting room, pulling his hair back in a mixture of frustration and pain. Steve nuzzled at his lap worriedly for the bear could sense Techno's anxieties. "God Steve, what do I do..." He mumbled. There was a strange small cracked and broken mechanism on the table in front of him. "Hey Steve, be a good bear and get me Dream. Now please." Hesitantly, the bear left to search for the masked man. A few minutes passed by so very slowly as the pigman tried to get a grip on his mentality.

"Why the hell did you send your pet bear after me?" Dream questioned, annoyed that the bear tried to pull him by the sleeves all the way to the room. His complaining immediately halted when he saw the state of his friend. "Are you alright...?" His voice whispered quietly. It took a big thing to turn Techno like this. The pinkette must be seriously concerned with something.

"I don't know anymore, Dream." Techno took a deep breath in to steady himself. "I found this machine thing around the inside of one of my boots." He gestured to the broken metal on the table.

"Let me take a closer look." Dream scooped the pieces into his hand to examine them. His brain formed multiple small bits and instructions in his brain, including articles and small notes. "It seems that this is the demo version of a listening device that was developed and manufactured by a company paired with UA." Was this done because of the events at USJ? Most likely. An unknown force destroying a beast that couldn't beat the known strongest of Japan; it was most likely the case. But when did they have time to hide it in someone's shoe?

"Did any of the others tell them I go by Blood God sometimes?"

"I believe you said it once during your arrival, but there aren't any clue's there that lead to that name being shared. At least not from us..."

Techno clutched his pants tightly to try and calm his nerves. "Do you think they can still hear us?"

"Unlikely. It seems the part that is connected to the main source is broken along with the rest of it."

"..."

"..."

"When we get the chance... Do you want to go villain?" Techno looked up at Dream with a sadistic grin on his face, his eyes filled with the red hot passion of revenge.

The hooded man looked towards the door just to make sure there was no eavesdropping."After all this, we can discuss it with the others." A glint of light shined from the side of his eye, his mouth stretched into an eerie smile. "Just beat the shit out of some kids for now."

"Aye aye homeless man."

"I HAVE A HOME."
-----⥊✿⥋-----

"I would like to say that I will not be holding back." Icy hot stared at the pig with a cold glare.

"Yeah, yeah." The pinkette walked back to his spot, shifting into a pig on the way "Let's get this over with" The pigman cracked his knuckles and back. He didn't plan to be friendly this time, whatever condition he put Iida in, he would not stop until Todoroki had an in-person experience with it. The announcer counted down quickly, eager to see what would happen. The final mark was shouted and they were off into a cold battle.

Techno ran at the kid, hunched over and completely open to attacks. The pursuit caused extreme confusion since it looked like the pigman didn't have a plan whatsoever. In each fight, he always looked like he had a plan. This felt different. Blood lust bleed out of him in such a threatening way that Todoroki felt like running away. It felt like fighting a wild animal who had no morals and was blinded by the feeling of starvation. Todoroki felt like the prey.

Todoroki threw ice at the pigman to get him to freeze up or at least stop for one second. Techno knew this would happen and he would use it as an advantage. The slightest hand movement triggered Technos reflexes. With his off hand, he threw an ender pearl where his instincts assumed the ice would begin forming. Sure enough he had a perfect view of his opponent's side. His momentum was so overbearing that instead of stopping there he flung passed the kid. With a painful twist of his body, he managed to land a long shallow cut on the kid's back before skidding across the ground.

That would not deter Todoroki of course. The boy stomped his right foot into the ground, which caused a large ice pillar to launch the pigman into the air. No one can dodge in the air. Techno knew this. He rapidly switched what he was holding into a fishing rod. With a simple cast he latched his hook to his opponent's sleeve and flung into the air to meet in the middle. Techno grabbed onto Todoroki's shirt and slammed the butt of his axe into the kid's face. The boy managed to grab the pigman's wrist and completely froze it. As a fight or flight response, Techno kicked off Todoroki to land back onto the other side of the battle ground.

Both stared at each other for a moment. The temperature was freezing. The pigman took heavy breaths through his nose while Todoroki was trying to catch his breath. Even the audience could see it. The pinkette glanced down at his frozen arm and back at the student. With a push of his foot, he ran back in with determination. He had a sword in his off hand, still slightly stained from earlier. Todorkoki felt some sort of dread, but he kept the same facade. Techno threw another pearl as he ran, his frozen arm pointed in front of him. He avoided each oncoming ice attack, keeping his arm out.

Time practically froze for Todoroki as he felt a small ball hit his chest.Then and there, the pigman materialized in front of him is a mist of purple particles. The pigman's momentum came to use. Todoroki stole one blurred glance towards his opponent's monotone face. Before being flung back, straight out of bounds. The pigman had used his iced arm as a blunt weapon.

Techno stood there in a staggered stance for a couple seconds. He hit his frozen arm against the ground. The ice shell shattered, cutting up the pigmans arm and sweater in the process. The announcer screamed the winners name in excitement and the crowd followed with cheers. The pigman shifted back into a human. He carelessly tossed a regeneration potion at Todoroki after taking a swig from an instant health potion, walking off with his hands in his pockets.

-----⥊✿⥋-----

-☏ Palavras☏- 1152

{WATTPAD KEEPS REMOVING MY IMAGES WTF

Anyway

The ringing in my ears rn is like a gong 😍}