ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕖

Pre⋅ ven⋅ tive
(a.)
Designed to keep something undesirable such as illness, harm, or accidents from occurring.

-----⥊✿⥋-----

"That was really really homophobic of you." Niki tried to stall for time. Her sword pointed out at the person in front of her while being astutely aware of every person there at the moment. Including the weirdo lurking at the door. She could hear Puffy, heaving. The poor woman was probably losing the hearts she was healing in a never ending cycle. It would last at least a couple minutes. That's simply no good.

"Wha-" Shigaraki didn't know how to feel about that accusation.

Dry laughing echoed from behind Niki. It caught her off guard. Granted, the joke was perfect, but she didn't think these villains actually knew what comedy was.

"Man, pinky really cornered you there." Niki turned her head to gaze at the man. He looked to clutching his midsection while wiping off imaginary tears. How would that work? His eyelids are stapled or something. Wait. Where was the school girl?

Hurriedly looking to the other side, Niki very shortly dodged a knife strike to the neck. Even though she dodged the first attack, she couldn't avoid the other one, caught completely off guard. Niki fell over from the pressure. A girl with messy space buns and a sadistic grin straddled Niki on the ground. The schoolgirl's eyes glimmered with nothing but bad intent. A knife pressed against Niki's neck, drawing a light speckle of blood.

"OH MY GOD!!! YOU'RE SO PRETTY, I COULD JUST EAT YOU UP!!!" The girl squealed to herself, pressing the knife deeper into Niki's neck. The wound started to sting. "Do you think I should dye my hair pink? I think you pull it off amazingly~" The maniac girl twirled Niki's hair between her fingers with a far off look on the girl's face.

Niki was struggling. Anytime she lifted her arm they would immediately be pushed right back down by the person on top of her. With more strength then thought of. The positioning was uncomfortable. The floor was dirty. The lighting was like a horror movie. The atmosphere in general was terrible. The cut on her neck itched and stung, but nothing could be done about it. Niki wanted to escape. She really, really, really, really, really, wanted to get out of this mess. A tingly sensation went through the spine of Niki, then suddenly the girl threatening her life passed out. Niki took this moment to jerk herself away and stand up.

The pinkette promised to never be distracted by others in this present moment. For precaution, she stabbed the offender in the leg with a weakness arrow, while the others around her just watched(?).

"BAHAHHA- THAT WAS SO FUNNY TO WATCH." The same art project of a man laughed once again.

"Says the one with white hair. Old fuck. If you don't dye your roots, you'll look sloppier than you already are." Niki was fed up at this point. Who knows how many diseases were on that floor. She just let the thread of insults slip through her mouth without any censorship. "You call yourself a villain? You look like a failed valentines card." She looked straight at Shigaraki. "Have you ever heard of water? I think it would benefit you greatly. You sound like one of those people who scream when they lose a Fifa game." She sighed, annoyed. "School girl, find some hobbies. Fan behavior, I swear to god." The woman dusted her hands off, shaking her head in disapproval.

"Niki, you absolute girlboss." Her favorite voice said.

"How are you feeling?"

"My bones are on fire." The sheep said with a closed eye smile.

"Is it really that bad?" Niki asks worriedly, pulling a bottle of pale liquid out of her pocket.

"Like withering, but kinda sandy."

Shigaraki stared at the bottle in alarm. He's seen what those amalgamations can do. "KUROGIRI, GET THAT BOTTLE AWAY FROM HER." His dry voice commanded in fear of what it might do.

A warp gate opened up in front of Niki as an obscure hand reached through to grab the bottle. There was a temperature spike from the fire that another was making but they were too late. The glass container shattered on the floors underneath them. As the liquid splashed at the two ladies, their bodies began to rapidly fade into thin air.

"Kurogiri, find them."
-----⥊✿⥋-----

The two giggled together as they ran back to the very non-suspicious home base, taking a quick break at a little cat cafe on the way. Today was eventful to say the least. Everyday, there's something new to experience. The quirks of each person were always so unique and it made fights all the better.

"Niki! Puffy! Dream has some good news to share with us, but he wanted for everyone to be around to hear it." Foolish buzzed excitedly.

"Did they finally show up?" someone's voice echoed from the corridor.

"Yeah!" Foolish chimed.
-----⥊✿⥋-----

"I was waiting for everyone to show up before telling you all this-" Dream spoke before getting interrupted.

"Yeah we know, get to the point." Tubbo looked at Dream in anticipation.

"Well before I was so rudely interrupted, I have found a way to get back home."

"Like home, home?" Puffy inquired.

"Yeah."

-----⥊✿⥋-----

Niki
Quirk: Chloroform
By making direct skin-to-skin contact, the user can voluntarily put said person to sleep. This ability works on any breathing organism.

-----⥊✿⥋----9-

-☏ Palavras☏- 907

{This chapter's a little shorter than usual cause I wanted to put it at a good stop, but i promise I'll make it up to y'all really soon}