ℂ𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕫𝕖

Cat⋅ e⋅ chize
(v.)
To put questions to or interrogate (someone).

-----⥊✿⥋-----

The twist and turns in the loud corridors eventually ended up in a classroom. It seemed as though it was unoccupied and when the school bell rang it was known that no students would be entering the classroom anytime soon. The tall man getured for them to enter the room and so they complied.

"Wait here until my friend returns, please" The blonde man spoke up. Most of the group members didn't even notice that his partner was dropped off somewhere, most likely some place with A medical personnel. The members nodded and took their time to examine the room. Like in the hallways the ceiling was tall and so was the doorway. The walls were white and the ceiling was made of those cheap panel ceilings people would always get things stuck in.

"What's your name, big man." Tommy was the first to speak up, breaking the silence.

"My name is All Might! No need to introduce yourselves yet, you will have to do it later!" The man yells. Why was he always yelling? It was quite annoying.

Those with heightened hearing flinched from the boom of his voice, but nonetheless, nodded as a response. He didn't seem to notice that some people were flinching a bit from the loudness of his voice. Phil was glad that now he could stretch his wings without fear of being pursued. Opening them as far as he could behind his back. It felt nice.
-----⥊✿⥋-----

Tommy and Tubbo went over to one of the windows in the room and just stared out, occasionally pointing out interesting things they saw. Puffy and Niki were sitting against a wall, sharing to each other baking recipes they enjoyed. Bad was watching as Skeppy molded things out of the diamonds he produced. Phil was just lying in a corner with his eyes covered by his hat. It looked like he was sleeping, but he was just enjoying the quiet conversations of his peers. Dream was leaning on a wall, subtly trying to work on activating and deactivating his new found quirk.

It had been around an hour, no one was really sure since there wasn't much of a concept of time. The door creaked open. Most of the people waiting around looked in the general direction.The man that Tommy hit with a shovel was present. He had visible bags under his eyes. It was like he didn't even want to be here in the first place.

"Alright then potential villains, we're going to ask you a series of questions and if you lie, we'll know" The tired man said lazily. He really seemed fed up with the whole ordeal. "I'm going to need everyone to line up by the wall. If you don't comply with these orders and go hostile, Snipe will shoot you." He stated, calmly gesturing to the man by the doorway.

The group hadn't even noticed the man. He wore a gas mask that covered his face along with a red cloak. It honestly looked like a poncho. In the part of his waist that was visible, his hand was resting atop a pistol, ready to shoot if needed. The variety of people pushed themselves off of whatever surface they were pressed against and quietly walked to the directed area. The last person to reach the wall was the winged man.

"Alright, I want all of you to answer these questions with nothing, but the truth."

Everyone nods in understanding. This will be fun.

"What is your name, age, and quirk?" The man questioned. "You go first and you'll go left from there."

"My name is Dream. I am twenty-one years old and I can assure you that no one here has an idea on what a quirk is" The masked man stated. It was like he was in the military.