Twenty-Nine

It blows my fucking mind that this story is at 33K reads!!! Thank you guys so much!!!

also I took that pic on Easter but I haven't gotten to post it anywhere even tho I love it so vuala and no sadly that isn't my room it's my cousins (I want her room)

-

[Monday, February 9 2015, Harry's Security Car, 5:19pm]

[H A R R Y]

I could tell Louis was nervous about going to this show. His eyes wouldn't leave the view outside the car. There were cars following us and trying to get a look, not to mention that we couldn't be the only "celebrity" on this road on the way to the show.

It was interesting to watch. I had been going to award shows and just shows in general for the past ongoing five years. So to see Louis looking at it all like he was new to the world, was entertaining.

When we got to the place hosting, though, was when it stopped being interesting. Louis saw the whole bunches of paparazzi, and the thousands of people. He looked scared and nervous, and I hoped it was more so nerves.

"Hey," I grabbed his hand, "it's fine. There's gates to keep the paparazzi away and we don't have to stop on the carpet. Just the little one that guides you inside. It'll be fine," I pressed a kiss to the side of his head.

He let out a breath, "We fought over the paparazzi and now we're doing this," he chuckled, "not your brightest plan, babe, but it's okay," his voice was quiet, and I smiled.

"Good thing is you look hot," I smirked and pecked his lips, "and ravishing," I could feel his smile against my mouth, and grinned as well, nuzzling my head into his neck. He giggled, pushing my head up to meet his again. Though he was then startled when hearing a sudden change of noise. Everything from outside suddenly getting so much louder since we had just pulled into the venue. Louis looked out the window again as we pulled around the back somewhere no one was allowed other than the licensed people.

"Alright, boys, we're getting out. Follow me. Harry, you know the drill since they kept the same setup as last year. Make sure Louis stays calm and doesn't talk to people unless it's okay," my bodyguard told me as he climbed out of the car and opened our door. Louis said a quiet thank you, although he didn't hear it. "Louis it's gonna be kind of loud and very busy. No one'll get mad at you since you're with Harry but make sure you follow where workers tell you to go on the carpet if you go on," he said. We walked a bit farther until we got to the entrance.

I turned to Louis, "Do you want to go on the carpet?" I asked him, but he cut me off instantly.

"Is that David fucking Beckham?!" he exclaimed, grabbing onto my arm. I looked forward, and nodded.

"Yeah, c'mon. We'll go quick through the runway then get him when we get off. He's only one in front of us," I told him. After getting a faint nod back I led him in, and to the first "spot". "Just smile," I told him, squeezing his hip and smiling to no one in particular. Just behind the paparazzi instead of at them. They looked as if they were piled onto each other.

"This is weird," Louis murmured through his smile. I chuckled.

"I know, love, c'mon. Two more spots then there might be an interviewer. They usually have a couple that switch every once in a while," I said.