ℙ𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕠𝕚𝕒 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔼𝕡𝕙𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝

Pal⋅ i⋅ no⋅ i⋅ a
(n.)
The obsessive repetition of an act until it is perfect or mastered.

E⋅ phem⋅ er⋅ al
(a.)
Lasting for a very short time.

-----⥊✿⥋-----

The two large, muscular beings were going at it. Each punch being matched with the same force at the same time. It was a head on assault on both sides of the fight to the death. In the midst of it, the number one hero shouted something about a ‘negation’ in the beast, if that were possible. Bad, observed him and his every movement. ‘These dudes would squash The Egg if they had the chance.’ He thought to himself. Even if they weren’t roleplaying he couldn’t help, but imagine.

This number one hero was spitting up blood. Which meant that this beast, created to destroy him, was an even match. Maybe he would ask Dream for an analysis since the guy enjoyed sizing up people he looked at.

Each blow caused more and more steam to secrete. The sheer velocity of each attack was enough to produce steam. No wonder this man was number one in the bunch. The more these lightning speed strikes were landed, the more this ‘Nomu’ slowed. It seemed that the rush of blows were effective. His plan had worked. Throwing his right hand way back, All Might landed another terrible blow in the beast's chest, but it wasn’t dead yet. The thing got in a well placed blow. Straight in the gut. That caused All Might to be flung back a couple feet, still on his feet. He coughed up an unhealthy amount of blood before trying to go back in.

That was when the sound of glass shattering was heard, the transparent glass fragments falling on top of the ‘Nomu,’ varying in different sizes. The creature was distracted for a mere millisecond by the falling shards, but before it had the chance to look up, a large, red capped figure fell atop of it, leaving it unmoving. The thing that fell onto ‘Nomu’ groaned a bit, holding their head. They seemed to have bubblegum pink hair tied up into a tangled ponytail. A very much golden crown was crookedly placed on their head, probably moved from the fall. A red cape was sloppily thrown across their shoulders and under that was a lacey blouse. They had that of a king’s wardrobe.

The thing that possibly killed the ‘Nomu,’ wasn’t the person themself, but the butt of a trident looking object. What power did this thing hold to kill a beast that was designed to fight the strongest man in the world? The person clutching their head dragged themself into a standing position, still a bit slouched, pulling a bit at their hair. Blood red eyes shot up at All Might. When he looked into them he felt like he could see millions of angered thoughts rapidly passing by. The person looked behind him, back at the body he landed on.

“Did I do that?” Their monotonous voice spoke up, looking back at the number one hero. Not a hint of a fear or nervousness was detected in his words. The man across from him nodded, the only conformation that the pinkette needed.

The person turned their whole body to the corpse. Crouching down in front of it, they took a moment to examine their work, uncomfortably silent. A sigh left the person's lips as they pushed themself back up. The suspicious stranger placed their foot onto the head of the bird-like creature. Everyone who didn’t know them was watching in anticipation and or fear.

“Well then…” They took a small pause. “Blood for the blood god.” Pressure was added to the brain of the beast. It soon broke in from the weight. The brain had been squished by the pink haired person. If you could see their face you would notice their eyes lit up in delight from the satisfying (At least to them) ‘squelch’ that the organ made. ‘Blood for the blood god?’ What kind of saying was that? This person was not to be trusted.

They removed their boot from the brain and flicked their leg around to remove most of the brain. When they turned around to face the hero, they had a grin on their face. 

“You cheated!” A scratchy voice rang. “Who the hell even is this person?!” The person itched at his neck, the sound was similar to running your nails against fine grain sandpaper. This man did that a lot. Perhaps it was a coping mechanism. He continued to blabber on, mumbiling.

“Where are my manors? My name is Technoblade, but all of you.” He gestured to the many eyes on him. “May call me Techno.”

The scratching became more aggressive, now using both hands to tear up the skin on his neck. “Where did you come from?! Who even are you?! How did you get here?!”

“Those are good questions, hand dude.” The man known as ‘Techno’ scratched his chin looking into nothing. “I came from the sky, as it seems. How I got here...? I guess I broke through this glass dome while falling... And who I am? I already told you that, moron.” He was firm with the insult and it almost made the villain flinch. When the hand man made eye contact with the pinkette, two pairs of red eyes met each other. Except the stranger’s pair were a lot more cold and empty. Like he had experienced things that were far beyond the comprehension of the hand man.

“Anyway, I’m gonna just-” He looked around him for a quick moment. “I’m just gonna join the homeless man over there.” The man pointed to the person in a green hoodie with that emotionless smiley mask. All Might silently questioned if they knew each other as the pinkette casually made his way to the green hooded man. There is a time and place for everything so he would ask the burning question once everyone was safe and at the comfort of their own home.

“Well? Coming to get me?! What happened to clearing the game...?” He just stood there not making a move, staring down at the person who risked the lives of the students. “If you can take me then bring it on!”

The room was still. Not a single soul was moving.

“Bruhhhhh, what did I walk into?” The mysterious man spoke up, directing the question towards Dream.

“Oh, you know, an everyday occurrence.” The green man responded.

“Yeah, but where the hell are we?”

“Not the Dream SMP, that’s for sure.”

-----⥊✿⥋-----

-☏ Palavras☏- 1098

{I guess it was foreshadowing 😕

But the question is: IS the foreshadowing over?}