ℕ𝕖𝕩𝕦𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕄𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕞

Nex⋅ us
(n.)
A connection or series of connections linking two or more things.

Mel⋅ io⋅ rism
(n.)
The belief that the world can be made better by human effort.

-----⥊✿⥋-----

The pro hero was attempting to fight through the multiple mobs of villains. They seemed to be all minor classed villains with poor fighting skills so obviously, Aizawa had it covered for the most part. As he was combating down by the plaza, Thirteen was protecting the children near the entrance.

Nevertheless, a strange void looking man appeared by the gate of the dome to prevent others from leaving the structure. They looked similar to the warp that brought the other criminals here. “My job here, is to scatter and toture you all.” A calm, smooth voice, announced, most likely coming from the mist. Black Fog soon shrouded all and spread as many people apart.
-----⥊✿⥋-----

Dream had the absolute 'pleasure' of being sent to a ruined looking, unstable zone (Presumably a landslide zone) along with a knock off Ranboo or peppermint wannabe. And from his looks and 'radiating' personality, you could tell he had trauma. Dream did a quick scan through all of the criminals surrounding Mr. Trauma Boy and himself. All villains seemed to be low class so they would most definitely not be in too much danger. He would consider this a warm up.

“You're that kid that can freeze people, right?” The masked man looked at Todoroki in question. Mr. Half ‘n Half nodded. “Why don’t you go and freeze these guys in their place. They’re low class so they shouldn’t give us too much trouble.” 

“Who you calling low class, ya punk!?” A minor criminal shouted angrily as he attempted a charge on the masked man. Dream of course, didn’t move since he wasn’t concerned. The man plus many others were soon frozen in their place, the man’s fist, a few inches away from Dream’s face.

“Why didn’t you react?” The dual haired boy questioned Dream.

“He simply wasn’t worth my acknowledgement.” The masked man responded, amused, with a grin hidden behind his mask. Todoroki could see his smirk, peeking from the side of his mask when he turned his head back to the now frozen villains. You could see a small glint of amusement from his visible eye. “Plus, I knew that you would have stopped him.”

“And if I didn’t?”

I would’ve managed.”

From the way that the dirty blonde said that, the dual haired boy could tell he’s had his fair share of combat experience. He would silently respect the man for that.

“Alright, let's get to the others.” Dream stated.
-----⥊✿⥋-----

It was a very unbalanced landing, but a landing on hooves nonetheless. Puffy, being the first to gain awareness of the situation, looked around to see two boys. One with bright red hair styled in a very unnatural way and a guy who actually did look like a pomeranian; just as Tommy said he did. Before they could gain their composure, a very fast person tried to pursue them. The horned lady, being used to doing things on reflex, materialized her already loaded crossbow and fired at the speedy person. The arrow ended up grazing the person's shoulder and lodging into the sleeve of their shirt. That, for sure woke the others up from whatever daze they were in.

“WHAT THE FUCK, YOU COULD HAVE HIT US YOU GOAT!” The guy with the pointy hair yelled.

“I saved your sorry ass.” The captain responded as she loaded another arrow into her weapon.