𝕋𝕙𝕨𝕠𝕔𝕜 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕋𝕒𝕥𝕝𝕖𝕣

Thwock
(v.)
To hit someone playfully, but hard.

Tat⋅ ler
(n.)
An English surname of uncertain origin.

-----⥊✿⥋-----

Techno was taking a break in the waiting room as the extra activities played on. He could hear all the conversations around him and man, peppermint had a sense of humour with the whole ‘secret love child business.’ The walls were surprisingly thin for such an expensive school.

He didn’t want to go eat in the proximity of the smelly kids. He could hear faint scheming and he did not want to be involved with any of it. Plus, he wasn’t hungry. The events got him super pumped and right now, all he craved was blood. The voices in his head were like his own personal hype squad, chanting ‘Techno support,’ and ‘blood for the blood god’. The usual things.

His relative peace was cut very quickly when he was barraged by everyone on the DSMP, visiting him at this exact moment. A mob of people burst through the door like a massive wave of energy. Something he was not expecting was an extra party member slipping through the panels in the ceiling.

“I don’t know how to react to this.” The pigman stared at the blob of green next to him as it materialized back into the man known as Slimeccle.

“What’s up Technoblade”

“Charlie.” He acknowledges the blob man. “So why are you guys here?” Techno gestures to the group of hyperactive, mostly human people. 

“We are here for moral support” Niki two thumbs up in front of her. “I also have food for us to enjoy since I knew you wouldn’t approach the cafeteria.”

“How considerate” He had a grin on his face.

“I also have some blue to get rid of all those negative thoughts because I am confident that you can do it!” Wilbur-or Ghostbur, currently, enthusiastically spoke with a smile, his voice echoing. He dropped a small goodie bag of blue powder decorated with colorful polka dots.

All together, they enjoyed a small meal made by the lovely Niki, completely ignoring all the problematic stuff going on outside.
-----⥊✿⥋-----

Seated next to the class of 1-A, Techno was awaiting the main reason why he entered the U.A sports festival. Crushing children's dreams, or to put it shortly, fighting. 

“So you’re telling me that grape head and that kid who thinks he’s quirky because he has a lightning bolt in his hair duped the girls in your class into wearing cheerleading uniforms?”

The girl with pink skin nodded.

 “Hear that, voices? I doubt they respect women.” The pinkette stared down the two who were a couple seats away. To others it would look like he’s crazy and well, he is. Denki and Mineta were shaking as they tried to ignore the burning eyes by trying to only focus their attention to the fields.

“Guess it’ll have to wait for now” Techno stood up, changing back into pigman form with a puff. He heard two sighs. “Don’t think you nerds are off the hook yet.” He walked off without looking at them, the tone of his voice already enough to be pants pissing level.

“Good luck Technoblade!!!” Mina waved to him.
-----⥊✿⥋-----

“WITH THE ARENA ALL THAWED OUT, IT’S TIME FOR THE NEXT MATCH!!! IT’S CLASS B’S ASSASSIN!! EVERY... SOMETHING-OR-OTHER HAS ITS THORNS RIGHT?! IT’S IBARA SHIOZAKI VERSUS OUR ONE AND ONLY TERROR AND TELEPORTER, TECHNOBLADDDEE.”

Technoblade walked onto the elevated concrete the same time his opponent did. She had vines for hair. It was actually kinda cool.

“May the lord be in my favor.” She put her hands together like she was praying before readying her vine hair for attack.

“I’m not really religious, but if I had to pick, I would be hellenistic just 'cause of how messed up the Greek gods are.” He carelessly stood still picking at his teeth with the corner of his axe.

She herself did not move, but her hair did. It went straight for him in a mass of growth. Techno calmly walked forward as the greenery pursued. Before it could even make contact with his clothing he sliced upwards with his axe, straight up the middle. The vinery practically split in direction. The lashing coils scratched Techno’s face a little bit and tore up a small bit of his sleeves. Techno almost winced. The cuts were just like paper cuts and holy hell those stung for no reason.

There were scorch marks where the plants were divided. Thank you fire aspect. Adjusting the position of his weapon, Techno swung it in a full counterclockwise swing, slicing and burning a majority of the vines from the main source of control. It did not halt any attacking thought for the attack kept going at the same pace. Techno continued to walk forward swinging his axes up and down. The one weakness of this type attack was that she couldn’t see her opponent. When Techno was close enough, he cut the foliage once again and ducked low to the ground. With a swift movement, he was behind her, with a shovel swapped into his hand. Techno almost managed to hit her in the head, but his weapon was grabbed by a vine and flung so hard to the side that it got lodged into the stadium walls. Leaves you wondering what the hell that shovel was made of.

Techno had no time to look at the damage because he was grabbed by the ankle and repeatedly smashed into the ground. He felt something crack against his ankle, but he was pretty sure it wasn’t a bone. The pigman must have sent out some subconscious distress signal in his moment, caught off guard. A polar bear materialized from thin air already in attack mode. It grabbed the girl's hair right by the scalp.

“WHAT’S THIS?! IT SEEMS THIS ISN’T OUR BLOOD GOD’S ONLY QUIRK. COULD HE BE ANOTHER DUO QUIRK USER???” 

“THROW HER STEVE.” Techno yelled towards his beloved companion. The bear shook her around and then released her causing the girl to be flung out of bounds the same place the shovel ended up. That begs another question. How strong is this bear?

“LOOKS LIKE OUR WINNER IS TECHNOBLADE!!!”

Techno sprinted at his pet bear and tackled the bear to the ground as a form of affection to show to Steve. Techno got the polar bear into a head lock and aggressively ruffled the bear’s fur as it tried to lick his face.
-----⥊✿⥋-----

-☏ Palavras☏- 1083

{*Whats crackalakin yo*}