𝕐𝕦𝕦𝕘𝕖𝕟

Yuu⋅ gen
(n.)
An awareness of the universe.

-----⥊✿⥋-----

“Sixteen... Seventeen... Eighteen... Besides the one with the busted legs, looks like all students are unharmed.” A man in a trench coat and a stereotypical hat, presumably a detective, stated to the adults.

Technoblade and Ranboo weren’t allowed near the students, where their friends were. Most likely due to the fact they had yet to be questioned and the pro heroes didn’t want to risk more injury despite the fact that one of them assisted on killing the ‘Nomu’ (On accident) and also healed a few of Midoriya’s injuries. It was simply a cautious measure considering they showed up while USJ was being invaded and could be somehow affiliated with the villains.

“Ojiro. Looks like it was into the fire for you this time. And all alone? Nice going.” A pair of gloves spoke up, placing their hand onto the tail boy’s shoulder.

“I thought everyone was alone. I only survived with hit-and-run tactics.” He seemed a bit uncomfortable with the gloves. Maybe because she was supposedly naked right now, you just couldn’t see it. But we’re just going to gloss over that fact for the time being. “Where were you, Hagakure?”

“The landslide area! That Todoroki’s crazy strong and Dream is scary.” The gloves pointed at the general direction of the dual haired person and Dream. The masked man was actually aware that she was there with them. He just assumed that Todoroki knew that. From the peppermint’s facial expressions it was clear he really had no idea. Dream had to hold back a laugh resulting in a snort.

“As for my location... Anyone have an idea?” Aoyma posed dramatically, glitter pouring from him. It was no metaphor at this point. Yet everyone ignored him. “WHERE DID YOU THINK I WAS?” He remained in the same pose, awaiting someone to question him.

“Where...?” Someone hesitantly spoke.

“IT’S A SECRET!!” 

No one acknowledged him.

"We’re going to get you kids back to the classroom for now. This is no time to take your statements.” The detective announced to the students. “Except for you two.” he added, pointing at the two who recently arrived out of nowhere. 

“Detective. What about Aizawa-Sensei?” Tsu asked worriedly.

“Both arms were smashed to splinters. His face is also fractured. Thankfully, he doesn’t have any brain damage But his eye sockets have been pulverized. There was a chance that he would’ve suffered long-term loss of vision, but thanks to one of the people in your class, Puffy, gifting what we only know as a health potion, he won’t suffer as much permanent damage.” He paused. “Or so I hear.”

“Thirteen has terrible lacerations across their back and upper arms, but they aren't in danger. All Might’s injuries aren’t life threatening either. It’s possible that the Recovery girl’s healing will be enough for him, so he’s gone off to the nurses office.”

“And Deku!?” a brunette shouted.

“What of Midoriya?!” Someone with dark blue hair also spoke up.

“Midori... Ah. It seems that he also made it to the nurse’s office in time. And I actually have business there myself.” He took a pause, looking over to his college. “Sansa, I’ll leave the rest to you.” He gestured once again towards the new arrivals. “And you two will be coming for questioning.”

The two MCYT’s complied with orders (For once) and followed relatively along side the detective, lagging behind a bit. Ranboo pulled his infamous diary from his inventory and began to aggressively write in it as he followed next to Techno, still hunched over as people left to the heroes watched in concern from the sight of a tall boy writing with a quill like his life depended on it. The people from wherever the place they came from was, was a strange land as a whole. Multiple sperastic personalities, suspicious enigmas and full out anxious wrecks. It didn’t help that all of them knew how to fight to an impressive extent, even the younger ones.

“Detective Tsukauchi! I have a report! We attempted to recover parts of the villain, but efforts are close to useless from the amount of damage done to it.” Technoblade awkwardly looked left and right. Anywhere except forward.

“In what kind of condition?”

“A percentage of it’s bones are shattered and it’s brain has been crushed, sir!”

“Tsk... My baaadddd-” The pinkette mumbled to the detective, not really sorry. “I didn’t mean to use the thing as a landing pad.” He let out an awkward chuckle.

“That doesn’t explain how it was crushed from your impact considering it withstood All Might’s attacks.”

“I have dense bones...?”

“We’ll discuss this later.” The detective calmly stated, finishing the awkward conversation.
-----⥊✿⥋-----

“So you’re telling me that you both experienced the same thing as your friends before coming here?” The detective known as ‘Tsukauchi’ asked to verify what the piglin just said. It was really strange how the pair were taken back to sit at a table in an empty classroom instead of a questioning room. Didn’t this guy work with the police force or something like that? Or is that out of the budget?

The pinkette nodded in response. Mr. Detective man pushed himself off of his seat and walked over to the heroes observing the conversation to discuss further on the matter. Technoblade rested his chin on the table, bored out of his mind.

“Kinda wish Steve was here right now. I miss my emotional support bear.” The piglin mumbled to Ranboo, not really expecting an answer from the enderman hybrid. And just like that, a snowy white polar bear slowly materialized next to him. The pinkette took notice of this, waking up a bit more than before. “YOOOO- STEEEVEEEE!!!” He exclaimed, catching the attention of the pros. “Come here boy!” The bear charged at him, tackling him so that he fell off his seat. To the others around him, it really looked like he was being attacked by this magically appearing bear, but their guard was let down a bit when they heard laughs coming from the person who had a giant polar bear on them.

The bear took notice of the strangers and they soon jumped into a defensive position, growling at the heroes. Techno sat up quickly and put his hand over the bear's face and pushed him back. “Stop that.” It complied, but didn’t completely mellow out, still staring down the staff.

“How the hell did you do that? You told us you were quirkless.”

“I’ve taken a notice that my pals have been developing these things you call ‘quirks.’” Technoblade dragged himself back to the table so he could rest his head in his arms. “It seems I was lucky enough to get one of my own.” The pigman said, rubbing the back of his bear as it nuzzled at Ranboo’s arm.
-----⥊✿⥋-----

Technoblade
Quirk: Call
User can summon any pet of theirs from any location.

-----⥊✿⥋-----

-☏ Palavras☏- 1144

{I'm tired}