ℕ𝕖𝕠𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔹𝕒𝕕𝕞𝕒𝕤𝕙

Ne⋅ o
(n.)
A fresh start.

Bad⋅ mash
(a.)
A rogue or hooligan.

-----⥊✿⥋-----

This had to be one of the strangest introductions ever performed in the history of the Dream smp. Around forty eyes were all placed on the people (If you could even call some of them that) that they saw yesterday being escorted by All Might.

Philza, Skeppy, Tommy and Tubbo all had been chosen to join the class first, to test the waters of what might happen. The rest were left at a building on the campus, supposedly a dorm. They all knew that the staff just decided on picking the shortest and least threatening looking people. They didn’t even really bother to see what the squad could do. Being underestimated was not something Tommy appreciated. At least the home room teacher had the ‘kindness’ in his heart to introduce himself to the people that knocked him out with a shovel.

All standing in front of the class introduced their names and that was it. The air in the room was thick, but thankfully Aizawa thinned it out by speaking.

“If any of you have questions, you may ask them now.” A decent spread of hands were raised. They seemed eager to have their thoughts answered.

Skeppy pointed at the brunette who had the most excited look in her eyes.

“Ochako Uraraka here! Are the crystals on your skin real diamonds?!” The girl beamed. Anyone could notice the metaphorical glitter particles practically radiating off of her.

“Oh, yeah, I guess…” That was all he could reply with as he lightly scratched his neck. He wasn’t very used to getting questions about them since it was pretty normal to have things like this where he was from.

Her eyes gleamed more if that was even possible. Tommy decided to select the next question giver and he was a boy with really dark blue hair. The only reason the blonde really picked him was because of his upright posture and it amused him.

“Greetings! My name is Tenya Iida. I would like to know if your friend, Tubbo, is aware that he is growing flowers from his neck?” Iida stated firmly. He did some weird things with his arms and from how the way he spoke, Tommy knew he would be fun to mess with.

“I am painfully aware of that, I’m just not too sure if I can stop it.” Tubbo visibly tensed now that it was pointed out. He was also nervous, he didn’t like being under this kind of attention. The boy who asked that question nodded.

Philza was the next to choose so he decided on the boy with the green hair. The boy appeared to be shaking in excitement in his seat. 

He took a deep breath in. “My name is Izuku Midoriya! What are your quirks?!” It was almost a yell, but Phil could tell that he was trying to suppress his voice at least a little bit.

“I know it doesn't quite look like it, but I do have wings” The bucket hatted man extended his left wing just enough for people to be able to see them. The forty pairs of eyes on them seemed to grow a bit interested. “Skeppy over there has something to do with diamonds.” He gestured over to the person on his right. “Tubbo has something to do with plants and stuff.” Before he could share his summary of Tommy’s quirk, he was interrupted.

“AND I CAN PARALYZE YOU ALL BY MAKING A HIGH PITCHED SOUND!!!” The loud boy stated with the proudest tooth eating grin.

Everyone sitting down shifted the slightest. It was probably the way he phrased it. That boy needs to learn how to act less threatening.

“That’s enough of that, go over to the back. We have yet to get desks for you all.” The tired man said in an annoyed expression.

The group quietly obliged as they made their way to the far side of the class. Most of the class members silently observed them and they were inevitably confused when one of them placed down stairs as a somewhat makeshift seat.

The homeroom teacher discussed some topics that were mostly unimportant to the group and that was the end of that. Is what they would say if their interest wasn’t spiked up by the word ‘sparing.’ This was the main reason they agreed to join. Fighting those who they recognized nothing about would be a challenge.

As if on cue the man from the past day burst through the door, saying and I quote ‘I am walking into this room like a normal person.’ The group in the back snickered to themselves. This was far more embarrassing than the introductions they had to do. Then again, second hand embarrassment can come easy. 

“As Aizawa said earlier, we will be sparing and you may get a chance to go up against someone you have never interacted with before!” His voice boomed as it echoed around the classroom. Tubbo had forgotten how irritatingly loud he was. Even Tommy was quieter and that was definitely saying something.

“Everyone go change into your superhero costumes and meet me by the fields!” The people sitting awkwardly in the very back didn’t quite know what the combat teacher meant by ‘costume’ so they decided to just follow him to the fields since they had really no idea how to get there.
-----⥊✿⥋-----

Everyone, including the newcomers were now standing in an orderly line, ready to be drawn from a hat to see who they would face. The people of the SMP were near each other and there was somewhat of a gap where them and the students would be next to. It was like they were outcasts. Most of them were already used to it so they brushed it aside. Names were drawn and they didn’t really pay attention to it unless a familiar name was spoken.

The selected fights that involved the SMP members were; Philza Vs Midoriya, Skeppy Vs Mineta, Tubbo vs Mina, and Tommy Vs Bakugou.

The group knew absolutely nothing about these people, but they were confident in their abilities to stand their ground. The unlucky students were also confident in these match ups. They too, knew nothing about their opponents, but that was the challenge of being a hero so naturally they would be hyped.

Phil and Midoriya were the first match and let's just say that the green haired boy was a little bit intimidated by the winged man. Getting to the opposite sides of the concrete stadium, the bucket hatted man began to stretch. Flexing his wings to as far they would go just to see the boy across from him staring at them. Phil decided that he wouldn’t use his armor for this. It would be refreshing to have a fight after so long.

The rules were simple; either embolize the opponent or knock them out of bounds. Since Phil wasn’t in the SMP anymore, he wasn’t sure if the people here respawned, so he wouldn’t kill the kid.

May the battle commence.
-----⥊✿⥋-----

-☏ Palavras☏- 1184

{Philza Minecraft is crafting a belt

but like in all seriousness.

He's so kind for not breaking a child's spirit}