ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕤

Per⋅ il⋅ ous
(a.)
Full of danger or risk.

-----⥊✿⥋-----

The shouts of fear could be heard coming from the sky and as the few on the ground looked up, they could see three other figures flailing in the wind.

One that Puffy could make out was her pink haired lover, the closest of the bunch. The captain looked around her new surroundings in hopes to find something that could assist her in saving her partner from the fall. In the small span of time, the captain came up with a plan to prevent the girl’s fall. Backing up, Puffy prepared to gain momentum. As soon as her lover was at the perfect altitude, Puffy began to sprint, forward towards a tree. Gaining as much momentum as she could, she jumped, roughly placed her feet against the bark, leaving a dent, and perpelled herself forward to where her target was.

Practically soaring through the air, the horned woman grabbed her girlfriend in bridal style around nineteen feet in the air. Puffy would be fine from the landing, she was strong and sturdy. She’s dealt with worse falls.

Landing on the ground with her lover in tow, she left a small creator  under her hooves. If it weren’t for the shock absorbents in her hooves she would have certainly experienced more damage.

“You okay, Niki?” Puffy questioned in a soft tone as she gently put the pink haired girl down.

Niki could only nod in response before Puffy looked back up into the air, ready to jump at any falling friends. It seemed that the winged boys had it all covered, carrying down the rest of the people falling. It also appeared that not all of the people from the SMP were here. If they were then Bad and Phil would’ve needed a lot more help.

Phil had seemed to have gotten one more person and the same with Bad. As they both landed and gently placed whoever they were carrying, you could see that Phil was holding the one and only kid, Tubbo. He seemed to be frozen in shock like a goat would be when frightened. Puffy would have laughed if that was the case, but he did in fact experience a very unexpected event.  Randomly falling from the sky was not something anyone should really experience.

The other person being carried was in the arms of Bad. Because of his iconic ivory smiley face, Puffy immediately knew it was her little duckling. Even if his expression was covered by an emotionless mask, the captain could still tell that her duckling was tense. As soon as Bad placed him down, he straightened his posture like he was not affected in any way.

The total headcount was Philza, Badboyhalo, Skeppy, Tubbo, Dream, Tommy, Niki and Puffy and it didn’t look like there was anyone else above the group.

“Is everyone alright?” Phil was the first one to speak in the midst of this strange event.

There was a chorus of ‘yeses’ and’ yeahs.' Tubbo could only nod still in his shocked phase. Tommy was trying his greatest to subtly comfort his best mate, for he too noticed Tubbos quiet behavior.

“Where the fuck are we!? I haven't seen this place anywhere in the SMP!” The blonde shouted as he stepped away from the boy he was trying to console. It was true, this was not a place any of them recognized. The building in front of them was such an odd shape. Whoever made it must have had such a poor taste in architecture.

“We’re at U.A high. Most prestigious highschool in the state of Japan.” Dream stated as if it were the most obvious thing, but if you listened closely you could hear the confusion in his voice.

“How the hell do you know that?!” Tommy responded sharply.

“I- I don’t know- actually” Was all the masked man could muster out as he placed a hand on his forehead with hesitation. His posture seemed to slightly crumble.

“Dream, can you explain what just happened to us?” The goat boy, Tubbo finally spoke up in a small, timid voice.

“I’m not sure about that either, but for some reason when looking at my surroundings; including you all, I see stats and directions and information.” Dream stated in a pitch a bit higher than a whisper. Whatever was happening to Dream didn’t have time to be discussed because of the sudden loud sirens being rung and giant lights flashing a bright red. The group was startled to see two people jumping in their direction. One appeared to be incredibly burly and tall while the other wasn’t as tall, but still looked powerfully built and an obnoxiously large scarf wrapped around his neck.

They all quickly prepared for battle, but the thing that surprised them was when they got into their stances a set of octopus like arms and scarlet vines sprouted in front of them to block the incoming blow.

As soon as the barrier was put up, a giant puff of dust clouds could be seen behind it. The strange shield seemed to be successful in its purpose and soon dragged back into the ground like it wasnt there in the first place, but that was the least of their problems at the current time. Philza ruffled up his wings to appear to look threatening and if you didn’t know the man you would definitely be at the least bit, unsettled.

 Bad didn’t know what the vines were, but when he readied himself again the vines sprouted once more except not as largely. Bad soon realized that they had something to do with him and he was going to take full advantage of this new found ability. 

Puffy, too, had the same realization as she pushed herself back into a fighting stance, the octopus like limbs sprouted one more. It was like having another arm to her.

When Tubbo placed himself at a readied stance there were thorny vines growing around his hands and a bit of it latched onto his sword. Now that he thought about it, there were some abnormal things happening to him. When he first landed, he didn’t notice it, but there were small flowers growing around his hooved feet from the cracks in the stone path. The thorns on his hand tightened and for some reason, did not hurt. I mean, he wasn’t complaining because right now his friends needed him to help them with whatever was about to happen.

-----⥊✿⥋-----

Badboyhalo
Quirk: Red vines
The user of this quirk has the ability to summon red, vine like organisms from any solid surface including animals. User can willingly bend and control said vines as if it was a third arm. These vines are not affected by fire, in fact they thrive because of it.

Puffy
Quirk: Davy Jones
The user of this quirk has the ability to summon octopus-like tentacles from the ground. User can willingly bend and  control said tentacles. These tentacles have a thick skin and are more powerful when in water.

Tubbo
Quirk: Nymph
When walking around barefooted, user causes vegetation to grow under their feet if walking on soil. Along with that, user can grow any form of vegetation on their limbs and anywhere with soil.

-----⥊✿⥋-----
-☏ Palavras☏- 1214

{Things are getting spicy 𓆏 }