One

[Sunday, October 26 2014, Parents House, 2:46pm]

The rush you get when on stage is one that could never ever be explained by anyone. It's one of the greatest feelings in the world, and when you're asked about it your mind just goes blank.

If there was one question in any interview about the feeling when on stage my answer is always along the lines of; I have no idea; better than words; or indescribable. Though it's also one of the questions I hate the most. It gets on my nerves, because I never know how to answer it, and then I'm just standing, or sitting, there just looking utterly stupid. I always look frozen and star struck. Like a twelve year old girl staring at her mum when she takes her phone away, so then she's unable to communicate on Twitter and Tumblr and Instagram to keep up with the latest "deets" on a boy-band or telly show or something.

Though I love it when-

"Hey!" I shouted, looking up at whoever had taken my book, which happened to be my stepdad. "Can I have that back?" I sighed, reaching for the book, dying to read on to know just what he loves, and dying to read one of his lovely rants on why he loves it.

"No, I need you... to mow the lawn. Then you can get it back. It's garbage anyway," he told me, grumbling the last part.

I scoffed at the man, "You made me mow the lawn last time I was here. Which was last week. I don't need to do it again," I said, rolling my eyes as I grabbed the book, "and it's not garbage," I hissed before stomping up the stairs. I locked himself in my room, and placed the book carefully on the white worn out desk, admiring the face on the front. Tattoos covering all on his arms and up his neck, piercings injected in his ears, nose, eyebrow and lip. His smile prominent on his face, perfect white teeth and dark plump lips. I adored the way his eyes somehow sparkled, even in the picture, the black eyeliner making the green pop out, the same color as the stripe running through his unruly curls.

Sure, I could vision the reason why my parents and siblings somehow hated him. He had tattoos and piercings littering his body, which I personally loved, but they thought it was intimidating and inappropriate. Though they didn't know him. They didn't know about that cute soft side that he had. Of course I didn't personally know either but I knew from a fans point of view. He was a little cupcake. Who jumped around stage, going from palming himself through his jeans to skipping and giggling the next. Or his music, sure he had some "rock-like" songs but he also had some that were slow and touching. They didn't listen to the lyrics like I did, all of the meaningful lyrics and words that made my heart flutter. I was just infatuated by him.

"Staring again, Tomlinson?"

I jumped, whipping around towards the door, which was wide open and being occupied by my best mate, Niall, who smirked, and let out an exaggerated sigh before walking in and collapsing onto the bed. He tossed a paper clip onto my desk. Of course he picked the lock.

"Shut up, Niall, you scared me shitless," I groaned, and walked over, sitting beside him.

"Good," he answered, "hey, you know that guy you fancy, the tatted up singer lad?"

I smiled at the thought of him, "Of course, he just ended his last tour and has off for a few months but then he's going back on tour and I'm saving up to go see him. I already have about one hundred pounds but I want to get really good seats! And then I want to try and get meet and greet tickets. But I'll have to save a lot more," I rambled, "but wait!" I gasped, "he's having a book signing for his autobiography and a meet and greet the next day, in a month. So, when my parents asked what I wanted for my birthday I said; what if I just got one thing for my birthday and Christmas. Which was obviously the tickets. But they said no! Cause it costs like the same amount of money that they would use on me for my birthday and Christmas combined but it's just a different use of the money. I've wanted to meet him forever and the one chance-"

"Louis, stop!" Niall laughed, throwing a pillow in my face. I pouted, and crossed my arms. "A simple yes would've worked. We have to do community service for school, remember? You know, that one like service class or something?" he asked, and I nodded leaning back against the mattress as well. "Okay, well I was thinking that we could go help out at the animal shelter. It's got animals, its fun, and they'd be paying us. So, we would get the money from that and our jobs," he pointed out.

I instantly turned my head towards him, my eyebrows raised. Though Niall continued before I could speak, "And since you got me a really nice gift for my birthday I want to get you something really cool too. Therefore, we're going to do that for community service, work our arses off, and get enough money for you to go to that book signing to meet that damn Harry Styles," Niall explained sternly. He looked proud, smiling smugly with his hands folded over his stomach.

I looked at my best friend in adoration, knowing that he obviously really wanted to do this, and so I tackled the blonde boy in a bone crunching hug. "Yes yes yes yes yes!" I exclaimed before being pushed off, "you are literally the bestest best friend in the history of best friends!" I grinned, and squealed out of excitement.

"Yeah, I know," Niall responded, shrugging as if it was nothing. Though I didn't care. All I could think about was; Harry Harry Harry. Because, wow, I just couldn't believe I would get to meet him.