𝕋𝕣𝕖𝕡𝕚𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

Trep⋅ i⋅ da⋅ tion
(n.)
A feeling of fear or agitation of something that may happen.

-----⥊✿⥋-----

“YOU DIDN’T TELL ME YOU HAD A PET BEAR!!!! AND ONE THIS CUTE??? THAT SHOULD BE A CRIME” Mina bursted out, hands clenched excitedly. Techno stared at her, coddling Steve who was draped over his shoulder like a toddler.

“You never asked.” He replied, picking at his ear from the amount of yelling.

“You don’t like a pet person.”

“There’s a lot more where that came from.” Techno responded with a fat grin. The pinkette sat down in his seat as he maneuvered his bear to sit in front of him. It didn’t seem Steve wanted to go anywhere and Techno was fine with that. The next match was starting and apparently it was against a girl with a bubbly personality that goes by Urakara and the well known, negative, Bakugou. At this point it feels like the match ups are just targeted on personality.

When the announcer started running their mouths and the crowds got rowdy, Steve propped up onto the railings. He seemed excited from all the noise, letting out some bear grumblings. Mina tackled the bear from the side by wrapping her arms around the animal's neck. She was on her knees, watching the battle at Steve’s level while they both tried yelling louder than the other.

Techno knew that his next opponent was one of his prior team mates from the cavalry battle. The fast one. Iida. It was Iida. The engine for legs type kid. What was that one thing that made him freeze for at least ten seconds during the cavalry battle? Something about elevated torque and R.P.M. Like to the point of explosion. The pigman thought of the simpilistly spoken plan. Just get him to use his engine booster thing. Easier said than done, but Techno really didn’t feel like planning right now. He’d rather watch the bloodshed.
-----⥊✿⥋-----

Now was no time to dwell on the previous fight that wouldn’t really affect one's own. It was Technos turn to face off with some speedy child. The pigman whistled for his bear and it soon followed after him excitedly. Techno wouldn’t actually let Steve fight this round since this was speed based and to the opponent, Steve was just a slow mass of brute force.

Once at the entrance of the battle field, Techno placed a fence and strapped his bear’s lead to it. “Stay here. You can cheer me on.” He fluffed up Steve’s fur one more time before walking closer to the door frame and waited for Announcers to call him up.
-----⥊✿⥋-----

“-AND IN THIS CORNER WE HAVE ARE DESTROYER OF ALL COMPETITIONS, OWNER OF A FEROCIOUS BEAST, TECHNOBLADE!!!”

The Pigman stepped out from behind the ominously placed shadow which was only there for real life suspense in common real world fashion. Techno had everything he needed to win this fight. For this one instance though, he had jump boost so he could jump over the kid when they did in fact speed after him. The more important factor was that he had a sword in his hotbar.

“May the strongest win!” The kid across from him shouted, already set up to sprint.

“And may the loser be shamed.” The pigman stared directly into the kids eyes, no emotion behind his face. In reality, Techno could barely hear himself think. The voices raged on, demanding for warfare. The usual.

A potion in hand and a hunched over position, Techno stared at Iida through the loose strands of hair shading his eyes menacingly. 

“THREE”

Iida revved his engine like a large race car. The stadium was dead silent.

“TWO”

Techno dragged his hoof behind repeatedly, letting off small sparks.l

“ONE” 

The two stared at each other one more time.

“GO!!!”

Iida sprinted forward at top speeds that would allow him complete control in his legs. Techno ran forward at what seemed to be the same pace, but it was soon matched almost perfectly as the pigman splashed a variety of colorful bottles at his feet. They met directly in the middle of the platform. Iida had watched Technoblade’s movements the entire time, throughout every challenge. He knew how Techno relied on mostly brute force and power advancing liquid. Iida was going to rely on his artificial speed and force to overpower Technoblade’s unadulterated strength and need to face things straight on. 

Sadly, what he expected was far from what happened because when they met in the middle, Techno didn’t push back; instead he planted both hands firmly on Iida’s shoulders and jumped over. Technoblade twisted the placement of his hand and using the momentum, the pigman shoved both knees into Iidas back, causing the boy to abruptly faceplant into the concrete. The speed caused drag to his body, but he was running on pure adrenaline at this point. He quickly countered by using the engines to twist his body as though there wasn’t a full grown man digging their knees into his shoulders and landed a hit across the man’s face with a crack.

The pinkettes body flew back as he attempted to ground his feet, leaving to spin in a dusty circle, ready to run back into violence. Techno felt around his mouth a bit. He came in contact with a small object in his mouth and spit it out. The white object skipped across the hard floor. It was one of his teeth. The crowd spilled with cheers and clapping. Thank DreamXD that his teeth grow back.

Iida stared with determination in his eyes, waiting for his enemy's next move. This time he would calculate each possibility. Iida suddenly heard a huff from his opponent. When he looked into the man’s eyes. There were no pupils. His eyes were all white now.Techno always enjoyed initiating the second move. Countering always just felt easier. Then again, with being first you could fool someone or just show more confidence in general; which is a huge factor in competition.

Techno stood still long enough for his opponent to grow weary and impatient. To the point where Iida wanted the whole threatening aura to be over so he threw himself back into the fight, full throttle. The pigman returned the favor by sprinting at almost the same speed where they would meet in the middle once again. As Iida was sprinting forward he could see the pigman’s hand wrapped around an object that was obscured by the wind movement of his cape. His opponent didn’t seem anywhere close to halting. The boy braced for collision so could push the man back without hesitation, but before contact was distributed, the pigman pivoted in a 90 degree angle.

The boy lost his balance, completely expecting to ram into some force. With this short time of vulnerability, The man took his hidden object to light and pierced it into the calf of his opponent, a black, glisinting sword now stained with blood, giving the illusion of a deep red weapon. The man removed the blade just as quickly as it was lodged in, small fragments of skin and meat latched onto the jagged edges. The engine sputtered quietly as the blade’s opponent muffled his screams. The pigman stood hunched over with the tip of sword resting on the concrete of the ground, letting out labored breaths.

“I YIELD.” Iida shouted to the spectators.

Only did Techno snap out of his trance, his body still yearning for oxygen. 

“THE WINNER OF THIS MATCH IS TECHNOBLADE WITH HIS FAST YET BRUTAL THINKING!!!” 

Techno flicked his weapon to the side before letting it dematerialize into his inventory. He didn’t feel like bathing in the praise of the crowd right now. He had a headache.

-----⥊✿⥋-----

-☏ Palavras☏- 1292

{Let's turn the plot up}