Thirteen

IM SO SORRY IVE HAD WAY TO MUCH STUFF GOING ON LATELY AND HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO UPDATE

-

[Wednesday, December 24 2014, Louis' Parents House, 10:21am]

[L O U I S]

Being woken up by my sisters wasn't something what I was thrilled with. But then again neither was opening my eyes only to see one of my Harry Styles posters and be reminded of when I met him two days ago.

I closed my eyes again with a sigh, and took a moment to myself before getting up slowly out of bed. It was a struggle, seeing as I couldn't go one step without a sudden pout coming to my face. I clicked my phone on, seeing the picture of Harry kissing my cheek as my lock-screen, and then opened up my phone with a smirk, seeing me kissing his cheek as my home-screen.

I let out a small squeal, my nose scrunching up in delight. I took a little skip, my hand grabbing the door frame as I turned the corner out of my room into the hallway. I made my way down the stairs, and entered the kitchen, seeing Lottie and my mum in there.

I walked up to my mum, draping my arms around her and resting my head on her shoulder. "Hi, Mum," I breathed, sighing out.

She had a grin on her face, and turned in my hold to hug me properly. "Happy Birthday, baby!" she cooed, "you're finally twenty-three," she mewled, giving me a look.

I rolled my eyes, "It's not that big a deal," I smiled.

"Yeah, we know. But what is, is that you're finally awake," Lottie said sarcastically.

"Oh, shut up, it's my birthday," I told her, sticking my tongue out. She chuckled, and ventured out into the living room.

[Wednesday, December 24 2014, Harry's Parents House, 10:38am]

[H A R R Y]

I smiled once more at the way my mum simply glowed of excitement. She always loved that I was able to come home for Christmas. It was one of her favorite holidays ever since Gemma and I were small. She always told me that whenever we would open something we would light up with excitement. Though in response I always told her that now it was my turn to do that with her. When I wasn't spending money on charities and things I needed like food and clothes and such, then I always spent money on my family. I didn't like being spoiled, but I liked spoiling others.

I suddenly sat up straight, realizing something. And with that realization, I took my phone out typing in a quick message. At first I wasn't sure I should address it to his personal or fan account. Yes, I searched and searched for his personal. I didn't follow it, not knowing if it would be a good thing since that was what the fan account was for. But I kept the username in my notes so I wouldn't forget it.

I bit my lip.

@HarryStyles. @fuxkmeharry Birthday wishes to you, all the love xx H.

I sent it out to his fan account. I watched as his account then went crazy. He gained a couple thousand followers from it, and started tweeting a bunch, freaking out. People congratulated him as well.

Then I went to his personal since he probably was spammed sometimes seeing as he has one million followers. Only a couple hundred on his personal though.

Happy Birthday Louis!!! Hope you have an amazing holiday!! Happy Christmas as well!! Hope I run into you again :)

I sent that one to his DM, which he replied to instantly.