𝕎𝕒𝕪𝕗𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔸𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕡𝕤𝕪

Way⋅ far⋅ er
(n.)
A traveler, especially on foot.

Ac⋅ a⋅ ta⋅ lep⋅ sy
(n.)
Real or apparent impossibility of arriving at certain knowledge or full comprehension. 

-----⥊✿⥋----- 

Sweeping through land with the power of an inhuman creature on his side, Dabi made quick pace of searching for the student that his boss was so insistent on getting to. Said creature went far ahead to look for and take the kid if found whilst Dabi burned poison to interrupt the air around everyone. Nothing too noteworthy seemed to happen around him; most likely because he stayed further back from the action. He was more than confident in his own abilities, but wasting energy on such a feeble plan was not on his agenda. Burning a forest down was excluded in this matter since it was what he could do to make it look like he was really working.

Brushing his fingers along the rough texture of wood, he set each tree to a simmer. The air ever so slowly thickened up with smoke. The smell of ashes grazed his nose as his ears picked up faint shouts, and sounds of destruction. The light of his flames would have given off a soft white glow if they weren’t obscured by the smog in the air. Such a setting was like a breath of fresh air despite the contradiction.

“I didn’t think I would see you again.” 

With a jerk of his head, Dabi turned around, sparking a fire in his hand. How could he be so naive, believing he would be homefree for an entire night of arson. How stupid was he to not pay closer attention to his surroundings. His eyes held an unnamed anger as he faced the stranger. Rather than a threat really, he noticed a familiar pair of wings matched with a stupid looking floppy hat. The flames in his hands dimmed, as his eyes relaxed. Hardly noticeable.

“What are you doing here, old timer?” For a brief moment, Dabi wanted to take back all his actions that lead up to this. Only for a brief moment.

“I could say the same thing about you.” The man approached slowly, hands rested behind his back.

“Don’t take another fuckin’ step.” Dabi lashed out, his eyes changed to a look of distrust, the flames from his hands burned brighter. “Put your hands where I can see them.” Steadily, the man pulled his arms from behind his back. Dabi’s eyes glossed over a familiar redish pink vile pinched between the man’s fingers before looking into the man’s eyes.

“I was going to give this to you, but I have to know something first.” He paused to think for a second. “Do you happen to know where a Nomu may be?”

“It depends, why?” 

“Ahhh- well you see, mate, me and my friends are trying to get somewhere and something in Nomu brains can help us with that.” 

“And why would a creature such as a Nomu help you with that?”

“Ah well I’m not too sure about that, mate, but Dream says that there’s something in its head that mutated and works for long distance travel.”

“Where are you headed to that you need such a specific thing to get there?”

“Home.” He held an innocent smile. It sounded like the truth, but not the entire truth. The explanation was vague, however it held so malish. Not from the old man anyway.

The two stared at each other for a moment, both holding a glint of hope in their eyes. “So... Are you going to answer my question regarding the Nomu?” His hand swished around the vile containing the familiar red liquid, almost like a bribe.

Dabi covered his face with his hands, rubbing circles around his face before releasing a defeated sigh. “You’ll probably find it around children somewhere that way.” He pointed behind him. “That’s all I’m willing to say or do though. They’ll be on my ass if they find out I gave up such a ‘precious asset’” He rolled his eyes, holding out his hand expectantly.

“Thanks mate!” The old man tossed him the fragile container just like when they first met. With a gust of wind, the old man was gone. Just like that. Dabi watched as the silhouette of the man shrunk as they flew further away. Looking back at the glass vile that decorated his still hand, the sparkly pinkish red liquid leisurely swirled to a stop. Dabi took one more glance at the sky. Staring back at the object in his hand, he gripped the cork and popped it off. Letting out one more sigh, he tilted his head back and downed all the liquid in one go. 
-----⥊✿⥋-----

With air pushing past his body and beating wings, Philza searched for the Nomu. The trees grew to have wide stretched branches filled with green leaves. The only problem was that these leaves masked the ground from above. And so Philza had to resort to searching underneath the green. It was doable, but the biggest problem was avoiding branches. So to avoid possible injury, he had to fly at a moderate speed which was frustrating. But after only a little bit of searching, the frustration was worth it. He had spotted the gray figure of the thing he was looking for. 

It followed with the panicked yelling of children. With a closer look, Philza noticed that the screams came from a familiar looking girl. The smart one from the class he had to attend. Would he help them? Not purposefully. It was for the benefit of his friends. Loosely wrapping some rope around his wrist, Philza splashed a potion of swiftness at his feet. He took a readied stance close to the ground and with an inhale of oxygen, he sprinted forward, low to the ground.

With quick weaving, he wrapped the rope around the legs of the Nomu. With a rush of adrenaline, he pulled the excess rope with all his body weight, subconsciously flapping his wings to help even a small degree. With luck, the creature fell to the ground. Just as quickly, it attempted to push itself off the ground. In an instant, Philza jumped on its back and cut its arms off.

“Thank you so much for saving us!” 

“It wasn’t for you.” He ignored their thankfulness. Focused, he loaded his crossbow with a firework and fired it into the air to gain the attention of his comrades before tying down the Nomu more thoroughly. “You should probably go.” He snickered. “We don’t really like you all that much.” He smiled at them as a warning. 

And just like that, they scurried off.

-----⥊✿⥋-----

-☏ Palavras☏- 1110

{Shout out to will wood for making my ears enjoy sounds}