𝔼𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕔 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀𝕣𝕒𝕤𝕔𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕖

En⋅ ig⋅ mat⋅ ic
(a.)
Difficult to interpret or understand; mysterious.

I⋅ ras⋅ cible
(a.)
Having or showing a tendency to be easily angered 

-----⥊✿⥋-----

Being excited for the weekend was an understatement. The boys, especially, needed to relax after all the seemingly endless events and surprises. Tommy and Tubbo decided they would spend the two days either befriending or annoying the people they are supposed to be in class with. They were both in college so there wasn’t really an actual need to attend highschool, but it was interesting enough to remain without much complaint. Today's meetup (victim); Katsuki Bakugou. Tommy, as rare as it was for really anyone to do this other than for decoration, made a locator map to track him down. As creepy as it was, they didn’t really care since it was a normal thing to invite yourself into someone's home, uninvited on the Deam SMP or any server for that matter.
-----⥊✿⥋-----

Three knocks at the door of a very nice house. The boys waited patiently for the door to open and soon enough, after hearing muffled screaming and a handful of items falling, the door opened to an older woman who looked exactly like Bakugou. Now they knew where he got his looks from. 

“Helllloooo! How can I help you?” She had a cheery facade and seemed to be easy going. She would be fun to have a conversation with.

“Is boom boy here!?” The goat boy perked up in excitement practically wiggling. You would be able to say that you could see the highlights in his eyes, but they were in fact, covered by his hair.

The weird looking boy seemed to amuse the lady. As she gave the pair a small and a sign to wait a minute before turning to the house and yelling at her son to, as she says ‘Why didn’t you tell me you had friends. Get your ass down here.’ Which led to the aggressive laughter of Tommy and the swearing of ‘Boom boy’ in the background as the ash blonde stomped his way down the stairs. When he made it to the door his eyes shifted to an angrier glare when he saw the gut that beat him up not too long ago.

“What the hell do you want? How'd you find me, blonde bitch?” He said with a big scowl on his face. The question was directed towards Tommy, but the blonde ignored his hostilities and question with a big grin on his face. Without another word, Tommy grabbed his goat friend, Tubbo, by the hand and dragged him into the house, pushing the ashe blonde out of the way in the process to make his way into the house.

“What the fuck are you doi-” He was cut off by a series of questions.

“Did you build this house?- It’s pretty big- Do you have any snacks?- I haven’t really tried much japanese food- What’s your opinion on the queen?- or is she dead?- I have no concept of time in this place- everything moves faster than at home. Do you respect women-” The blonde, too, was cut off.

“DO YOU LIKE BEES!?” his voice, once again being eager enough to the point where he had daisies and daffodils sprouting from bits of his skin, rapidly.

“WHAT THE HELL. GET OUT!” He shouted at them, causing sparks to manifest on his hands.

“FINE BIGMAN, BUT YOUR COMING WITH.” He pulled out a fishing rod from nowhere and proceeded to drag the explosive man by latching the hook onto his clothes. Bakugou tried to burn the line, but for some reason his hands just phased through the line, seamlessly. “I learned this one from the Blade.” Tommy stated, looking directly at where Tubbo’s eyes should be.

“WHO THE FUCK IS ‘THE BLADE’!?!?!” The Blonde screamed, still trying to grab at the line as he was dragged out of his home against his will by people around his age. They ignored his question.

“BYE BAKUGOU!!! HAVE FUN!!!” His mother shouted to him, waving aggressively.

Tubbo ran back inside for a quick moment, leaving a small bouquet of multicolor bellflowers before sprinting back with the little clomps of his hooves, to his best friend who was literally hauling an ass. Metaphorically, of course. “BYE BYE MRS. BAKUGAN!!!” The goat boy faced her while running backwards, waving his hands.

She sighed to herself after closing the door with a relieved smile. “What sweet boys.”

“You do realize that the kid with the horns called you ‘Bakugan,’ right?” Her husband, who was in the kitchen, stated.

“Anyone who tolerates Kat can freely mispronounce my name anytime.” She said with a slightly faltered smile and fire in her eyes.
-----⥊✿⥋-----

“Why the hell are we at a pond?!” Bakugou said, angered and no longer fighting with the hook.

“I thought that we could find a friend for Benson.” The goat man said innocently, pulling out a cartoonish white duck made of plastic from thin air. At this point, having supposed bottomless pockets was no surprise anymore, but it was still confusing and unexplained.

“YEAHHHH, LET’S THROW ROCKS AT DUCKS!!!” Tommy screamed in a deep voice raising his arms in the air.

“YEAAAHHHHHH!!!!” Tubbo followed his actions, distracted.

Bakugou took this time to make a run for it, giving himself a head start by using his quirk, causing Tubbo to fall in the water due to a flinch preventing proper footing. Tommy also flinched back a bit, but quickly regained balance and splashed himself with a swiftness potion just for this exact occasion. Yes. It was planned, just in case.

“YOU SON OF A BITCH, YOU CAN’T RUN!!!”

Tubbo just laid on his back in the shallow section of the water, quite content with how comfortable it was. His hair wet, causing it to part down the middle so his eyes were present. He missed home, but this was also pretty nice. With all the screaming and loud sounds, it felt like it.

Eventually, Tommy got to him with the fishing hook, threw him in the water and laid down next to Tubbo. “Relax boom boy. Tommy may bite, but I assure you I don’t.” He said with a grin. “I’m also not that big of a fan when it comes to salty.” Bakugou could see the boy’s eyes for once and he looked to be enjoying himself. Begrudgingly, the ash blonde sat next to the goat boy, ignoring his comment and refusing to lie down. Now, on both sides of Tubbo was an aggressive blonde.

The day was spent teasing each other (Tubbo and Tommy, making fun of Bakugou to the point of having to run for a bit) and almost starting a war because Bakugou and Tommy angered a goose. Tubbo named them ‘Benson,’ but sadly couldn’t take them back.

-----⥊✿⥋-----

-☏ Palavras☏- 1140

{The timeline is inaccurate and so am I, just ignore it because... Yes👍}