𝔸𝕓𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕠

Ab⋅ du⋅ co
(v.)
To detach, attract away or withdraw.

-----⥊✿⥋-----

The boat was slowly sinking into the villain infested water. You could literally call it shark infested waters because of the weird heads that some of the criminals had. Mineta was panicking like crazy, throwing the balls on his head, as quickly as humanly possible, into the cluttered water. The villains didn’t seem to know exactly what they were so they tried to keep away from suspicious, floating grape things.

“Why’d you panic, damn! Now the enemy knows your quirk” Midoriya worriedly shouted, semi scolding the grape. The grenette looked back, possibly thinking about the way the villains acted around the forein object.

That really seemed to freak Mineta out more. “HE’S RIGHT!!!” This dude was a literal baby. Then again, Bad wouldn’t give him any backlash since this kid has probably never been in a proper battle.

“Mineta, did you really come to U.A to become a hero?” Tsu questioned. How is she so blunt in every situation?

“YOU’RE CRAZY FOR NOT BEING SCARED. WE WERE JUST FREAKING MIDDLE SCHOOL KIDS A COUPLE MONTHS AGO! I NEVER THOUGHT WE WOULD BE IN A LIFE OR DEATH SITUATION SO SOON! AHH I JUST WISH I COULD’VE GOTTEN TO GROPE YAOYOROZU’S BOO-” Bad cut him off there by putting his hand on the kids face. He did not want to hear about some kid’s weird perverted fantasy.

The tall demon tried his best to crouch down to the boy’s level. “Mineta, take a deep breath, hold it and count to five. Once you reach five, release your breath and repeat. Can you do that?” He nodded doing exactly what was said. While he was focused on his breathing, Bad turned around back to Midoriya just in time to see him jump off the edge of the ship.

The demon stridded over to where the boy jumped off and as he looked down, the boy’s body got flung up. Under him was a huge gust of wind that made a giant hole in the water. The ship was now rapidly sinking. Bad raced over to the frog girl and the now relatively calm grape. Sprouting his wings, he pushed himself off the unstable surface, with two people in tow. The demon tried his hardest to speed over to the falling Midoriya. He almost caught him, but missed by a few inches. Bad was panicked, and in this panicked state, he hopelessly reached out for the falling boy.

It happened really quickly. Bad almost didn’t see it, but he felt it. The red vines that he could make lashed out from his skin to grab the boy and succeeded. The only real proof it happened was the small, bloodied gashes in his arm where the vines sprouted. At least the kid was now pulled into his grasp. When he looked down at the boy in his hand, he took notice that his own arm had weird red, jagged lines protruding from the cut that laid on his skin. They also glew the faintest bit. The injury stung, but it felt more like a bunch of paper cuts so it was tolerable. That must be those ‘downsides’ of quirks that he hears about.

Carrying three people, Bad landed at the edge of the body of water. When looking back, all the criminals were stuck to the ball thing that Mineta threw into the water. So he was useful after all.

Presented in front of the students, plus the demon was a horrific sight. It was their teacher being held back by a strange, mutated bird thing. It looked incredibly buff and was in the process of cracking the teacher’s arms into splinters. One of his elbows seemed to be missing skin. Next to the monstrous beast was a man covered in hands, looking down at the crippled man. It could have been him that caused the weird skin disintegration. Midoriya was very worried, mumbling to himself about who knows what. That hand guy must’ve heard the grennete’s rambles because soon enough the unsettling looking man charged towards their general direction in pursuit to injure the frog girl.

Midoriya knew what the hand man’s quirk was. He saw how it affected Aizawa’s elbow. It made the tissue of his skin flake off, leaving bare muscle. Bad saw it too. He was just as worried. On reflex, he grabbed the girl's shoulder, pulling her out of the way of death.

His hand still ended up getting the frog girl’s cheek. Something should’ve happened, but it didn’t. Half of her face should’ve been crumbling, but it wasn’t. The hand man slowly looked behind him to the injured hero.

“You really are pretty cool, Eraserhead.” He mumbled, retracting his hand from the girl's face. Bad left out a small huff of relief knowing that she wasn’t injured.

The grenette was fast to try and give a sickening punch to the man while he was distracted, but that weird bird appeared in front of the handy man to protect him. It was so fast. Too fast. Hardly detectable. And for the first time, the kid’s bones didn’t break. It clearly hit the bird thing, but it didn’t actually do any damage. It looked unaffected. Bad had noted that the kid was powerful to an extreme extent. From witnessing him creating a huge pit in the water to Phil talking about how he made huge gusts of wind with just a flick of his fingers. But this? This was in all honesty, pathetic.

The bird thing grabbed the poor kid’s arm as Tsu tried to reach him using her tongue.

Then there was a huge cloud of smoke.

“Fear not... I AM HERE”

Wow. This man had a knack for suspense. That was so unnecessary, but at least the students seemed to be more relieved once they caught sight of him.

He sped to where Bad and the others were, scooping everyone up and running past the enemy. He quickly set them all down and turned around to face the threat.

“Everyone, to the entrance. Take Aizawa. He’s unconscious, so hurry!” Shouted the pro hero. He was ready to sprint forward, holding his arm out a bit to shield the other students.

“Ahhhh, no good. I’m sorry…” The hand man paused, reaching down to the hand that must’ve been knocked off when All Might sped by. “Father...” Another pause. “Throwing punches to save people.” He let out a small laugh. It sounded like he had lung problems. “That's are state-sponsored violence.” Another small pause. What was it with him and pausing mid speech? "You’re fast. Too fast to keep up with, but not as fast as expected... Could it really be true?” One more pause. Bad mentally sighed. ‘Get to the point’ He thought to himself. “You really are getting weaker...?”

Midoriya warned All might of the dangers that are held by the bird thing. The number one hero acknowledged it then proceeded to charge at the bird creature. He tried to suplex the creature, but a portal opened up causing his upper half and the creature's upper half to go through. He stopped there for a second. There wasn’t much he could do, being threatened to be cut in half by the portal man and all.

Ice covered half of the bird thing as an arrow lodged into its shoulder. When Bad looked to where it came from, there he saw a boy with dual cooler hair and Dream. Readied for battle.
-----⥊✿⥋-----

-☏ Palavras☏- 1254

{I apologize for my lack of posts. currently I am lacking inspiration so I am trying to get my mind off of it so that i can get back in business

I'm reading back at my older chapters and there are so many problems with them (probably because I didn't proof read at the the time, but we don't talk about it 🙄) and it's safe to say I've improved

Bye, hotties}