Eleven

[Friday, December 19 2014, Louis' Apartment, 8:27pm]

"We can still go-"

"Niall, shut the hell up we can't go! We just don't have enough money! Maybe for one ticket, yeah, but not for two unless I use like two hundred of my own money. Plus the hotel and shit. God. That would be too much. The tickets are probably all sold out by now, too," I groaned, leaning my head into my hands in distress.

"I know," Niall responded. I rolled my eyes. "That's why Liam and I bought them right when they went on sale. You'd be surprised at how cheap they actually are. I thought they'd be like five hundred euros, but we got them cheaper since someone like bought them right away and was selling them. So, the meet and greet tickets were only three hundred. Well, six hundred, but three hundred was all we had to pay. Liam's mum chipped in with the other three hundred since you had to watch their dog for like two weeks a couple months ago and always did things for them. That and she's rich and loves you," Niall rambled, leaving me with confused, wide eyes as Liam chuckled at both of us.

"W-Wait what?!" I squeaked, standing up.

Niall grinned, "Yeah. Right when you told us they went on sale, Liam, Karen and I went onto the website and got them. We had to pay her back since she payed first, but it was worth it I think. Got you tickets to meet him. You're one lucky bitch," he told me, a proud grin on his face.

After a minute of processing what was going through my mind I shot up, yelling strings of profanities as I hugged the shit out of both of them. "Oh my god! I-I can't believe it, oh shit!" I exclaimed, my hands on my cheeks. "Wait, then why did we do the dog shelter?" I asked.

"Because," Niall shrugged, "one, we both needed community service. Two, it was the coolest one they had since it was dogs. And three, it paid. Why the hell would you pass up money? Plus, the money we got from that is paying for the hotel room. We're staying at this cool hotel. And not to make me sound like the best friend of your entire life, but I was going through my Twitter a while ago and I saw a weird trend going on about Harry Styles. It was weird man, like it was hashtag RIPHarry even though he didn't die. I don't understand your 'fandom'," he chuckled unbelievably.

"Go on!" I encouraged, wanting to find out everything about our trip. I couldn't even think straight.

"Okay, okay. So I clicked on that and went through it. Mainly because it was weird but I also wanted to try and find out some shit about this guy since I'm going with you. I didn't find anything by the way. But anyway, I started stalking," he laughed, "and I went into one of those like 'Harry Styles updates' accounts and found out what hotel he was staying at," by then he was cackling of laughter.

I stared at him curiously. He sighed, "Alright. So, I asked my cousin to stalk and find out. But I still helped pay a lot for this thing since you quit the shelter!"

I laughed, then gasped loudly, "are we staying at his hotel?!" I yelled.

"You tell me."

"Oh my fucking god!" I exclaimed, "oh shit! Niall, I can't believe you, you little piece of fucking shit!"

"Yeah, I know. Had to book a room right when she told me so we'd be able to get in. She said I had to be quick since the one account accidentally leaked it and people would book rooms instantly. But we're driving into London tomorrow morning so go start packing. I've got to go and do the same. It's only four days so don't overpack," he told me. I just snorted, knowing that I would do just that.

"Hey," I paused, "how did you manage to get into the same hotel?"

He smirked. That asshole, "Like I said about the tickets. Did it right when I found out. I'm a bit surprised he isn't staying at like a million dollar hotel," he pursed his lips.