𝔻𝕖𝕗𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

Def⋅ a⋅ ma⋅ tion
(n.)
The action of damaging the good reputation of someone; slander or libel.

-----⥊✿⥋-----

"SORRY, BUT I HAVE TO GO!" Our green haired protagonist pursued forward at record speed, completely ignoring all warnings that were coming from higher authority. Translucent green goop followed closely behind him, staying low and flat into the cracks of concrete. Charlie would admit, having to control such small pieces all at once rather than a large clump of cells was a lot harder than expected. He wouldn't let that deter him though. He had to get that cool intro, so he persisted forward.

The both of them rushed themselves through a crowded area of people. They seemed to be all headed into the same direction, definitely fleeing from the current massacre. Charlie had that knowledge, but when they got to the sight, it was a lot more gruesome than written in his head. Viewing was always more traumatic than hearing about it. Fire laced his surroundings, heroes being thrown around, creatures known as 'Nomus' causing more and more destruction. Charlie's liquid body was almost to a boiling point; it burned. Our protagonist ended up being stopped by a trying hero who was trying to keep him away from the mess. The kid went through a realization about his friend and sprinted in a different direction.

Charlie materialized himself in a nearby alleyway. He felt like he was going to overheat from all the fire and being a ball of slime, that would not be good. He also felt out of breath. Perhaps the air, or maybe his liquid form was not made for high speed chases. Hands clutching his gut, he took deep breaths to settle his heart and flesh. The urge to throw up was evident, but he kept it down. He couldn't be weak yet, he needed his big moment. Wiping his glasses with the cloth of his shirt, he slowly began to turn back into goop, ready to continue his self set goal.
-----⥊✿⥋-----

"You have to die"

Slime huffed quietly from the cracks of the alleyway walls. Even though he had to take a break to catch himself from passing out because of exhaustion, the sewers were still faster than the kid he was following. Charlie had the pleasure to witness the overflow of emotions from a highschooler with the need for vengeance. Not very heroic, considering the wounded man on the other side of the alley. He himself was not any better than this kid since he was watching the whole thing play out instead of helping. But who said he was the good guy in this story? Why not mess things up?

Speak of the devil. A fist came from the light of the alleyway in a jolt of lightning like visuals. Of course, saving the immobile man with glasses. Glasses boy kept saying things like how 'it's his own battle' and how the greenette should 'not interfere' and so forth. How noble. After an intermediate amount of back and forth conversation, Mr. Main character decided that he would ignore the pleas of his friend and do what's right. This meant things were getting good. The poorly dressed enemy and the functional boy charged forward at each other, displaying a wide variety of attacks. In the end, Midoriya-boy was cut in the arm and rendered useless.

Like story magic entices, a friend showed up as back up, just as expected. Charlie was informed that Midoriya shared his location with the infamous Todoroki via Charlie's lovely 'quirk'. Ice shot up from the ground to pull back the motionless bodies behind Todoroki. And then, Stain went for the distraction to attack sequence, tired of interruptions.

This would be a good time to interrupt. It would be funny.

"What's up dudes?" The voices body formed and recolored as the bits of slime detached from the walls and clumped back together. One of his hands was spread out in a presentation type manner while the other hid behind his back. It startled Todoroki. His cut cheek, ended up being licked by the hero killer. He fell to the ground in distraught and panic. He couldn't control his movement any longer.

"IT'S NOT SAFE FOR A CIVILIAN. PLEASE EVACUATE!" Glasses yelled towards the man that came from nowhere.

"Rude..." The man mumbled to himself before looking over to Stain.

"Are you with these low life heroes?" The hero killer questioned, his hands ready to throw his swords at any moment.

"I'm just an average..." The man pulled out his hidden hand. Stain readied for the worst. He saw no harmful objects though, just a... mug? "JOE!" The man shook his cup like hand in front of the murderer in anticipation. "Get it? Cause like- an average joe- I have a cup of joe in my hand." He looked around awkwardly. The people in the alleyway just stared at him in confusion and worry. "Tough crowd." The man shifted his hand into what is classified as a human appendage. "I'll admit it. It's definitely not my best joke."

"Sir, you need to leave the!-" Mr. Main character spoke up.

"Shut up man." Charlie materialized a loaded crossbow into his off hand and pointed it at the boy. "The adults are talking." The kid broke into a further sweat.

"You're the kind of villain I hate." The poorly dressed man spat. He bent his knees into a ready stance.

"I'm not a villain though. I assure you that if you were to look up my name anywhere, you would not find a thing about me. I simply don't exist in this world." He took a pause. "At least not until today. Charlie stepped forward, shrinking a bit, a blob of slime coming from his legs to form a smaller version of himself, who continued to hold the crossbow. The main source held a fake smile as he walked forward with nothing in his hands.

Stain jerked forward with his swords dragging behind his frame. Charlie held the same car's salesman smile, with his eyes uninterested in anything. His entire body dropped into the ground like a puddle, before Stain could strike him. Charlie swiftly materialized only his hand behind the murderer and cut the back of his ankle, rendering the limp useless. Charlie's mini double suddenly turned the direction of the weapon and fired at Stain. The hero killer couldn't get the bearings to move and ultimately ended up shot in the lung.

"Well that's that." Charlie reformed into a human body, brushing his hands together in an accomplished manner. "One more thing though." Midoriya felt a sharp pain in his shoulder. The shock caused his arm to jerk a little. The unknown man had shot him in the shoulder. It burned. The thing that shot him melted into a puddle and went back to the main source. Returning the crossbow in the process. "Make sure to like and subscribe." The man then disappeared into the ground below.

-----⥊✿⥋-----

-☏ Palavras☏- 1164

{I did not look over this chapter

I am very physically tired

Can we get some woman appreciation in the comments 😍

K bye}