𝔸𝕥𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕔 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕃𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕦𝕝𝕦𝕤

At⋅ a⋅ vis⋅ tic
(a.)
relating to or characterized by reversion to something ancient or ancestral.

Lass⋅ u⋅ lus
(a.)

Worn out, having one’s strength exhausted by toil or exertion.

-----⥊✿⥋-----

“Are you sure we should do this? His dad looks scary.”

“It’s fine, Tubbo, my boy. I have a back up plan if things go south.” Tommy stated to his goat friend in reassurance. They had decided on their next victim for the weekend. After their eventful day with ‘Boom boy,’ as Tubbo calls him, they were hoping to have just as much forced friendship to be taken into play. It was funnier that way.

“Why is it ‘going south’ anyways? Why not north or east?” Tubbo mumbled under his breath as Tommy knocked on the door of the Todoroki’s. Waiting quietly and definitely not patiently, Tommy was about to start beating at the door for it to open, but the person answering got to it first. In front of them was a very tall, muscular man with fire for a beard in a very threatening stance.

“What do you need?” He glared down at the both of them with his arms crossed.

“Can we hang out with your Ranboo rip off son?” Tommy questioned while the man stared at him silently with small amounts of confusion in his eyes. “The guy with the half ‘n half hair.” The blonde specified, gesturing to his own hair.

“Shoto has no time to be around weaklings like you two.” He stared Tommy dead in the eyes before shutting the door in both of their faces.

“WHAT AN ASS!!!” Tommy screamed, his voice cracking a bit.

“So what’s plan B?” Tubbo asked his friend, still staring at the door.
-----⥊✿⥋-----

Endeavor was about to turn around and head over to his son’s room to interrogate them, but before he got the chance, his door disappeared as someone shouted. “OPEN UP BITCH.” Endeavor looked over at the same two boys that were knocking at the door. Except, this time, the blonde one was holding a bucket filled with something red that was creating a little bit of smoke. He took that as a threat and the flames on his face increased. “LET US HANG OUT WITH YOUR SON, BITCH, OR I'LL POUR LAVA ON YOUR BOUGIE FLOORS!”

Before he could do anything, he got a bucket of water poured on to his feet, and for some reason it put all his flames out. “Try anything old man and I’ll spray you.” The boy with the horns who didn’t speak up the first time said menacingly, a spray bottle in hand. Endeavor sighed with a hand on his face in a disappointed manner. For some reason he agreed after that even if it was in his nature to be stubborn. 
-----⥊✿⥋-----

“-And that’s why you're here, candycane.” Tommy enthusiastically explained to the boy he forced outside. He was still upset that he didn’t get a chance to ransack the number two hero’s house. It probably wouldn’t have been a good idea anyway since their sudden appearance around specific locations at specific times was already suspicious enough. It couldn’t be helped. Mass destruction simply follows Tommy wherever he goes. Plus, barging into someone's home wasn’t really the norm in this place. The laws here were boring as shit considering how loosely controlled other minecraft servers were. People are just lame nowadays.

It was quiet, Tommy awaiting some form of a comment or question. “So where are we hea-” But before Todoroki could get another word out he was interrupted by someone who was obviously too excited to be walking down a busy street.

“WE’RE GOING TO A CAFE I PICKED OUT!!!” The horned boy who was now walking backwards, in front of Todoroki, shouted in a very lively tone, earning multiple stares from strangers around them. The goat boy, who’s hair was covering his eyes, had his fist clenched and was bouncing up and down. The pride of picking out where they would be eating caused his quirk to sparratle a bit as small, yellow dandelions quickly emerged from the crevices in the concrete. Even if Todoroki could only see the bottom half of the goat boy’s face, he could tell there were stars in the hybrid’s eyes.

“Our treat.” The blonde next to him leaned forward a bit while looking at Todoroki with the fattest grin, waving around a bar of gold, proudly. In this moment, Tommy was distracted, showing off and managed to trip on air, but quickly recovered and played it off like nothing happened.

Todoroki paused for a second to reach in his pocket for something. His pants rustled around a little bit before pulling out a shiny white card with numbers placed in a sequence on it. “I can actually cover the costs.” He calmly spoke, holding the card in front of him, between his fingers. Before he could say anything the card was snatched from his grasp.

“Tubbooooo~ Give that back to him. We’re treating him, remember-” Tommy whined, now trying to get back the card as the peppermint of a boy watched in confusion.

“But I like this colloorrrrr~ It’s my favoriteeeeee~” The goat bot whined back with the same energy while moving it away from Tommy.

The dual haired boy thought for a second before deciding no harm would come since these people only ever use solid gold. I mean, he didn’t mind if they spent a great deal of money, it was his father’s money. “You- you can just keep it.”

 “REALLY!?!” Tuboo completely lost focus for a second and in his moment of happiness, he was tackled by his best friend to the ground, them, still reaching for the card. “TOMMY, TOAD SAID I CAN KEEP IT.” The goat boy screeched trying to escape.

With all that was going on, Todoroki could only watch with the faintest smile on his face. He could probably never get used to these crazies, but they were fun to be around to say the least.

‘Wait-’

‘Toad?’

‘That’s a new one.’

-----⥊✿⥋-----

-☏ Palavras☏- 1009

{Breaking news; two unknown teens kidnap the son of the #2 hero Endeavor for tea and cakes.}ฯ