𝕆𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕙𝕠𝕓𝕚𝕒

Or⋅ ni⋅ tho⋅ pho⋅ bi⋅ a
(n.)
The irrational fear of birds.

-----⥊✿⥋-----

"You've got a pretty horrible friend." The hero prodded.

"Well let me tell you, he doesn't get any better." Quackity remained in his stance, keeping calm. He couldn't risk losing focus in front of the number 3 hero. This guy mainly focuses on speed, charisma. His feathers are the one to attack. "What about you, huh? You got pretty slow sidekicks. What's up with that? You're rich, right? Get some better guys."

"I don't mean to brag, but do you think just anyone can keep up with me?" His wings stretched back in a presentative manner.

"Your fans seem to keep up just fine" Quackity looked to the right, towards the flashing of cameras. The onlookers shrunk at the sight of Quakity staring directly at them before scurrying out of sight.

"I guess." His wings drooped down, the tips of his feathers skimming the floors. That's when he suddenly changed his posture to fire his feathers at Quackity. Lucky for Quackity, not once did he relax in the presence of this hero. Hawks was a number 3 hero for a reason. Prepared for this, he dodged with minimal efforts. The feathers rebounded back, unexpectedly. Only after being impaled in the calf and shoulder did he attempt to avoid the feathers.

"Damn Schlatt took the last of my apples." He mumbled to himself in frustration. Warm blood was being absorbed through his clothing, possibly staining it. He could just power through it. Yeah, it would all be fine. He pulled out some raw beef from his inventory. Sprinting towards the hero, raw meat in his mouth and a diamond ax in his hand, he jumped up and aimed straight for the head. Of course, the attack missed. A red feather knocked the weapon right out of his hand. The metal clattered across the concrete. But as the hero Hawks was focused on the lethal weapon, Quackity had the chance to kick him. Straight in the crotch.

Hawks felt that deep within his bones. It took every ounce of his strength not to collapse with quaking knees. "I don't like to fight fair sometimes. Sorry, not sorry." Quackity spoke with a mouth full of beef. Calmly loading an arrow into his bow, he directed it at the hero and fired. Of course things were never that simple. The duality of human drive wouldn't allow such a pathetic defeat. The hero shielded himself from the arrow with one of his wings. You could see his eyes just barely from over the wing. The face of a man who was holding back tears. And yet, he pursed forth.

Hawks took slow steps forward, shaking the arrow off his wings. His steps quickened in determination. With a gust of battering wings, he pushed himself off the ground, right over Quackity, shooting arrows at him from behind hoping it would work again. The move itself was well executed, Quackity just wouldn't allow himself to get injured like that again. Instead of flesh, the feathers lodged themselves into a shield. Quackity quickly grabbed them and put them in his inventory.

" That's a neat party trick. I always wondered where your kind put your things away." The winged hero pushed forward, pivoting around the shield, trying to cut Quackity with his feathers. He was met with a razor sharp sword, cutting off the tips of his feathers.

"Your kind? That's a little rude, don't you think?" Quackity spoke hesitantly. He was a little upset with that statement. Were his ears deceiving him? 'You people?' Just because they don't know of him and his friends. Pressing his sword down, he stabbed the hero in the foot.

The sudden shock of pain caused the hero to retreat back a few steps, mindlessly. It only resulted in lacerating his foot further. With a deep cut dragged across his foot in a straight line. He zoned it out to get back in the fight. Except, the person he was fighting was nowhere to be seen. Had that coward run away just like his friend? That's what he thought until a surge of pure blood lust sped towards him. Out of utter instinct, he knocked the thing as far away from as his wings could.

Loud metal bounced off the concrete to the nearby buildings. Quackity went along with his sword, skipping across the hard ground. His clothes teared from the friction. It didn't matter since it was an easy fix. Pushing himself up, he reached for his sword. Just like the first time, his weapon was hit away from him. "God damn it." He mumbled. The handle had snapped at the neck.

As a final resort, he pulled out a trusty pickaxe. "This feels a little nostalgic." He snickered to himself, stepping forward to face the hero.

"Didn't your mom ever tell you it's rude to mumble?" The hero hawks shouted from his far off spot. Quackity looked at him, new weapon in hand.

"I said that this feels nostalgic!" His face tickled to a broken smile. "Except this time, I'm not on the receiving end!" The hero's wings flexed in reluctantly. "You wanna know how I got this scar?" His grin widened. "My good ol' friend, Technoblade. You know Technoblade right? Sabotaged the end of the sports festival. Great guy, I gotta say." He slowly walked towards the hero. His eyes were covered by his disheveled hair. "He never breaks promises, trust me on that. ' I'll shove this pickaxe through your teeth, Quackity' He told me." He mocked his friend's voice while keeping a steady pace forward. "And look at me now! He told the full truth!" He shouted with a smile, pulling his lip upwards with his finger to display a golden tooth. He let out a crazed laugh before sprinting at the hero.

He started normally, but when he saw that opening with Hawks's slightly outstretched wings, he slid under the hero. With a quick turn, he impaled the hero in the left wing and ripped the pickaxe out just as quickly. The wing's bone shattered, the shards remained within its maimed flesh. Quackity pushed back and watched as the hero turned to face him. Hawks had the face of unadulterated pain. He gripped his shoulder tightly, nails digging into skin through clothing. Another sharp pain on his face and he was out cold.
-----⥊✿⥋-----

"I thought you were weak! How'd you do it, Quackity?" Schlatt interrogated his friend.

"Pulled one from Technoblade's book and got him in the eye." He flashed a sinister smile.
-----⥊✿⥋-----

-☏ Palavras☏- 1097

{Sorry I'm kinda late, my dog threw up and i panicked

Haha I lied. I actually forgot <3}