ℚ𝕦𝕒𝕝𝕥𝕒𝕘𝕙 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣

Qu⋅ al⋅ tagh
(n.)
The first person you meet after leaving your home.

Son⋅ der
(n.)
The realization that every bystander you pass has a life as vivid and as complex as your own.

-----⥊✿⥋-----

He didn’t have the slightest clue on how he arrived in such a unique place. He originally planned to join the Dream SMP for the first time after being so graciously invited by the owner, Dream awhile back. But when opening the server via his communicator, he was taken to the wrong place. One with functions not of his own. And yet, he somehow knew... everything. It felt as though he had already seen it all. Just like how they established in his lore. All seemed to place itself too perfectly. Though two details faltered. How did he get here and how can he leave? He knew his friends were here too, but they were just as clueless as he was in the matter.

He knew how his friends had to fall from the sky to get here. He had to as well. Instead of having to worry about dying on impact, he bounced, then willingly slipped through the cracks of the pavement. It appeared as though that was his quirk(?). It was just like the origin SMP. Do the aspects of his entire life contribute to his so-called abilities? That could be a possibility. The matters may also apply to his friends. Well, they kind of do, since he already knows their quirks. 

Slimeccle decided to wander the sewers. He already knew where everything and everyone was. Through his quiet walk in the grotesque routes for sewage, he would occasionally take peaks through the manhole coverings to observe everyone. The streets were so busy. Filled with people trying to make it through rush hour and cars honking at unmoving traffic, knowing full well that it would do nothing, but still swearing at the cars in front of them. That’s the city alright. At least there weren’t any sounds of explosions or groaning zombies like there are back at home. If anything, it was more peaceful than imagined. Somehow. He would watch the original ‘main characters’ of this world in the meantime. Who knows, maybe he’ll meet up with his friends during the oncoming sports festival.
-----⥊✿⥋-----

“Soooooooo... Who wants to participate in the sports festival..? Aizawa said that we can have one person here participate.” Niki asked the group that were currently outside doing the most random of activities. For example, Tubbo was towering up as high as he could with sand to see if there was a build limit. It must have been very interesting to witness if you were to be on the other side of the ordeal. He eventually ran out of blocks and had to jump back down, screaming ‘Catch Me’ to Ranboo as the ender boy fumbled to place a water bucket on the ground. The water ended up putting out a small fire that Wilbur made, using a magnifying glass. The pyrotechnic got mad and started throwing acorns at the poor boy.

Skeppy popped into the discussion as he passed by, running from Bad. “I Think Techno should do it!” He suggested before looking back to see an angry tall person chasing him down. The diamond boy started sprinting again.
-----⥊✿⥋-----

Though one might think that Techno’s exit was too much, he thought it had the perfect amount of charisma. He and Phil experimented loads with new crafting ideas since not all items in Minecraft were accessible in this world. They ended up taking an ender pearl and surrounding it with apples to make chorus fruit. It tasted wretched and Technoblade could still feel the weird texture on his tongue. It was all worth it though. He actually ended up teleporting just outside the building, in a tree and had to quickly run away so no one would see him for dramatic effect.  

He was hanging out, enjoying his time with Steve, but all of it was interrupted when he felt multiple pairs of eyes on his back. It was really creepy. People on the SMP can be very unsettling whenever they want to be.

“Technoblade, do you want to beat up children for sport?” Dream stared him down, the mask on his face missing so the pinkette could see his scheming grin. “You’ll even get a medal.” 

“Dream. My buddy, my pal.” Techno walked over to the blonde, placing a hand on his shoulder, staring directly into the eyes of Dream. “I have been waiting for you to ask this question since I heard about it.” The pinkette stated with the straightest face he could muster up. Even if he wasn’t permitted access to the event, he would just crash it with fireworks or something. It seemed fitting. It was called a sports festival after all.

“The Blade is gonna fuck shit up.” Tommy popped out of literally nowhere, hunched over and rubbing his hands together. His face was even more mischievous than Dreams. Techno bumped him in the head with his fist. “WHAT THE HELL MAN???” He screeched, clutching his head in over reaction.

“WILLLBAAAAA!!!! TECHNO HITTTTT MEEEEEEE!!!!” He whined.

“Suck it up bitch boy.” Wilbur coldly responded as he threw an acorn at the child. Tommy just hopelessly faked sobbed by a tree.
-----⥊✿⥋-----

Shinsou felt threatened the day he encountered the tall man with pink hair. He only showed himself to the class to see what they were like, who they were and to make a declaration of war; or more like a promise to himself. What he didn’t expect was one of the notorious ‘outsiders’ to actually accept it personally. And from what he witnessed, this new said opponent could; one, summon objects into their grasp and two, they could teleport. Maybe the fruit they ate caused that. Maybe it was a ruse so he would think differently. With these folks, everything could be possible. There must have been some reason that teachers warned the students about these foreigners (Other than the fact they appeared from nowhere, completely clueless).

-----⥊✿⥋-----

-☏ Palavras☏- 1014

{Ima just goop on outa here}