𝕁𝕦𝕧𝕖𝕝 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕌𝕝𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕖

Juve⋅ l
(n.)
A jewel or gem.

Ul⋅ tra⋅ ma⋅ rine
(n.)
a brilliant deep blue pigment originally obtained from lapis lazuli.

-----⥊✿⥋-----

It was the last battle and to say the least, Skeppy was incredibly disappointed. He brought his hopes up after witnessing the other battles. That was the wrong idea. This 'Mineta' he was meant to fight was the size of a literal four year old. How did he even get in this class? Wasn't it meant for the kids with the most potential to be a hero? Skeppy believed that he could just kick the grape out of bounds.

As the final number of the countdown was spoken, the diamond boy just jogged towards the grape. Mineta was throwing his weird ball things at the person approaching him, but Skeppy just coated the limbs that were hit with a crystal like material and shedded it off so the balls would fall with it.

Like a football, Skeppy made an attempt to kick the grape, but they latched onto the diamond boy's leg. This was an easy fix. The browned haired man simply walked over to the edge of the stage and made his diamonds protrude from his leg to a point where the leech would be out of bounds. How underwhelming.

The grape was quivering in fear. It might have been because of the other matches with Skeppy's friends, having a variety of weapons. Philza was the first of his friends to burst out laughing. Tommy followed soon after, with his signature loud cackle. Tubbo was also snickering at the interaction.

Once the teacher announced that Skeppy won, he stepped out of the stage, the grape still latched onto the large chunk of diamond on his leg. Frankly, he didn't want to deal with this. With a big sigh, he shifted into his small golem form so that the boy wouldn't have anything to hold onto. The now golem boy took two steps back and shifted back into his original form. There were whispers coming from the students and Skeppy thought it would be funny if he acknowledged the whispers.

"What? Never seen a golem before?" He questioned, a grin plastered on his face as he turned around to face the whispering students, his hands in his pockets. He let out a small breath of amusement as the whispering quickly diminished. He then made his merry way to his friends. They wouldn't stop talking about how lame that grape was in fits of laughter.

-----⥊✿⥋-----

Fighting class or whatever it's called was now over. The group of MCYTs made their way back indoors. It was time for lunch now and from the smell radiating from the cafeteria, they knew it would be good.

The food variety was amazing and everything looked very well prepared. Phil got himself a bowl of noodles. He's pretty sure that it was called 'Soba.' Skeppy didn't know what he got, but it was mostly a meat dish and he didn't mind that. Tommy also got noodles, except it was ramen. The blonde was a pretty picky eater so he got something that was familiar to him. He could recall Techno eating one of these once when he was younger so he thought he could try it out as he didn't recognize anything else. Tubbo ended up with sushi, but without the raw fish. He had eaten raw fish before and he wasn't the biggest fan of it.

The group began to eat their meals, enjoying it to some extent. They could feel multiple pairs of eyes on them. Tubbo was the first to finish his food so out of spite of the many people observing, he took a bite out of his wooden chopsticks. It left everyone who didn't know him personally, awkward as the crunch almost seemed to echo through the large room when in reality it was just a small noise. At least the stares stopped.

-----⥊✿⥋-----

These guys really couldn't get a break because just before the next class was supposed to start, alarms went off, similar to when they first arrived. Maybe it would be someone they knew. Their first instinct was to charge into whatever was happening. So they did exactly that. Apparently DreamXD was in their favor for now there were more of their friends from the Dream SMP in the midst of fighting with the staff.

"AYYYY, BIG Q!" Tommy was the first to shout which caused everyone to freeze and look at him. "TOMMY-" The man in the beanie shouted back, dragging out the 'y' as he made his weapon disappear to approach him, arms spread wide and grin evident. Before he could really get a chance to walk towards the blonde, he was restrained with scarves by none other than class 1-A's homeroom teacher. You could see in the background that other staff were trying to restrain a translucent figure.

"Do you know these peo-" Aizawa started, but was interrupted by the translucent man. "Tommy, I missed you!!!" The ghost seeming man spoke enthusiastically, his voice echoing somehow. He approached Tommy with a big smile, phasing through whoever was trying to stop him. He came to a halt in front of the blonde to give him a hug. Then the ghost man went to Phil and did the same.

"It's fine teacher man, we know 'em." Skeppy spoke. Restraints were removed and further back, the group could see the one and only goat man tied in ropes. He was obviously too drunk to really do anything right now, but when he hiccuped the ropes just magically phased through him.

Aizawa was about to ask questions, but he was quickly interrupted by a huge crash and a creator appearing next to the alcoholic man in the back. The drunk goat man simply looked down at the crater, with little reaction. "He's fine!" He shouted lazily, collapsing onto the ground.

The person got up and brushed the dirt off their clothes like nothing happened. They were a shark hoodie; something you would often find a child wearing. When getting a closer look, they appeared to be made out of gold. The person(?) stretched to look over their shoulders, presumably checking for wounds. They let out a small huff as their skin seamlessly morphed back into what was classified as normal flesh.

What the hell?

-----⥊✿⥋-----

Jschlatt
Quirk: Ghost
User can willingly make their body and clothing phase through objects like a ghost. Having ghost-like aspects means they can also float around.

-----⥊✿⥋-----

-☏ Palavras☏- 1082

{My name is Sad and I fully support Mineta slander 👍}