ℙ𝕚𝕢𝕦𝕒𝕟𝕥

Pi⋅ quant
(a.)
Pleasantly pungent or tart in taste: spicy.

-----⥊✿⥋-----

When the second challenge was announced, it was safe to say that Techno was pretty excited. Once the rules were explained, his mood plummeted to the negatives. He thought that there would be horses involved. He could summon his mian man Carl. He was looking for an appropriate time to do so, but sadly, the game involved no horses. Instead, it was like a human pyramid game. One main dude had to be carried by one to three people while trying to not get their points stolen. And lucky for Techno, he took the safe route and stuck to his fourth place instead of being competitive. He would obnoxiously eat a golden carrot in pettiness.

It was time to pick teams now. Techno didn't know anyone to a comfortable level so he stood there in the heated group of shouting people in social awkwardness. He was also taller than almost everyone so his head poked out a little higher than the others. That was until the Dream stan showed up to confront him.

"What's your quirk?" The bi haired boy questioned out of the blue, being the confronter.

"You can figure it out." The Pigman waved him off, pointing to his face even though he was born that way.

"Be on my team. Your appearance resembles that of a boar and you seem to be powerful. I witnessed you crush that creature at USJ. With me, I assure you that you will make it to the next round."

"K."

And that was how team Todoroki was formed. With the girl who has a side ponytail, The kid with a stick up his ass, a kid with daddy issues, and a man with a lust for blood. A colorful group. There was about a minute before the game would start. His teammates stood around discussing the plan until suddenly Techno pulled a black chest from nowhere and placed it on the ground. The pigman looked as though he was rummaging through the chest, but it was strange because to everyone else, he looked as though he was just swooping his hands around air.

Colorful glass bottles slowly began to fill his hands like magic. He dropped them onto the turf, carelessly. "Take your pick. I got poison, Harm, speed, slowness, healing, resistance and so forth. If you want it then I most likely have it." He stated, swirling around an opaque gray filled bottle in front of his eyes.

"What are these made of?" Iida hesitantly asked, picking up a bottle that seemed to be the embodiment of screams and pain.

"Don't worry about it."
-----⥊✿⥋-----

Techno got placed at the right as a steed. He would have prefered the front because of his brute strength, but the kid known as Tenya Iida apparently was super fast. From the looks of his legs the pinkette understood where Peppermint was coming from. He trusted Peppermint's judgment for this battle and that was it. The kid seemed like he knew what he was doing. As soon as the timer began and the game was called to start, his team leader commanded to charge at the wimpy kid's team.

It seems that the other competitors got to the kid first because now the dude's team was flying through the air using some clumpy boots. It was dumb of them. They were now cornered now and it gave his team the perfect chance to strike. They charged forward at an aggressive speed. Techno really wanted to summon the dogs to look even cooler, but alas it wasn't the right time. Sir Peppermint freezed multiple teams in their spot with his icy abilities. Techno even managed to snatch a few of the headbands as they were running. It would be funny if he got more points than the leader of the team.

Todoroki went for a big move, surrounding the entire side they were on with ice so that wimp kid plus others wouldn't and couldn't escape.

"Everyone. In the next minute or so that remains... Well, what I'm about to do will render me useless. Then it's up to you guys."

"Iida?"

"Be sure to grab it." He stated, splashing one of Techno's speed potions at his feet.

The sound of a large engine began to rumble and then, suddenly there was a burst of speed. "GRAB IT TODOROKI!" and so Todoroki did. But then, Iida stopped, with clouds of dust following his trail.

"Iida, what was that just now?"

"I elevated my torque and R.P.M to an explosive level. The kickback stalls my engines temporarily though. It's a secret technique I haven't shown anyone yet."

"Should've at least told us man. I love explosions." Technoblade joked, laughing to himself. For some reason, the last bit didn't seem like an actual joke.

"CHARGE THEM!" Techno could hear the faint scream of the wimp boy. The pigman readied a turtle potion with a big grin and dark eyes on his face. He couldn't hurt these dweebs too much so why not just severely slow them down.

The wimpy kid's arm began to glow for some reason, but before the kid could grab at Peppermint's headbands, a liquid splashed the kid's team. They could barely move at all. Their entire team was slower than a snail at this point and they could only watch with fast eyes as the other team stayed there. Todoroki formed a huge ice wall in front of them to make sure if by chance the potion wore out, they still couldn't be invaded.

"WHAT'S THIS??? IT SEEMS ARE PIG OF A MAN THREW A STRANGE BOTTLE AT TEAM MIDORIYA AND NOW THEY CAN'T MOVE!" The announcer shouted with so much confusion in his voice.

Techno pulled off a random one of his bandannas and tossed it over the wall. Fabric landed on Midoriya's head from nowhere.

"For your trumbles wimp boy!" He heard the familiar voice of the pinkette shout from behind the wall. Was it genuine friendship or pity? He was grateful nonetheless. The number of points shown on the headband was a solid '700' displayed in big red lettering. As the game ended and the teams who passed were announced, his team was in fourth. Midoriya cried with a determined look on his face. He stared at the crowds in triumph as his team cheered loudly.
-----⥊✿⥋-----

"YEAHHHHHH!!! LOOK AT THE BLADE IN FIRST PLACE!!!!" Tommy screamed in an ear-splitting tone, accidently using his quirk without his knowledge. The strangers around him stared at him in annoyance, some even having their ears covered.

"Techno definitely carried his entire team with those potions." Puffy stated way too calmly. Everyone calmly nodded at her statement and then went on to discuss every miniscule detail of the event.

-----⥊✿⥋-----

-☏ Palavras☏- 1136

{Congrats, Denki was replaced

Little note here; I won't be making anymore posts until after new years because of travel

Merry Christmas, happy (late) Hanukkah, happy new years and so forth 🎉}