Forty-Four

I had to fix the dates from the last 3 chapters bc I messed them up, oops. Harry started his tour April 15th and they've been away from each other ever since. That's all there is to know.

[Saturday, May 2 2015, Gothenburg Sweden, 4:36am]

[H A R R Y]

I lay in Louis' arms, his front pressed against my back. His face is tucked into the back of my neck, and I can feel his soft warm breath against my bare skin.

He gets up and walks to the door. He's fully clothed, shoes and everything. When he grabs the door knob, he turns to look at me. "Don't come back for me," he growls, "ever."

I shot up in bed, breathing heavily with sweat on my back. I rubbed my eyes and felt around the bed next to me. No one was there, but I didn't expect anyone to be. It was still dark, too, the clock showing the early time and proving to me that it was all a dream.

I reached over the bed to the nightstand and pulled my phone off of the charger. My lock screen was a picture of the crowd that I took from the last show in Norway. At every show I take one and make it my lock screen until the next show. A little thing I had always done. We'd only done seven shows in the past two weeks, but it felt like it had blown away so fast.

I pulled up text messages. My eyes were droopy, and I could've fallen asleep, but I quickly typed out a quick "I love you" and sent it to Louis before letting it fall on the empty space of the mattress and collapsing onto my pillow.

[10:37am]

"Remember when I brought my sister on tour for a week last year?" I asked Lou while chowing down breakfast.

She furrowed her eyebrows while getting Lux settled with her own food, "Course. I love Gemma," she said.

I nodded and sucked on my lip, or my lip ring, rather. The thing Louis always commented on when kissing me. However recently I hadn't been wearing it as much around him. The kissing was better and more sensual without it.

"Do you...," I paused, "do you think it would be okay for me to bring Louis on tour? Not for super long since I want him to use his degree now that he's graduating and find a job that he's happy with and be successful, but like still long enough that it'll help with being apart so long?" I asked her.

She finally sat down, "Yes of course. Everyone loves him, that'd be fine."

I sighed, "No, but... do you think he'd want to come on tour with me? He said he hasn't done much traveling, so it could be something new and exciting... Or maybe he won't like it and will get homesick, or say no," I let my head fall into my hands, "what if he wants to settle down? A-And not be with someone who's constantly traveling and doing things that keep me from being in one place," I tugged on my hair, or as much of it as I could.

Lou rubbed my back, "Harry stop stressing. Whether he wants to come or not, he loves you. You two are obsessed with each other for Christ sake. It'll be fine," she assured.

I lifted my head up, "I don't know... Why am I so stressed over this? I've had a boyfriend before," I frowned and leaned my chin onto my hand, making my one cheek look smushed.

"Because you weren't as close with him as you are with Louis. You two may of said 'I love you' to each other, but you didn't actually love him," she pointed out.