ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕦𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕃𝕒𝕘𝕘𝕒𝕣𝕕

Plau⋅ dits
(n.)
An expression of praise and approval.

Lagg⋅ ard
(n.)
A person who makes slow progression and falls behind others.

-----⥊✿⥋-----

“I’ve been running some tests regarding how we got here. It seems that our arrival all had to do with an unnamed item in our inventory causing our existence here.” Dream placed a rolled up piece of paper on the table before him, unrolling it quickly. “This is a map of everything my knowledge could access. According to my ability, Hypixel is not a place in this world. Nor are any of the worlds we have created in our time existing, leading me to conclude this is one-hundred percent an alternate reality. Or this place is stupid” The map dematerialized, going back into his inventory.

“This is where I get to the part on how we get home. You see, that Nomu thing that Techno squished the brain of, well I scraped the remains off of Techno’s shoe.” The sound of a snort interrupted him. Dream looked towards the noise to see Technoblade covering his mouth, resisting the urge to laugh. Dream stared at him with his emotionless mask before getting back to his explanation, annoyed, however.

 “No matter where I searched, I could not find anything about it so I ran some tests. This is the complicated part so listen up. The Nomu is made up from the DNA of multiple different people, causing mutation. The brain of this thing seems to have mutated the most, creating this weird electric nerve system. Molecules of the brain seem to just disappear and reappear at random times.” Dream took a pause. “What I’m tryna’ say is; the brain of a Nomu can theoretically help us create a command block to send us back.”

“How are we gonna get one? For all we know that was the only Nomu in existence.” Bad asked. He was worried. He wanted to believe they could go back home, but it could just be false hope in the end.

“I’m glad you brought that up. You see, Charlie may not be able to verbally speak about the things that have, are and will occur, but he can hint at them. It’s like charades.”

“We found some loopholes to my quirk.” Charlie had a sinister look on his face.

“In a couple days, that hand villain or ‘Shimura Tenko’, as his previous name, is planning to lead an attack on U.A students at this training camp. The villains plan on using a Nomu so we’ll attack, then. I’ll leave it to wilbur to explain the strategy” 

“The plan-” Wilbur was stopped just as soon as he spoke.

“The plan is simple, Batma-”

“Quackity, shut up” Wilbur stared at the gambler for an uncomfortable five seconds before going back to speaking. “The plan is to get that Nomu brain intact while having fun. Schlatt, Quackity, Tommy, distract the hero’s with cat ears. You’ll know when you see them.” 

“LET'S BEAT SOME BITCHESSSS!!!” Tommy screamed. Schlatt and Quakity followed, with monkey chanting.

“Philza, watch from above and Foolish, watch from below. Your skin can basically harden into gold that’s as tough as steel for some reason so that's why I believe free roam and attack would be best suited for you.”

“Got it.”

“I want Niki and Techno together. Niki is the main hope in this since we recently found out she can put things to sleep. She’ll be the one to allow the capture of the Nomu. And Techno’s just a pig brute so make sure to protect her.” The two high fived each other. “Dream, Tubbo and Ranboo, focus on the villains. I have a feeling they’ll be super annoying, and the three of you are just infuriating sometimes.” All three sulked in a corner after that.

“And finally, Puffy, Skeppy, Bad and I will keep the students distracted. Any questions?”    

Everyone agreed with each other on the plan.

“Alrights lets get preparing.”
-----⥊✿⥋-----

“HOW IS THIS SUPPOSED TO BE PREPARING SCHLATT?” Quacktiy sprinted alongside the goat man, heaving for air.

“I’m just practicing using my cool new super power!” The both of them ran away from the sounds of raging alarms. One of the two, carrying two very large unmarked sacks.

“HOW THE HELL IS ROBBING A BANK GONNA HELP???” The two argued in the midst of a now televised heist. Police attempted to fire at the robber, but the bullets ended up phasing through him.

“I gotta practice my sneakiness.” 

“WELL CLEARLY IT DIDN’T WORK!”

The useless banter continued as the pair tried to race to safety. A sudden gust of wind caused the both of them to trip and quickly recover. Schlatt, realizing he was now empty handed, looked around to make sense of it all. To the left were the two very non-suspicious bags pinned against by what looked to be red feathers. 

“Man. It was fun while it lasted.” Schlatt stood hunched in a depressed manner. Like he had already been defeated. He stayed like that for a second before Quackity nudged at his arm.

“Dude. Check it out.” Schlatt looked towards where Quackity’s outstretched hand was pointing. “Philza Kinnie.” The hero that just so happened to be around to stop the two had red wings resting at his back. Schlatt took a deep breath and wheezed a laugh from the back of his throat.

“I’m going to have to kindly request that the two of you come down with me to the police.” The bird in front of them spoke with a calm tone.

“You can keep the money if that’s what this is about. This was just for fun after all.” Schlatt calmed his snickers to respond to the Philza kinnie.

“For fun? Man you villains are lame. Playing it off as a joke when a hero shows up.”

“Please, I can easily de-feather you, pretty boy.” Schlatt waved the hero aside. “I'll be going now!” The goat man proceeded to fade into the floor as an escape attempt. In reality, he is terrible at pvp.

“SCHLATT, YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!” Quackity raged in panic. He did not sign up for this. It was like babysitting a man child.

“You’ll be fine.” Quackity heard the muffled voice of Schaltt’s voice through the concrete.

“Alright, fine, whatever.” He pulled a shining blue ax from his inventory. His face adorned with an annoyed scowl. “Let's get this over with, feather brain.”
-----⥊✿⥋-----

-☏ Palavras☏- 1071

{This is pretty silly I might say}