𝕋𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕒

Ta⋅ cen⋅ da
(n,)
Things better left unsaid; matters to be passed over in silence.

-----⥊✿⥋-----

“Okay, so we know your names, but do you know how you got here?” Aizawa questioned the new four men. No one really piped up after that question so the one and only ghost decided to butt in.

“All I remember is seeing a weird blue orb in my inventory and- and- and you know I- I really love the color blue so I just had to place it down to admire it and- but it disappeared in this... big white light! I didn’t really like the light- it hurt my eyes.” He stopped, mumbling the last part, seeming to try and recall the moment. Once he got it he continued. “Then my body started fading! More than usual at least... After that, I was falling and thanks to Schlatt I was okay!”

The eyes of the pros moved their gaze over to the goat man. He looked very tired, his chin rested in his arms as he sat by a table, glancing around the room. He noticed the people he didn’t know staring at him so he made a small gesture to show that he acknowledged them. Could this drunk really be smart enough to save someone from falling to death? They had no idea.

“So this is still a mystery then.” The raven haired man sighed. “We’ll continue to look into it. You all can stay with your other friends for now. Come to us if you have any ideas on how to get back.” He tiredly spoke.
-----⥊✿⥋-----

Class ended early for the beings from a different universe. Then again they could just leave anytime, but they're being monitored. “I’ll show you where we’re staying big man!” Tommy shouted amongst seven with him.

“FUCK YEAH TOMMY!!!” Quackity yelled, hyping his friend up. They ended up in a yelling match, with a series of just saying ‘yeah’ and ‘aye.’ It was comforting to know that their friends still cared for them, even if it’s only been a day or so since they’ve gone missing. Despite the bickering of the two, it was soothing.

When they finally arrived at the dorms, they took a moment to check it out. It was definitely different from when they left it. The exterior was now decorated with birch wood rather than the original dark colored, unnamed, wood. The edges and corners were trimmed with a contrasting wood type, spruce. It looked a lot more lavished than before and to top it all off, the doors were edged with diamond in a regal pattern. They really outdid it, didn’t they? Must’ve been pretty bored.

Before Tommy got a chance to push the door open, a person on the inside opened it first. The blonde looked up to see his therapist looking down at him. Quackity butted in front of him to say hello.

 “AYYYY, PUFFYYYY!!!”

“AYYYY, BIG Q!” The sheep lady enthusiastically responded with her arms opened wide to express her excitement. Puffy took a glance behind the beanie wearing man to see her favorite son.

“EVERYONE GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE! WE GOT MORE PEOPLE.” She screamed into the complex before going to hug her son. The others could hear a faint ‘language’ shouted in the background as heavy footsteps echoed through the building. Bad was the first to arrive.

“Hey guys! I’m so happy you’re all okay” The demon clapped his hands together as he spoke. The rest came by and began to exchange friendly banter.

“Niki baked cookies by the way!” Puffy spoke up to all. Everyone, being super enthusiastic, cheered. Niki’s baking was always the best. If you want a cake or any pastry on the SMP, no doubt you should go to Niki.

The cluster of friends made their way into the decorated building. It was a cheerful and animated environment. All, putting their differences aside and enjoying themselves. It was one of the more peaceful moments. Quackity, flirting with Bad while Skeppy was cursing him out. Bad trying and failing to censor their screaming. Puffy and Philza, sharing their experiences and adventures to Tommy, Tubbo, and Foolish while they listen intently. Ghostbur somehow managed to start brewing potions for Schlatt to enjoy while they discussed random topics. Dream and Niki were playing an overly competitive game of chess (How they managed to get a chess board? The world may never know).
-----⥊✿⥋-----

Last night was the most fun they’ve had in a long time, but now it was time for ‘class.’ The chosen trio for this day was the captain, a tall demon, and a man with an emoticon for a face. Somehow they were unaware that they had to take part in a field trip to some hero training area known as ‘USJ.’ Who knows maybe it would be fun, despite having to be on a cramp moving vehicle with a bunch of teens with annoying traits. Things were not looking forward amongst the trio.

The conversation went as following; how Bakugou’s personality was ‘flaming garbage’ as they described it and it was accurate. Then it came over the topic of how Midoriya’s quirk was similar to All Might’s, but that idea was soon thrown down when someone mentioned that the number one hero didn’t break his bones when operating his quirk unlike Midoriya. As if almost perfect timing, it was time to leave the bus to participate in whatever may happen. The trio had no clue what this place was about so they prepared themselves.

Bad was pleasantly surprised by the size of the giant, glass dome, known as ‘USJ.’ He took notice that most of the structures built to help superheroes were built at great heights which he really appreciated even if it wasn’t meant just for him.The many students were in awe just as much as the trio was (Assuming that Dream was also impressed by the size considering he is wearing an expressionless mask).

The masked man analized the building, being the curious person he was and noting that its acronym meant ‘Unforeseen Simulation Joint’ It was meant to train heros to be prepared for the most dangerous of natural disasters and unnatural disasters. He bet that they had no clue how to prepare for a wither attack and it left him amused.

When making their way into the building, they were greeted by a person in a bulky space suit. They explained how the structure had multiple unforeseen disaster zones to prepare young heros for the worst. Apparently the astronaut looking person was in fact a very popular rescue hero who designed this building.

Everything was fine until a large, noticeable portal appeared near the plaza. Many people with evil auroras flooded through. “Woah! They even have fake villains!” One of the students piped in.

They were wrong. Dream knew that this wasn’t a practice test. This was real. Real and fun.

“Thirteen, protect the students!” Was the last thing that Aizawa-sensei said before running into battle. One of the students was worried because supposedly the teacher was only meant for short time span combat with few people, but he would be lame if that was the case.
-----⥊✿⥋-----

-☏ Palavras☏- 1201

{Remember to say your daly affirmations, bestie. Repeat after me:

"I will burn the bodies of my enemies and feed their scorched flesh to my ever growing superiority complex."

Aside from that, i will not be posting next week due to having to go on a trip

Have a lovely day!
-Sad}