ℂ𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔼𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕥

cach⋅ inn⋅ ate
(v.)
To laugh loudly or immodestly. 

Err⋅ or⋅ ist
(n.)
One who holds to and propagates error.

-----⥊✿⥋-----

“You all ready?” Wilbur questioned the group. According to Charlie it would only be a few minutes until everything would start up, so they wanted to be ready and properly dispersed. “Everyone knows their places?” A collective of nods. “Any questions?”

“Yeah. What’s the limit to harassing these people?” Techno spoke up.

“Well we’re hopefully not staying here for much longer so I don’t think it really matters what you do.”

“Sweet.”

Quackity let out a loud groan. “WISH I’D KNEW THAT BEFORE FIGHTING THE STUPID BIRD HERO!” he yelled out in frustration before quickly being shushed. “I would’ve stabbed my swords through his balls if I knew we’d be leaving so soon.” He grumbled with his arms crossed.

“Any other questions?” No one spoke up. “Alright then let’s get this started.”
-----⥊✿⥋-----

Humidity swirled through the warm air of the forest. This specific section had no carved out paths. Just like he was told, Foolish roamed around, waiting for something dangerous to happen. The air started to smell sour. It had a tint of purple and light fog began to layer on the ground. This must have been the poison he was warned about. Strapping a gas mask to his face, he tightened it to his comfort. There didn’t seem to be much going on around him. The crickets had stopped their chirps. They either ended up being scared away, or the gas killed them. The wind rustled the leaves faintly. He would say that it felt comforting to be by himself in this environment if it weren't for the underlying feeling of malintent coming from every far off direction.

He spent a couple minutes sitting in the scratchy grass. An unpleasant feeling, but it was easy to ignore after a while. A couple more minutes passed by. The moon was rather pretty right now. He snapped his head to the left. He could hear the sound of debris falling, being muffled by the grass. And in that direction he went.

Rather quickly, he reached a steep cliff. From the large rocks on the ground, he could assume that this was most definitely the source of the noise. The land above began to crumble. Foolish made panicked movements to avoid the falling rocks. Quickly brushing it off, he pulled out his ladders and began to climb.

Using a solid, thirty seven ladders, he made it to the top. His tired hands grabbed at the rock to hoist himself up. There was a huge man standing in front of Foolish. Luckily the threateningly sized man did not notice him, busy boasting about his abilities or whatever. Looking past the man, he saw a familiar face. Our lovely green haired cry baby! The kid briefly looked over at Foolish before looking back at the arrogant man. Fear and pain laced the boys face and because he was so stupid as to look at Foolish, the creepily sized man took notice that there was something more interesting behind him.

“Now, now, look at this runt. Come to help your little friend? How noble.” There, sat Foolish on the ledge of a cliff, staring up at a man who would absolutely crush his bones at any moment.

“I have never met that kid in my life.” He just had to speak. Would his words even be perceived as true? Being picked up by the scruff of his shirt, he hung like a wet string. 

“You think I’m gonna believe that? You’re pretty stupid to come up with such a cheap lie.” The man brought back his arm slowly. With a fast moment, he threw Foolish as aggressively as possible. With a crash, Foolish landed on the rocky side of the mountain. Because this guy was actually stupid, he didn’t throw Foolish off. And because Foolish wasn’t slow in the brain, he hardened his body to gold on impact, creating a crater.

Pushing himself off of the rocky surface, he rolled his shoulders back; half because he wanted to look cool, half to check that everything was still intact. 

“You. What’s your quirk?” The man questioned quite rudely. The muscles on his arms seemed to be actively moving and growing as he spoke.

“Why would I share that with someone who just assaulted me?”

 “It’s not everyday some random walks away from one of my attacks.” He took a second to examine Foolish “You're not on the list so I guess no one would mind if I pummeled you to a pulp.”

“I don’t know what this ‘list’ is all about, but I’ll knock your teeth in.” Foolish hit his fists together turning them to gold on impact. With a step forward he swung for a punch. The man caught it quite easily. With a twist, Foolish’s arm creaked as it was moved in a weird way. “Oooooohhh- I didn’t know my joints could do that.” He grimaced in pain. Summoning his sword into his hand, it pierced the man's hand. His grip kept steady, but Foolish yanked himself back resulting in a deep cut by the man’s hand. No matter because the injured hand soon began to grow more muscles.

“You got some spunk, little boy, but you’re pretty weak.” He stared at Foolish, unscaved and with no face of worry. 

“Maybe, but I don’t really need strength.” He swapped his sword to a trident. Gray clouds began to form in the skies. Thunder boomed for all to hear. Foolish, threw an ender pearl in the air. quickly firing at it with an arrow from his crossbow, he teleported to its location. The man out for his blood leaped after him as expected. With a thrust of his arms, Foolish launched a trident at the man below him. The weapon lodged itself in the man's arm, the prongs being consumed by the man’s flesh as it continued to grow. The clouds darkened and built up, releasing all the tension towards the trident causing an explosion to erupt.

Foolish was thrown back by the pressure exerted; straight to the rocky ground. The clouds dispersed just as quickly as they came, presenting clear skies. The body of the large man turned to Foolish in anger, taking threatening steps. His mass wasn’t increasing anymore and his body was scorched and sizzling. He took another step. And another. His teeth were grinding together, his face was seething, his fists were clenched. Taking another step, he stopped all movement. His teeth unclenched, his face relaxed, his fists loosened. The man's body collapsed. His face planted into the ground, his body lying lifeless. 

The sound of heavy breathing filled Foolish’s ears and he remembered that he was in fact, not alone. Turning his head to the side, he saw the same green haired boy, clutching a small child.

“Why haven’t you run away yet? You think you're safe because I killed off the villain?” He asked in a polite tone, his words contradicting how he displayed himself. The boy flinched at the realization that the man could be dead. Quickly he shuffled towards the corpse to check the body's pulse. Foolish looked at the child left behind. They were staring at him with a look of fear and hesitant gratefulness. Foolish reached out to the kid.The kid stood still in fear. He flicked the boy's forehead out of nowhere. A firework lit up at the moment. Foolish slowly got up before bolting to the fireworks location. With one more petty move, he jumped off the green haired boy’s, back off the cliff and plummeted down to the dark forest.

-----⥊✿⥋-----

-☏ Palavras☏- 1280

{The end is near}