Seven

Ok but Harry with snakebites is 😍😍

-

[Thursday, November 13 2014, Louis' Apartment, 8:37pm]

"She's precious!" my mum cooed, looking at the dog as my sisters gushed over her. I smiled proudly, and nodded.

"Yeah, I love her. Especially her eyes," I grinned.

"They're different colors!" Daisy called to me, rubbing behind the dogs ears.

I nodded, "I know love," I chuckled.

My mum turned to me, and sighed, "Well we should get going. Girls c'mon, get your stuff. Mummy has work tomorrow and you have school. We'll visit Louis and the puppy another time," she said, and grabbed her purse.

"I'll see you later, mum," I murmured, hugging her and kissing her cheek before her and the girls disappeared.

[Friday, November 14 2014, Drama Literature, 1:04pm]

I had made sure that I had someone to watch over Bree while I was at school. Therefore I got in touch with Ciara and Cole, the two teenagers that knocked on my door that one time. They had been more than happy to do it, and always came around on weekdays at around eleven or twelve to take Bree out to go to the bathroom. They didn't need to feed her since I did that before I left, but they played with her and kept her company.

They were homeschooled, which was why it was okay for them to come by at those times. I honestly was just grateful that I didn't have to leave my puppy home alone all the time.

"Louis," a girl from my class, Sophia, was looking down at me. I looked up, my eyes wide in alarm.

"Yeah, right, thanks," I sighed, and stood to gather all of my things together. She chuckled, and rolled her eyes.

"No problem," she smiled, "just don't zone out on the class next time," she joked, backing away before turning around to jog off.

I met with Niall after the class, but we soon parted ways. He had another class after that since his classes started an hour after mine. Beauty sleep, he blamed it on, but I just said the laziness and want to sleep more.

I had work that started in a half an hour, and I didn't fancy going home only to get comfy and have to go back off again, so instead I just quickly dropped by to change from my sweats and into jeans before leaving once again.

I stopped at Michaels Cafe, the place I often go to get a cup of tea before work or class. But with not much time to spare I was quick to be in and out, even if it meant accidentally bumping into someone.

I mumbled a sorry to him, and continued on my way out, not bothering to turn back around. I know it may have seemed a bit rude, but I was almost late for work, and I didn't need to be threatened to lose my job because of it again.

I scurried into the store, going right to the back and checking in. This time I had my shift with a girl named Nicole, but unlike Derrick, we weren't very close.

"Hi," I nodded to her before going back out and hanging out at the register.

After about an hour, I saw a couple girls outside the store. I wasn't surprised, since the place I worked at is in the promenade, pretty much like an outside mall without the food court.

The only thing different about these girl was that they seemed like they were a couple years younger than me. That and I could obviously see them giggling and glancing at me through the clear glass windows and doors.