ℂ𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕋𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕧𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖

Cro⋅ mu⋅ lent
(a.)
Acceptable or adequate.

Trou⋅ vaille
(n.)
A lucky find.

-----⥊✿⥋-----

This was just his luck! He had a close acquaintance of his arrive in this strange dome of an arena. Technoblade moved fast when he saw a black and white figure about to break through layers of glass. The poor guy couldn’t do an ‘mlg’ water bucket move because he couldn’t touch water without being in a great amount of pain. So The Blade decided it would be best to help him in these most likely, unexpected times. 

Taking a small halt in front of where the ender boy would crash if not assisted, the piglin got his plan in motion. He stopped for a couple seconds from the high pitched enderman screams. They were high pitched and incredibly loud. Since Techno was a hybrid of a Piglin and a human, his hearing was heightened that of a pigs. Because of this feature, his pointed ears were much more sensitive to noise than the average person. Granted, not by much, but he did train his senses when he was younger so that was also a part of the ringing in his ears. Though now wasn’t a time to deeter on pointless inconvenience as he focused back onto the matter before him.

The piglin gazed up at the falling figure. Small glass shards landed on him, one leaving a small cut on his cheek as he counted the estimated seconds before the ender boy would be in range for an epic save.

“Seven... Six... five... Ehhhhh- This is getting boring.” The piglin was in the midst of a countdown. “One.” He stated quietly, bending his knees, one foot in front of the other and pushing himself off the solid floor to reach one of his allies. Their voice was still loud as all hell and continued to ring in The Blade’s ears. 

With a swift movement in the air, Technoblade swung his arm around the side of the hybrid and hoisted them close to his side to prevent serious damage, almost missing the person he was aiming for by a hair (What he gets for not using his own calculations). The Piglin landed on the ground, leaving small cracks in the dry dirt.

“Owwwww- My ankles.” The Blade whined, dropping his luggage of a person onto the ground. They landed with  a ‘thud,’ face first into the hard dirt.

“Thank you, Mr. Technoblade.” The person spoke into the ground, not bothering to move his face. His words, muffled by the dirt.

“Of course, Ranboo.” Technoblade hummed while brushing the grime off his overly dressed self. When that was done, he squatted down to face the dual skinned boy; them, still not bothering to move. They sat there for a while. One, completely aware of everyone watching and the other completely oblivious.

“Are you dead?” The piglin questioned, poking Ranboo in the shoulder, repeatedly. There was no verbal response. Just a small grumble. “You do realize that there are like twenty plus people you don’t know staring at you right now.” That struck a nerve because now the ender boy was shaking, letting out another grumble, except now more timid, still not moving from his spot.

Technoblade sighed to himself, pushing himself up from his squatting stance. Quietly, he unclipped his cape and dropped it on top of the introverted baby. “You can borrow my hood for now if it makes ya feel better.” Ranboo sat up, mubiling a quiet ‘thank you’ as he draped the red velvet fabric over his shoulders and bringing up the fluffy white hood to cover most of his face to hide from prying eyes.

The significantly taller stranger’s eyes were directed at the ground in front of him, purposely scrunching up to seem smaller to most around him. There was awkward silence being held at the same time that the pro heros that recently arrived took to sprint down to where the main action was being held. Techno took this time to stare everyone down, threateningly to make a good first impression, (By his standards) but in reality, he was a nerd for certain things. If you got to know him well, you would see how much he ranted about farming and Greek mythology. A strange combination of interests, but enjoyable nonetheless.

“So-” He clapped his hands together, his voice getting attention from the surrounding heroes and students.

“Does anyone have a bell-”

“DON’T START THAT SHIT, TECHNO.” The masked man spoke up in clear annoyance trying to charge at the piglin.

“I’m sorry, I don’t talk to the homeless.” Technoblade held a hand in front of Dream’s direction while looking away.

“I swear to god, Techno-” Dream had to be held back by the students surrounding him as he tried to pursue the pinkette. His sword was drawn, readied for a fight to the death. He was crazily shaking his weaponized arm while others tried to get a grasp on it so he wouldn’t harm himself or others as he fought back with strength and a slur of curse words.
-----⥊✿⥋-----

Eventually, the dirty blonde man calmed, but he still continued to mumble swears under his breath. The pro heroes could finally focus on the task at hand; figuring out how and why the villains came to USJ.

“What in tarnation.” A person with a gas mask and a comically large gun spoke up. Dream, Puffy, and Bad, recognised him as the person who had a gun and threatened them to tell the truth or their life would be ended. Good times.

“They just fled after such dramatic action.” A woman in ‘not so appropriate’ clothing spoke up. She had a tasseled whip in her hand. Wasn’t that a ‘not so kid friendly’ toy? Did people that aren’t creeps look up to her? Bad was really concerned with her choice of clothes. What if she caught a cold? 

“They took us completely off guard...” A man with red tubes strapped to his back mumbled as he placed down what appeared to be a bear, mouse, thing.

“But let’s concern ourselves with the students’ well being right now.” They spoke up. Technoblade could only think ‘furry.’

“MIDORIYA, ARE YOU OKAY?” A boy with red hair shouted out to his friend, running towards them. He was unexpectedly blocked by a giant cement wall. It also blocked Techno out from, he would guess, the ‘viewing’ of the stick figure that the kid he gave a potion to looked up to so greatly.

“I’ll deal with the wounded.” A cement block of a person loomed, staring at the kid. Surprisingly, he complied with that. Considering he was so persistent to check on his friend a moment ago it was a slight surprise.

-----⥊✿⥋-----

-☏ Palavras☏- 1125

{Oh hey, I'm back, and I brought you all an unwashed, tall, black and white man with trauma.

I was so close to making Ranboo biblically correct, but I decided not to.

You're welcome.}