ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕠

Par⋅ do
(a.)
The color between grey and brown.

-----⥊✿⥋-----

“So we’re in Japan.” The pinkette mumbled to himself, completely ignoring the speeches and declarations going on around him. “If that’s the case, then how the hell do these dudes know what we’re saying? Don’t these guys speak japanese?” He had a point. Now that it was mentioned, when they spoke, it didn’t sound like english. Does everyone just universally speak english here? Or were their minds slightly altered to understand the language?

“Blame it on voodoo or somethin.” Dream replied in a joking tone.

“BrruUuuUhhhh”

Both guys’ attention was suddenly grabbed by some loud dude’s voice. “WELL WHAT’S KEEPING YOU!” that buff dude that Techno interacted with when he first landed, shouted. 

“Yo, that dude scratching his neck is probably pissing his pants right now.” The pinkette laughed. The piglin man looked closely at the buff dude. Pinkett's eyes were a lot better and more observant than the average person and when gazing closely at the man, he seemed to have steam coming off of him. Maybe that’s why he isn’t moving in the middle of a fight. In fact, no one was moving. Just talking. “This is lammmeee-” Techno mumbled loud enough to where only the kid with the red and white hair (That he paid little attention to) and Dream could hear. The piglin got a wheeze from Dream, but a glare from the dual haired guy.

Looking over to the dual haired boy, Techno decided to compliment him. “Nice scar, candy cane. I got one myself.” Techno stated, pointing at his right eye to gesture where the scar was. Todoroki wasn’t expecting a casual compliment on his scar at such an intense moment. Wasn’t this a life or death situation? It didn’t really seem like that at this point. Because of the pink haired dude he recalled as ‘Technoblade’ pointing out his own scar, Todoroki took a quick moment to scan his face. It was in fact littered with a multitude of scars. The one the man pointed at was the most visible and stretched down to hit lip. How did the man get all those?

“THIS IS REVENGE FOR NOMU.” that hand dude shouted out, charging at All Might. That caused Techno to jolt his head towards the noise. Presented in front of him was a black mist thing and that scratchy voice dude charging at the buff guy. In the background, the pinkette saw a weak ass looking kid going in to punch the guy.

Techno didn’t know what came over him as he suddenly sprinted at an unnatural speed to get the kid out of the way. Why was he doing this? He hates kids. Though the piglin has to give the grenette credit, the kid’s got guts. The pinkette was fast to reach the kid. Holding out one of his arms so that the hand man couldn’t grab the kid. He punched the kid in the cheek with his other hand so that they wouldn’t be in the way, flinging them to the side a few meters as they skid across the dirt. No one's perfect.

The dude’s hand gripped Techno’s arm, but luckily the pinkette had a knack for shiny things. Once, when exploring, he found small gold chainmail armor plates that were able to be wrapped around his forearms without disturbing his technique and being paranoid after his execution, he kept them on all the time so he could knock away swords without a weapon. Sadly, it proceeded to disintegrate into dul, grey dust along with his sleeve. 

Before the hand man could grasp the pinkett's skin with all five fingers, he was hit on the head by something, knocking him back. It didn’t stop there for when he stumbled back from the pressure he got shot in the hand.

“Ahhh, they’re here… Game over” The hand man backed away slowly in fear. “Guess we gotta try another time, Kurogiri…” 

This sad excuse for a villain was suddenly barraged by even more bullets, lodging themselves into his legs and arms. “I may have failed here, Symbol of Peace... But next time we meet...“ A pause for dramatic effect, Techno noted. “You’re dead All Might.” Those were the criminal’s last words before backing into a void-like portal as it disappeared into nothing. Techno got the lovely pleasure of getting to see him writhe in pain up close. The guy wasn’t being overly dramatic, but Techno could see the guy’s emotion through subtle body language hints.

“I... Couldn’t do anything...“ The guy that Techno punched muttered. The pinkette, being a hybrid, picked up what he was mumbling. This kid did seem pretty useless, but he didn’t see the whole battle so he would only judge the guy half way. How kind.

“That’s not true. If you hadn’t given me those few seconds, I’d be dead.” The piglin didn’t know if he should be listening to this conversation, but also, didn’t he like, ya know? Kill that weird brain monster? ‘Nomu,’ was it. What a scam. “You saved me again.” This kid was now in tears. This was kind of pathetic.

Techno slowly walked over to the grenette who was weakly lying on the ground. The pinkette drew an instant health potion from his inventory halfway there. When he got there he crouched down in front of the kid and calmly offered the potion to them. 

“Here, loser. Splash it at your feet and you’ll feel relatively better.”

Midoriya hesitantly took the bottle filled with a red substance. Examining the unknown liquid quickly, he looked up at the man who offered it to him. Up close, this man appeared very tired, but that didn’t take off points on how scary he was. It kind of reminded Midoriya of Aizawa-sensei. The grenette slowly tried to push his body up to a sitting position, using his elbows. Taking one more glance at the bottle, he splashed it down at the ground. In seconds he felt significantly better than before, but still in some amount of pain. He was going to thank the man, but when he looked up, they were gone. That’s when he heard another sound of glass shattering.
-----⥊✿⥋-----

-☏ Palavras☏- 1034

{It's called plot armor, Technobæ

Anyway, so I I'm lacking a great amount of physical and mental strength right now so I'm gonna take a 1 to 2 week break to maybe get better

Sorry!}