ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕡𝕒𝕖𝕕𝕖𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕔

prop⋅ ae⋅ deu⋅ tic
(a.)
Providing introductory instruction.

-----⥊✿⥋-----

A solid week of aggressive 'training' was displayed over the solid week. Training being, threatening Skeppy's life multiple times simply because he thought it would be funny. But now, the mighty and fighty, Technoblade was ready for war. He was completely prepared to beat up that one kid he met by the hallways during the declaration of war. Some might think it's uncanny of him to beat up a child, but he's done it to Tommy so why stop now? No child would be spared from the blood god himself. The pigman even over prepared by fixing all his netherite armor and crafting potions with new and semi improved ingredients. No mercy.

The voices were so ready for bloodshed. Kin to Technoblade, they demanded warfare and Techno was ready to deliver. Everyone one of the MCYTers were confident that he would win and were all ready to brag about it to small children. Again, no child would be spared. Despite the passionate drive to victory and his overkill skill, Niki still wanted to make something special for him for good luck, so she and Puffy worked together on a pink sweater for the man. It said 'Beat them bitches up!' He will wear it with pride. If you're gonna fight, fight with a taste in fashion.

Lights flashes brilliantly all around him as other classes were being introduced enthusiastically and totally not biasedly. He was notified by the staff earlier that he would not be introduced with the other classes since he wasn't exactly a part of U.A. Now normally, Technoblade wouldn't really jump to this idea, but today he just felt great and he had to make it known who, specifically, ruined the dreams of a highschooler.

"AND LAST, BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST, OUR ONE AND ONLY, BUBBLEGUM HEADED, TUSK WEARING MONSTER OF A MAN, TECHNOBLADE!!!"

On an over-exasperated cue, Technoblaade walked out in full on pigman form to surprise the viewers and teachers. He hadn't really shown his origin off so he might as well do it now while all eyes were on him. His full form was now displayed, about and all. He saw his companions in the wave of people, some aggressively waving their arms. Technoblade gave them a small nod and raised a hand in the air to acknowledge them.

"HE MAY NOT LOOK IT FROM HIS ODD CHOICE OF ATTIRE, BUT WHERE HE'S FROM HE'S ALSO KNOWN AS THE BLOOD GOD!!!" The announcer quipped loudly. At least, from what he could tell, Techno was definitely not disliked amongst the audience or announcer. He managed to get himself a solid fifteen seconds of camera time. But the real question was, how did they even know that? He was sure that no one mentioned that about him around the universal strangers. Loud cheering ringed through his ears. He ignored the sneaking suspicion and the weird sudden itch present on his ankle and trudged forward to greatness.
-----⥊✿⥋-----

Charlie slimeccle watched through the crevices of the seats in the arena, with a big, sloppy grin. The man was silently cheering for his buddy, Techno. Even if he knew everything currently happening in the world, he couldn't help, but watch his friend win a medal during challenges in person. Not only that, but Techno's shirt was amazingly made. Who knows? Maybe he'll finally go talk to the others once this whole event was won and over. For now, he would sit in watch. It was a shame that he couldn't spoil a percentage of the things going on with them during their time at U.A. if he did, it would come with great repercussions. But he could try to fix it.
-----⥊✿⥋-----

The man scratched his rough nails on the skin of his neck at an alarming speed. His flesh tearing up and thinning out. A nasty habit developed from childhood trauma without a health outlet. The man watched the small screen in front of him intently, observing every small detail and what could be of usefulness to him. All was going planely, introductions and all until the camera panned onto a man with boar like features and a pink sweater saying somethings that you wouldn't often see at a refined school. Shigaraki swore he's seen the man before. The face of theirs seems almost familiar, despite the fact that he knows for a fact he has never seen a person with a pig face quirk before.

He continued to peer at the screen, eyes not moving one bit. That's when it hit him like a bus. It was all in the tusks. The man who dressed like a royal who effortlessly crushed the precious noumu he was gifted. The man who just had to go one step extra and crush the creature's skull without so much as a blink in acknowledgement. From the regal pose that the man who introduced themself as 'Technoblade' was set in as the camera dramatically flew by. To the confident walk he held along with fitted posture, it could all be linked back to the man in the crown during their attack at USJ.

That's when he came to the cognizance that that man would be a perfect asset for the total destruction of heros.
-----⥊✿⥋-----

Technoblade stood around where all the students were placed. He ignored most of the speech because it didn't really regard the activities, but he was brought back to reality when a familiar angry student walked over to the stage in front of him. Leaning over to speak into the microphone, he started with the most monotone voice and hidden determination in his eyes.

"I pledge...." He paused. "I will be first." The pomeranian stated, hands in his pockets before heading back down to the crowd carelessly. The students shouted at him and threatened him in anger, but it was ignored. Techno hoped that another challenger would appear in this epidemic. A series of events to determine a winner. Seemed like quite a commonality. He could only wish luck to those who were orphans.

-----⥊✿⥋-----

-☏ Palavras☏- 1014

{I don't have an excuse for not posting so have a quote

"I wish I had an ass"
-my friend

K bye 🏃💨}